Central Valley Nissan

4530 McHenry Ave, Modesto, CA 95356

New 866-396-4986
Used 888-431-7282
Service 888-431-0557

The Feel Good Automotive Place!

2015 Sentra SV

by from Modesto ca |

Great experience overall and was able to get the car I wanted and with a great monthly payment!!!! Very happy owner of a Sentra 2015. Thank you Americano!!!

Ignacio Lopez

by from Modesto, CA 95354 |

Ignacio Lopez was a great help in every question I asked him, he is truly an asset to Central Valley Nissan. If I could rate him any higher I certainly would, what a great sales tech. My all around experience with Central Valley Nissan was a wonderful experience. Thank you again Ignacio......I am rating you 100..:)

Had a great experience

by from Turlock, CA |

The people at Central Valley Nissan were very good and helpful.

central valley nissan modesto

by from modesto, CA |

Bought my first car here today. Awesome customer service. My sales representative was helping me get the best deals and payments. We went back and forth for about 3 weeks. He put soooo much effort on helping me being in the situation that im in, he helped me out alot. Best costumer service i rate him a 10 out of 10. Simply awesome!

Thank you Central Valley Nissan!

by from "Modesto, CA" |

great customer service, The whole crew was awesome,every thing was great at an unbeatable price. And i have to give it to William, Jeff, because I can be hard to deal with.LOL. Thank you Central Valley Nissan for our brand spanking NEW Nissan Versa SV. WE love it!

Good job all around.

by from "Modesto" "CA" |

Went in there with doubts, but I left very happy. Jeff, William, and Enrique were super nice and willing to work with me to make the deal. They stood true to their word and were straight forward with me and my soon to be Wife.Which we liked. We liked The service and cleanliness of the store and inventory on lot so much we decided to drive home in a New Versa SV that night. Thank you Central Valley Nissan.

2015 rogue

by from hilmar ca |

Tisha, and Jeff were awesome at making Our buying experience so much better, second car we bought from CVN and will most likely be back, thank u so much.

Courteous and professional buying experience

by from Galt, CA |

My wife and I were in the market for a 2015 Nissan Murano AWD, had been to other dealerships and test drove the vehicle. On the way to dinner after visiting family, we dropped into Central Valley Nissan to see what they had. They did not have the vehicle we wanted but guanteed they could have what we wanted there in less than 24 hours and meet the pricing we had been given at other dealerships. We were handled courteously and professionaly by Jeff Surber, the Sales Mgr and Jesus Mejia, a sales consultant and that resulted in our decision to give them a chance to perform; and they did. Twenty four hours later we bought the car and felt good about doing the transaction at this dealership with these people.

Happy Nisan Owners

by from Turlock, CA |

If you want a dedicated salesperson who will get the job done, to your specifications, look no further! We just purchased a 2015 Nissan Murano from Rebecca E.. She was amazing and we love our new SUV!! When we met Rebecca we explained that we were looking for a mid-size, gas efficient, SUV to fit our 3 Siberian Huskies. We originally went there looking for a Pathfinder but it didn't fit our Huskies needs. Rebecca then suggested the Murano and it's a perfect fit!! Throughout the entire process she went above and beyond the call of duty (including coming in on her day off to complete the transaction to our satisfaction). Since our vehicle came in from Bakersfield and did not go through the normal detailing process she did the job herself prior to us leaving the lot!!! We had the option to go to other local dealerships (which I had purchased from before) but Rebecca was instrumental in C.V. Nissan getting this wonderful car off their lot. We will return to C.V. Nissan to purchase our next vehicle, assuming Rebecca is still there. You cannot do any better than Rebecca! 5 stars across the board!!!

Very organized and efficient buying experience!

by from Los Osos, CA |

I have a delivery route through the Central Valley which made this dealership very convenient to visit and they had the best price on a 2014 Frontier with my options of preference in the entire state! William Palma was my sales consultant and did an outstanding job of making me feel welcome as well as explaining other options regarding the Frontier line in case I overlooked anything in making my selection. The vehicle was even less expensive than the internet price when I arrived as it had been made a Manager's Special!! I would recommend Central Valley Nissan to anyone interested in purchasing a new Nissan!