Infiniti of Beachwood

Service 866-725-8979

Inspired Performance

INFINITI OF BEACHWOOD - THE RIGHT PLACE TO BUY CAR

by from Buffalo, NY |

I live in Buffalo, NY and have been looking for a used 2011/2012 Infiniti G37x since July 2014. It was very hard to find a car that matches my taste as well as that fits in to my budget. I was driving to Columbus, OH to meet my friend and noticed this dealership. I decided to just check out the deals they had and the minute I stepped into the store, I was surprised by the way they received me. They were about to close in 10 minutes but Thomas Pyle stayed there almost an hour after closing to make sure that I am happy and get what I was looking for. I test drove three different G37x and I was impressed with the way they have maintained it. I finalized on a 2012 blue Infiniti and Tom helped me with all the paper work (I was 3 hours away from the dealership and he was very helpful). Even the day I went to pick the car, it was all ready and I didn't have to spend too much time to drive my car home. During the day of pick up, Tom was not able to find the spare key but the way these guys helped in finding it and shipping it to my mailing address was very much appreciated. I am a big Infiniti fan and if I buy another car, it will be with Infiniti of Beachwood. Thank you guys!

I love infiniti of beachwood!

by from Bedford hts ohio |

The best dealership ever! The waiting area is very clean and nice, their staffs are very friendly and accommodating. My kids love this place they have play room for kids and free snacks for the customers! Very impressive! The 1st time came to this place is to car wash my car, i was impressed that day coz they treat me so nice! That's why i told my husband if we going to buy a car we definitely buy in this dealership! Steve johnson is the salesman who is very nice to us when we purchase our mazda3, at that day our old car is not in good condition but steve still help us to get the car and just trade in the old car the following day! Me and my husband was very happy finding the best dealership in Cleveland, free car wash and excellent customer service. If im going to purchase another car i will definitely come back to this dealership! Thanks guys! Thanks steve! You are awesome! :)

Go To Infiniti of Beachwood First

by from Cleveland OH |

We were shopping for a late model G37X for my wife (I already own a G35 that I love). We had an irritating visit to a DIFFERENT Infiniti dealer in the area so I tried Beachwood. The salesman, James Drake, did a perfect job of just listening to me. James made the experience friendly, pleasant and trouble-free. If you want a non-confrontational, easy car buying experience, go here. The car is but a month old so I haven't had a lot of contact with the rest of the staff but the people who I have talked to are all helpful, polite and focused on the customer being happy.

My Infiniti Family

by from Euclid, Ohio |

On September 6, 2014, I walked into "The Infiniti Beachwood store and left with an extended family. Upon arrival for a scheduled appointment, I was greeted with a smile and introduced to James, who from that moment on provided outstanding, caring, quality salesmanship skills. The atmosphere was peaceful, the staff was cordial, and James did not fail to continually offer the comfort amenities available during the entire process. His ability to seek out a common ground of conversation, yet maintain professionalism at all times during the buying process is commendable. On Monday, September 8th, the additional features were completed. James led me to an area, in which I remained clueless of what awaited me through the door. The staff surprise!! I cried tears of joy. I won't ever forget the kindness or the smiles I received at that moment or those I continues to receive. Infiniti family, you're outstanding!!

Excellent Service and Vehicle

by from Shaker Heights, OH |

I had an excellent experience at Infiniti of Beachwood and especially with our salesperson, Steve Johnson. I initially drove nine cars (seven different manufacturers/dealerships) at the outset of my car search and he had a command of the details regarding all of the manufacturers and vehicles - he was a genuinely helpful resource. He was not pushy and was rather patient while I narrowed down the search and returned for a few more test drives. He knew all there was to know about the QX60 and made the process very easy. He was a pleasure to work with and after having the car (which is a fantastic vehicle) for a month, his customer service has continued at the same stellar level.

Great Dealership

by from Akron,ohio |

Erick Willis is hands down the best salesman I ever met he listened to my vehicle requirements and worked with all my financial situations all the people there are friendly and hands down I feel the best dealership I have seen

Great service and very honest

by from Beachwood, OH |

I would have to say my experience was on the exceptional side with this dealership considering I was purchasing a used vehicle from them. The staff at this location are all very welcoming and friendly regardless if you're working with them or not(as far as buying). The environment is very friendly, clean and warm. My salesman's name was Erick Willis, whom I felt along with his manager tried their best to make sure the vehicle left in my hands, in better condition that it was traded to them. The only downside is that I had to wait 5 days because of small blemishes in the paint and curb rash on the rims. The upsude is that the vehicle looks brand new because of their attention to detail. I would definitely come back here considering the perks they offer and how helpful and honest these people are. Good job on the integrity you all!!!

Great Service Very organized lovely place.

by from Shaker Hts. ohio |

Erick Willis of Infiniti of beachwood is a great salesman he was the main reason i purchased my infiniti there. his service and his help was outstanding.The place is clean and the artwork is amazing. all the people that work here are so friendly and helpful. i personally love the place i will recommend Infiniti of Beachwood to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. just go there the place is amazing the service is great the people that work there are the best at what they do and they make sure that your visit there is a great experience.

Great dealership to purchase a vehicle

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I purchased an Infiniti QX56 from the dealership. I live in Pittsburgh and the dealership is in the Cleveland area. The entire process of the purchase was done via phone and email to include trading in my car. My salesman, Steve Johnson, went above and beyond making the process extremely easy. Something I never expected to happen is that he drove my new car to Pittsburgh and took my trade back. All of the paperwork was already completed and just had to sign a few documents and the deal was done. It doesn't get any easier than that. I couldn't recommend this dealership highly enough. Customer service is at the top of their list.

Great service buying a car

by from Willoughby, Ohio |

Our salesman,James was very helpful. We feel we got a honest price, and the process did not take all day. We like our car very much, and hopefully in a few years we will be feeling the same way. The dealership was willing to wait until we got our insurance money from a recent accident, and we were very happy about that. Our salesman has followed up with calls and emails to make sure everything was going well. We are very satisfied with our purchase.

Exceptional Experience

by from Pulaski, PA |

Erick Willis of Infiniti of Beachwood made our car buying experience incredible! He took the extra time to make sure that we not only found the perfect car, but familiarized us with each and every aspect of our vehicle before leaving the showroom. We have had our Q50 for a little over a month now and are enjoying it each and every day. I would recommend Erick and Infiniti of Beechwood to anyone looking for a great luxury car at an affordable price.