Hickory Mazda Mitsubishi

1775 Catawba Valley Blvd SE, Hickory, NC 28602

Used 866-625-7607

Very good dealership

by from Weaverville NC |

Met with Danny Caldwell and went on a test ride. He is a very nice guy and explained the functions of the car very well. He was on our side in the negotians and helped us reach a price and payment we liked. Bruce Hedrick is the sales manager and he took his time with us and explained the different options for financing and extended warranty. He is also a great guy who really enjoys his work and helping people in obtaining their goal to get a geat Mazda product. For your next Mazda it's worth the drive to Hickory Mazda.

Awesome Dealership

by from Union Grove, NC |

Hickory Mazda is the only Mazda Dealership you should visit.

First car buying experience... AMAZING!!!

by from Hudson, NC |

My wife and I came in to the dealership on Tuesday to take a test drive of the Mazda3 5 door. Danny Caldwell got us in a car within 5 minutes to take us out. We were impressed, not only with the car but the very polite and personable service that we received. Everyone at the dealership was great. Not a single pushy sales person or manager. After taking possession we found a few minor things wrong with the car and the maintenance department is already on the ball for getting them repaired. Fantastic job Hickory Mazda. We can't say thank you enough!

Who knew buying a new car could actually be FUN!!!

by from Charlotte, NC |

This was my first car buying experience that was actually FUN!!! While researching on line, I was in contact with Matthew, then Jennifer. Jennifer was extremely helpful & responded so quickly to me during this phase. She set up an appointment for me. I was greeted promptly with a warm welcome by Danny Caldwell who was very knowledgeable, patient and willing to explore several vehicle options with me. Since I was open to suggestions, I learned a lot about Mazda in general, as well as the differences Hickory Mazda offers. Once we began to crunch numbers, Bruce Hedrick did an honest job of explaining the numbers, offering financing options and again, without any pressure. I cannot emphasize that no one pressured me or made me feel like they were in a hurry to close the deal. They offered me a tour of the service area and I met the manager there. I am very happy with my choice of a Mazda so far and hope I will be pleased with the service area in the future. I highly recommend this dealership. Thanks to everyone who helped me with this process!

No games, straightforward buying experience

by from Huntersville, NC |

I recently was in the market for replacing my 2007 Mitsubishi Outlander, which I had a great experience with and wanted an updated version. In the run-up to purchasing my new 2014 Outlander GT, I had negotiated with other local Mitsubishi dealers, and experienced the typical hard-sell and tricks with numbers. However, I didn't experience any of that at Hickory Mitsubishi and it was well worth the hour trip north. My salesperson, Horace, was very knowledgeable and personable. I would definitely recommend Hickory Mitsubishi/Mazda for a less stressful car purchase, and a very fair deal.

This is a "Must Visit Dealership"!

by from Newton, NC |

Several years ago when I made my first car purchase from Hickory Mazda/Mitsubishi, I not only received a great deal, but made a longtime friend with Danny Caldwell. Danny is a sales representative that treats his customers more like friends than clients long after the sale process. I have returned many times to just chat, and Danny always takes time to share his feelings. Bruce Hedrick, the sales manager, is another anomaly at a car dealership. Both friendly and personal, Bruce presents the numbers in a manner that is clearly understood by the buyer. The buying process feels more like a group of friends sitting around discussing different cost options, than a hard core sale. I have always felt Bruce has gone that extra mile to provide the extra discount and understanding needed to come away feeling comfortable about the purchase. Needless to say, I have purchased several cars from this Dealership and great group of people.

Great Experience

by from Hickory, NC |

I wouldn't buy a car anywhere else in town. This was our second Mazda. Both were sold by Neil Bruno. He and Bruce Hedrick are courteous and professional. Thanks again!

2014 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo

by from Mooresville, NC |

I worked with Hickory Mitsubishi to purchase a brand new 2014 Lancer Evo. The process was absolutely the best car buying experience I've had. The two gentlemen I worked with most extensively, Neil Bruno and Bruce Hedrick, were very considerate and helpful and went above and beyond my expectations with regards to helping to explain financing, warranty arrangements, and generally answering all my questions and addressing all my concerns. I intend to return to this location for all my warranty service, and I generally recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a Mitsubishi in the area.

Purchased a new 2014 Mazda

by from Statesville , North carolina |

My wife and I had a great experience when we purchased our new 2014 Mazda 6 this week. Our salesman Matt Sheffield was very knowledgeable and helped us make our decision. We got a excellent deal. We will recommend Hickory Mazda to all our friends. We look forward in doing business with you. Thank you!

staff worked with me during trying time

by from Marion, NC |

My husband and I had looked to purchase a new car for our daughter. We decided on a Mitsubishi Outlander. We made plans to go back and purchase the vehicle but during this time my husband got very sick and died suddenly. The dealership worked with me to delay the pick-up of the car and held it for me until I was able to complete the transaction. Neil Bruno was my salesperson and I could not have asked for a better person to work with. He was very knowledgeable on the features of the car. He worked with me to schedule an extra test drive. He made sure to have the paperwork completed so we could be in and out at this most trying time. We are very happy with our purchase and I feel like I could count on Neil to do anything we need doing in the future. I will certainly look to them for my next car purchase.