Central Valley Nissan

4530 McHenry Ave, Modesto, CA 95356

New 866-396-4986
Used 888-431-7282
Service 888-431-0557

The Feel Good Automotive Place!

2015 rogue

by from hilmar ca |

Tisha, and Jeff were awesome at making Our buying experience so much better, second car we bought from CVN and will most likely be back, thank u so much.

Courteous and professional buying experience

by from Galt, CA |

My wife and I were in the market for a 2015 Nissan Murano AWD, had been to other dealerships and test drove the vehicle. On the way to dinner after visiting family, we dropped into Central Valley Nissan to see what they had. They did not have the vehicle we wanted but guanteed they could have what we wanted there in less than 24 hours and meet the pricing we had been given at other dealerships. We were handled courteously and professionaly by Jeff Surber, the Sales Mgr and Jesus Mejia, a sales consultant and that resulted in our decision to give them a chance to perform; and they did. Twenty four hours later we bought the car and felt good about doing the transaction at this dealership with these people.

Happy Nisan Owners

by from Turlock, CA |

If you want a dedicated salesperson who will get the job done, to your specifications, look no further! We just purchased a 2015 Nissan Murano from Rebecca E.. She was amazing and we love our new SUV!! When we met Rebecca we explained that we were looking for a mid-size, gas efficient, SUV to fit our 3 Siberian Huskies. We originally went there looking for a Pathfinder but it didn't fit our Huskies needs. Rebecca then suggested the Murano and it's a perfect fit!! Throughout the entire process she went above and beyond the call of duty (including coming in on her day off to complete the transaction to our satisfaction). Since our vehicle came in from Bakersfield and did not go through the normal detailing process she did the job herself prior to us leaving the lot!!! We had the option to go to other local dealerships (which I had purchased from before) but Rebecca was instrumental in C.V. Nissan getting this wonderful car off their lot. We will return to C.V. Nissan to purchase our next vehicle, assuming Rebecca is still there. You cannot do any better than Rebecca! 5 stars across the board!!!

Very organized and efficient buying experience!

by from Los Osos, CA |

I have a delivery route through the Central Valley which made this dealership very convenient to visit and they had the best price on a 2014 Frontier with my options of preference in the entire state! William Palma was my sales consultant and did an outstanding job of making me feel welcome as well as explaining other options regarding the Frontier line in case I overlooked anything in making my selection. The vehicle was even less expensive than the internet price when I arrived as it had been made a Manager's Special!! I would recommend Central Valley Nissan to anyone interested in purchasing a new Nissan!

Great customer service

by from Manteca, CA |

Had a great experience while getting some minor repairs at Central Valley Nissan yesterday, Travis Shinn was pleasant and informative while filling out the service order and throughout the 3 hour wait. The car runs like new and we're feeling much better about long distance trips.

excellant dealership

by from Modesto Ca |

The staff was very friendly made my car buyin experience very pleasant would defiantly recommend

GREAT EXPERIENCE

by from manteca ca |

Great service friendly staff i was very satisfied with my experience at central valley nissan. Jason was extremely helpful and did a great job getting me in the car I wanted!!

Great experience

by from Modesto,ca |

Great! Awesome!

by from Modesto |

Great place to by a car! I loved how they helped me to find a car! I would recommend this to anyone who would want to buy a great car with great quality service! Highly recommend this to anyone, I give 10 stars!!!

Excellent!

by from Stockton, Ca |

Awesome Dealership! Awesome People! Awesome experience with them. I couldn't think of any better word to use than Awesome. Jose Brajas became a friend since we got altima last year and even up to now he'd been helping us from time to time. He's the kind of person who will never get tired responding to your questions. He's just so wonderful! now we traded in our altima so i could include my name on it, He's still there to guide us even if he's already moved to another dept. He makes sure we're okay and satisfied with the deal and car we wanted. and there are more couple of people who are wonderful like Javier and Tisha. Tisha had been patiently showing us all wonderful options. I liked them all but 2014 Pathfinder SL stands out. with Jose Brajas and Tisha's patience and help. We got the deal exactly the way we prayed it to be. Jeff has been an excellent help to achieve our goal in payment. Overall experience was Extremely Great. :) I will always find pleasure recommending it to all my friends and Family. :) I love Central Valley Nissan. :)

Central Valley Nissan responded to this review

August 11, 2014

Hello Kristian, thank you for the kind words. We appreciate all of the reviews that receive as it helps make our business better. I am glad you had an amazing experience here at Central Valley Nissan. Congratulations on your new Pathfinder and if you need anything please just give us a ring! Sincerely, Brent Gardner - Director of Sales - bgardner@cvaauto.com