Hickory Mazda Mitsubishi

(4.8) 5.0 57 Reviews

1775 Catawba Valley Blvd SE, Hickory, NC 28602

Used 866-625-7607 Used866-625-7607

Great experience buying a car

by from Gastonia, NC |

This was the best experience I have ever had buying a car. The salesman, Matthew Sheffield, was helpful, but there was no pressure to buy. They were also able to get a better rate for me than my credit union!

Hickory Mazda Mitsubishi responded to this review

July 19, 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience and the kind words about us with others. We look forward to providing you with a great experience in our service department as well. We hope you are enjoying your new 3! Zoom!Zoom!

Hickory Mazda att. Mason Johnson

by from Boone nc |

i was referred by a friend to talk to mason Johnson at hickory Mazda to buy a new diesel work truck my first response was Mazda ? She said to look anyway I was shocked at all the Nice trucks they had in stock now I'll start by saying I work 70 plus hours a week on a farm where there is no such thing as a day off... I got in touch with mason very easily got information on several trucks of interest from there I kept working as he started working on my deal talking to my bank doing all paper work everything .!!!!!! so when I finsished my day I rode down and everything was done!!!!! Except my signature get in my truck and leave !!!! I would never have been able to do this in my busy schedule with out his hard work and dedication thanks mason I love my truck and my horses are shipping in style !!

Great guys excellent service

by from North Carolina |

these guys gave me a chance when no one else would I didn't have a lot of money to put down or a great credit score, but Mazda of Hickory was able to put me in a newer truck. Overall excellent customer service I would recommend anyone to come and talk to them even if you dont think you could get approved

Rich Witherspoon

by from Dublin, Va |

We came down from Virginia and purchased a used low mileage 2012 Mitsubishi we found on the dealers website. Rich, our salesman was very knowledgeable about the buying process and made sure all bases were covered before we ever arrived at the dealership. This made our purchase quick and easy. Definitely worth the drive down. We would recommend this dealership and our salesman Rich to anyone looking to purchase a new or used vehicle.

Great car buying experience

by from Morganton, NC |

Found the car I wanted online, went to the dealership, took the car for a test drive, within a while, I drove it home. They had great customer service and was fast and friendly.

Buying a truck

by from Ferguson, NC |

Excellent customer service, they worked with me to buy the used truck I wanted.

Excellent at helping get a loan

by from Ferguson, NC |

My Fiance and I went in to buy a truck, they made the process simple and worked with us to get approved for a loan.

Great salesman - Rich Witherspoon

by from Gastonia, NC |

My experience at Hickory Mazda was a great experience because of the excellent attention I received from Rich Witherspoon. I was under no pressure to buy and Rich gave me all the time and attention I needed to make the right decision. I test drove 4 cars before deciding on the one that was perfect for me. This could not have happened without Rich. I got a great price and a great car! Also I have been back for regular maintenance and additional products and have been satisfied with that as well!

Amazing dealer

by from Newton, NC |

I have been buying cars from Hickory Mazda longer than I can remember! Bruce Hedrick & Rich Witherspoon always take amazing care of us and our cars! They are always upfront and honest about everything and stand behind their cars 110%! Definitely recommend!!

Lifetime customer

by from Newton, NC |

I have been buying cars from Hickory Mazda longer than I can remember! Bruce Hedrick & Rich Witherspoon always take amazing care of us and our cars! I recommend if you're in the market for a new or used car, go see the guys at Hickory Mazda!! We will absolutely be back in the future!!