Infiniti of Beachwood

New 888-296-2867 New 888-296-2867
Used 866-414-0997 Used 866-414-0997
Service 866-725-8979 Service 866-725-8979

Inspired Performance

Flawless staff, showroom, facility, etc!!!

by from Beachwood, OH |

Walking into the showroom is an absolute jaw dropping experience. The service bays are cleaner that most dealerships that I've visited! The only thing that surpasses the fine attention to detail and the luxurious setting is the sales staff that is employed here. You only have one time to make a first impression and Infiniti of Beachwood does just this. Not only are they well versed in their product, but are extremely personable. Words are inadequate to describe the experience I had and look forward to returning here many times in the near and distant future whether for maintenance or another vehicle! -2015 Infiniti Q50

Customer Service Great, Knowledgable employees!

by from Beachwood Ohio |

I contacted Beachwood Infiniti via chat on their website and I recieved an email from Brooke. I informed Brooke of the car I wanted and my situation and she set me up with James. I had credit issues and Brooke said that it shouldnt be an issue to get approved. That was great news because I was hitting a road block with my credit and getting the car I wanted. I got into a car accident and needed to purchase another vehicle and James Drake was very patient with me and understanding. Usually purchasing a car is a big headache but to my surprise it was very smooth at Infiniti. James explained the terms and conditions very clear and even followed up with me days and weeks later. I really appreciate the Beachwood Infinti staff and would recommend James to any one that feels nervous about this process, he is a true natural and will wok hard to make sure you're satisfied. Thank you Brooke and James, you both make a great team!!!

Jeffrey

by from Lyndhurst, Ohio |

Just leased a new Q 50 and what a great experience at a terrific dealership. Scott Burrows made leasing a new car a pleasure. The service department is terrific and they make sure you leave with a clean car. i would advise anyone looking for a great car and a better deal to see Scott. I am sure you will leave happy.

Smooth process

by from Bedford, Oh |

James Drake is the salesman that greeted me at the door. I explained that I had seen a car on their website an was interested in looking at it. James directed me to a test drive of the vehicle, and I was very please with the test drive of the vehicle. I briefly explained to James my financial parameters and he made it happen with no fuss. I highly recommend James Drake and Infinity of Beachwood.

Excellent service

by from Cleveland, OH |

I recently leased Infinity Q50 from this dealership around new years time. I dealt with Joe Chern who was very helpful, personable and professional. He helped getting a really good deal and remained transparent during the whole process. Overall, I am very satisfied with my experience and specially working with Joe. I will recommend without any hesitation.

Great overall experience .dealership was beautiful

by from Highland heights,Ohio |

I've been to so many dealerships and bought a few Infinitis but this by far was the best overall experience since I am hard of hearing this guy named Ted Cantlay made it so much better he worked with me and made sure I understood everything and text message me and helped me so much getting the car and buying stuff for my car... He made everything easier and had patience with me. I would recommend buying a car from Ted and next time I buy an Infiniti and if he's still there I'll buy another one from him...

Professional staff

by from Streetsboro |

My wife and I purchased a 15' QX 60 from Ethan in December. He was very professional and made the experience a joy. The showroom was outstanding, ample inventory and sales manager Rob was a great help. This is our second vehicle within a year that we purchased and we will return in the future.

Best buying experience I have ever had!!!

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

This was the best buying experience I have ever had. From the time I walked in until the time I walked out I was fully accomadated. My salesman name was James Drake and he was awesome!! It never really felt like I was talking to a salesman rather just a conversation and telling him my needs and my situation. I ended up leasing a q50a and I couldn't be happier. Smooth process highly recommend.

Remarkable and Professional

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

This was one of my best consumer experience ever. Thanks to the sales consultant James Drake. I was sold not just on his professionalism displayed, but the friendly attitude and his passion for satisfying the potential buyer. Thank You Infinity! James I can't thank you enough....Merry Christmas!!

Best service ever!

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

I had the pleasure of meeting some very nice and professional Infinity representatives. James Drake was my salesman and he was awesome, really, this guy was great"...I brought the car"! He made me feel extra comfortable, and the hospitality was magnificent. Thank You Infinity! James I can't Thank You enough!!!!!!