Eurobahn Motorsports

(4.2) 5.0 11 Reviews

303 S Swing Rd, Greensboro, NC 27409

Not happy

by from Greensboro,NC |

Not happy with the service at all. They had my car for a week to start with. Told them what the problem was, didn't fix that, changed something else out. When I got my car back, it was worse than when I took it in. Will never go back. I ended up fixing it myself. Instead of all that money and nothing fixed. Doing it myself was 20 minutes labor not a week and $40 for the part.

Okay service

by from Greensboro, NC |

This company is okay for scheduled service, however they did not communicate well during the service. The car was also left for pick-up with the battery detached. That part was disappointing.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Charlotte, NC |

Extremely Knowledgeable with European Cars and *Extraordinary customer service is all I can say about this place.

Great Service

by from Greensboro, NC |

I had trouble with my Mercedes, and the dealership gave me an estimate so high. I went to Eurobahn Motorsports they are a very honest people, this shop has a Mercedes Certified Mechanic. I am so happy that I found them and they worked in my car, they saved me a considerable amount of money. Thank you http://www.eurobahnm.com

Fine for scheduled service

by from Greensboro, NC |

Fine for scheduled service. Not great for emergency break downs.

Overall great service

by from Richmond Virginia |

These guys are awesome, I'll definitely going there again

Excellent service

by from Mercedes Benz Greensboro, NC |

I bought my used Mercedes-Benz from Eurobahn over year and half ago. Very happy my with my car and extremely satsifed with there Service department. i would diffentally buy my Next vehicle from this dealer.

Excellent customer service and prices!

by from Charlotte, NC |

I have been searching for a used BMW within a 250 mile radius for 1 year, so I know whats out there and whats not. I know all about condition of vehicle,pricing, etc.. I have been doing my homework. I found Eurobahn online and there was a used vehicle my husband and I were both interested in- with a inexpensive price tag (compared to other public/private dealers/autions, etc...) i was hesistant to even drive 90 miles to see it- figured it was a smokers car or something wrong with it d/t the price being so affordable compared to my thorough search over the last year. When we got there, their were no pushy salesman, all the cars lined up were clean and detailed, the facilities were clean- we even checked out the servie department shop where the mechanics were actively working and we both were extremely impressed by it's organization and tidiness. Anthony and Ray both assisted us with different aspects- we were highly impressed with their knowledge regarding not only the car we were viewing but BMW's in general. They even taught my husband a few new things, which is hard because he is a BMW enthusiast for 15 years, he has ONLY owned BMW's-about 5 in total... Anyways, we appreciated and respected their passion for German cars. We ended up purchasing a BMW with them and the process was smooth and efficient. I have owned my 'new' car for one week now and LOVE it!!! I could not be more satisfied with the overall experience from the quality of this car to the quality of the salesmen. I promise you wil not regret buying a car from this place- but warning--their cars go FAST off the lot...d/t affordability of the cars i presumed- so make sure if you like a car jump on it- b/c some couple almost bought our car- i am so glad they hesitated!

I have been totally satisfied with my vehicle

by from Greensboro NC |

I have Recently purchase my second Pre-Owned BMW From Eurobahn Motorsports, as in the first purchase, I have been totally satisfied with my vehicle and the over all dealership. Anthony is a knowledgeable and an enthusiast who also helped with my first purchase BMW, so I really felt like it was a personable buying experience. The Service Center is just as excellent and affordable. Never have had a moment of discontent. I give them a 10++++

Highly recommended to anyone, excellent Service

by from Greensboro, NC |

I have Recently purchase my second Pre-Owned BMW From Eurobahn Motorsports, as in the first purchase, I have been totally satisfied with my vehicle and the over all dealership. My sales agent also helped with the purchase of my first beamer , so I really felt like it was a personable buying experience. The Service Center is just as excellent and affordable. Never have had a moment of discontent. I give them a 10++++