Infiniti of Beachwood

New 888-296-2867
Used 866-414-0997
Service 866-725-8979

Inspired Performance

Great dealership to purchase a vehicle

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I purchased an Infiniti QX56 from the dealership. I live in Pittsburgh and the dealership is in the Cleveland area. The entire process of the purchase was done via phone and email to include trading in my car. My salesman, Steve Johnson, went above and beyond making the process extremely easy. Something I never expected to happen is that he drove my new car to Pittsburgh and took my trade back. All of the paperwork was already completed and just had to sign a few documents and the deal was done. It doesn't get any easier than that. I couldn't recommend this dealership highly enough. Customer service is at the top of their list.

Great Service Very organized lovely place.

by from Shaker Hts. ohio |

Erick Willis of Infiniti of beachwood is a great salesman he was the main reason i purchased my infiniti there. his service and his help was outstanding.The place is clean and the artwork is amazing. all the people that work here are so friendly and helpful. i personally love the place i will recommend Infiniti of Beachwood to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. just go there the place is amazing the service is great the people that work there are the best at what they do and they make sure that your visit there is a great experience.

Great service buying a car

by from Willoughby, Ohio |

Our salesman,James was very helpful. We feel we got a honest price, and the process did not take all day. We like our car very much, and hopefully in a few years we will be feeling the same way. The dealership was willing to wait until we got our insurance money from a recent accident, and we were very happy about that. Our salesman has followed up with calls and emails to make sure everything was going well. We are very satisfied with our purchase.

Exceptional Experience

by from Pulaski, PA |

Erick Willis of Infiniti of Beachwood made our car buying experience incredible! He took the extra time to make sure that we not only found the perfect car, but familiarized us with each and every aspect of our vehicle before leaving the showroom. We have had our Q50 for a little over a month now and are enjoying it each and every day. I would recommend Erick and Infiniti of Beechwood to anyone looking for a great luxury car at an affordable price.

Great service, knowledgeable staff!

by from Shaker Heights, OH |

After spending the day shopping for a vehicle, and being ignored by the sales staff at another Infiniti dealership, my daughter and I arrived at Infiniti of Beachwood shortly before closing. Their entire staff, especially our salesperson Erich Willis, was knowledgeable, patient, answered all of our questions, gave us a fair price for our trade-in, and we left with the car that we love!

Great service, knowledgeable staff!

by from Shaker Heights, OH |

Pre-Ownded Vehicle Purchase

by from Cleveland, Oh |

Ken Johnson and his team keep the customer at the center of their attention. From start to finish they try to make sure you are satisfied with the process and the purchase. Easiest dealer experience I've ever had.

Infiniti of Beachwood - wonderful experience

by from Willoughby Hills |

We had a wonderful experience at Infiniti of Beachwood in purchasing our new car. Our salesman, Ken Johnson, was able locate exactly the car we were looking for, when we did not see it on their lot. Everyone works as a team and were very helpful from start to finish.

great experience

by from cleveland, ohio |

Ken and the team over there really took care of me during my purchase and have earned my business for years to come

Wow, what a dealership!!!

by from Aurora, OH |

From the moment we pulled in the drive, till we drove out in our new car, we were treated, seriously, like royalty! We knew who to ask for and he was not there at the time but was on his way back, but we were invited to browse while waiting, and were shown around by another gentleman. A few minutes later, Ken Johnson, our salesman came in and the fun started. While my husband spoke with Ken, I oohed and aahed over the gorgeous G37 Hardtop Conv. in the showroom, never initially realizing we were there to buy for ME and not my husband. We were shown all the bells and whistles of this baby, and then the dealing began. It was almost painless -- we took my new baby when we left and are now leasing it for 39 months and I can't be happier. And the entire personnel group at the dealership was awesome -- everyone was so helpful and could not do enough to be sure we drove out of there fully informed and happy!! Yes, even in the final staging area, the guys there kept telling us of little tricks and secrets that the car would do for us. And now they are moving to Chagrin Blvd. soon and I can't wait cause what we have seen in pictures looks to be pretty darn beautiful. Great dealership - great people - great car - I feel like a very special person when driving it - Thank you Infiniti of Beachwood.

Buying a used car

by from Cleveland Hts, Ohio |

I worked with Marty Albee in the purchase of a used car. I have bought a new car from him about 2 years earlier. He was helpful and pleasant to deal with. I enjoyed my experience working with him and will continue to buy cars from him in the future.