Blaise Alexander Chevrolet Volvo

650 N Antrim Way, Greencastle, PA 17225

New 877-249-4108
Used 877-251-0816
Service 877-863-0425

Taking the deals the other guys won't!

Outstanding Buying Experience!

by from Bloomsburg, PA |

We saw a Chevy Equinox on the Blaise Greencastle website and really wanted to take a look at it. We live over 3 hours away but decided we'd at least call and see if the vehicle was still available. That's when salesman Jason Barney got involved. He led us through the entire trading/buying process over the phone and through the dealership website. On top that he also arranged to have the vehicle driven to our house so we could test drive it and complete the paperwork. Jason went to EXTRAORDINARY lengths to help us buy the vehicle we really wanted. We've bought from different dealerships and worked with many different sales people. Jason Barney SETS THE STANDARD when it comes to customer service. In spite of living so far away from Greencastle, our next vehicle purchase will definitely be from Blaise Alexander Chevrolet and no doubt we'll be asking to speak to Jason.

March 10, 2015

Thanks for your wonderful review. We truly love to hear that our sales team went the extra mile and that you were left 100% satisfied with your experience. Jason is a valued member of our team and we're so glad you got to work with him. Thanks for your consideration when choosing a dealership. It was our pleasure.

The Best Buying Experience I Have Ever Had!

by from Clear Spring, MD |

I recently visited Blaise Alexander Chevrolet in Greencastle, PA in search of a 2015 Chevrolet Colorado. I asked for Bobby Springer because he had sold me a Siverado the previous year. I had a very unique buying situation and was able to put me in a new Colorado with a deal that exceeded my expectations. In fact,it was the best deal I have ever received. Thanks Bobby!

Great Time!

by from Hagerstown, MD |

Received excellent service purchasing my new car. Great service from Ronald Stine during the process.

July 25, 2015

Thanks for the great review Matt, it's a pleasure hearing about your recent experience with us. We wish you safe travels and tons of enjoyment in your new ride!!

Jeff Phillips - Sales at Blaise Alexander

by from Greencastle PA |

This is my second purchase from Blaise Alexander in Greencastle PA. I went with this dealership to get my credit back on track, they found a program that did that for me - first buying a "used" SUV and then being able to purchase a NEW one. My first purchase was a little rocky starting out, but by the end of the process, all issues I had were addressed and I was very satisfied with the quality of customer service I had received. For this purchase I worked with Jeff Phillips, he has a great sales history with the dealership and I do like how he is there for the customer. He's great with customers, when I did go to look at my vehicle for the first time, there were people waiting for him ahead of me. I would recommend getting in touch with Jeff at Blaise Alexander in Greencastle PA if you want someone to work with you to get the BEST DEAL they can for you.

July 14, 2015

Hi Sue--thanks so much for your wonderful review of not only our dealership but also of our saleman Jeff. We're glad you enjoyed working with him so much you returned for a second purchase. That in itself is the ultimate compliment. We hope you enjoy your new SUV for a long time to come. Congratulations!

Happy with my New Silverado 3500

by from Middlebury CT |

We started looking on the internet, I spoke to a few dealerships but was let down because what they advertised wasn't exactly what I expected. We contacted Blaise Alexander Chevrolet and once they knew we were serious the shopping experience was excellent. We are located 5 hours from the dealership so we wanted to be sure everything was set before we made a visit. Jeff Phillips was the sales person we worked with. He was professional and personable and he made us feel right at home. I had shopped around the area we live in and could not believe how fantistic the price was on the vehicle out the door and normally you would think that beinng the price on the new vehicle is good then they would make their money on the turn in. Not so, we were suprised at the price there also. I would definitely recommend doing business with Blaise Alexander Chevrolet Volvo of Greencastle and when the time comes I would definitely call to see what they had to offer.

July 7, 2015

Thanks for the wonderful 5-star review of our dealership and your recent visit. We're so glad you found the Silverado you were looking for and we hope you enjoy it for a long time to come. Thanks for taking a chance on us and we appreciate your recommendation. Take care!

Great Experience

by from Martinsburg,WV 25404 |

Our salesman Mark Mellott was great to work with. He was very knowledgeable of the car and able to answer any questions we had. He did a great job of showing us all the features our new car had and was very patient explaining how to use them. Mark was very personable and is surely an asset to your organization. We were entirely pleased with our entire experience with the Blaise Alexander Dealership and all the employees we came in contact with including Bob Springer, sales manager and the finance person. We will surely reccommend this dealership to our friends and family in the future!

January 6, 2015

Thanks for the feedback! Glad you are enjoying you new vehicle. Looking forward at your first service.

FRIENDLY PROFESSIONAL STAFF

by from GREENCASTLE,PA. |

Mr.Barry Lake was very friendly,helpful, and professional, as a salesman.Barry was not pushy, breathing down our necks, and helped us in many ways ,to purchase this vehicle.The total experience was almost excellent/Perfect, except at the end of day ,after the purchase.It was closing time and my wife expressed she felt like we were being rushed and pushed into buying extended warranty,special coverages,etc.by an individual who specializes in that department.I was greatly impressed by the overall friendly showroom personnel,sales manager,etc.I would highly recommend Mr. Barry Lake and this auto dealership to friends, co workers,neighbors, and family!! Thanks for your time and hopefully, when needed the service department, will be excellent as well. Thanks Again, The Gunters

Happy About My New Deisel

by from Waynesboro, PA |

Other places I felt that I was treated with disrespect. Jason Barney was my salesperson and I felt I was treated exactly the way I wanted to be. The management and Jason did a nice job of getting us the price and payments that we wanted. I would suggest any and all to come give them a chance to give you a great deal like they gave me.

Happy About My New Deisel

by from Waynesboro, PA |

2013 impala

by from Shippensburg |

Would never go back to this dealership again. Buying experience was horrible. Salesman and Charlie kept changing price. Vehicle delivered dirty. Not ready when told it would be.

Woohoo We Got a Hummer

by from Greencastle, PA |

We came in yesterday to look at a Hummer we saw as we were driving by. The vehicle was perfect and were so happy with the deal that we were given. Jason Barney was our salesperson and we couldn't be happier with the deal we received and how we were treated. We definitely suggest you coming in and getting a great deal.