Hickory Mazda Mitsubishi

1775 Catawba Valley Blvd SE, Hickory, NC 28602

Used 866-625-7607

Purchased 2015 Mitsubishi Evolution GSR 4/24/15

by from Hickory, NC |

I've purchased approx. 10 different cars in my lifetime. John Maltry at Hickory Mazda made this experience the smoothest, easiest, no pressure, most informative and exciting that I have ever encountered. Hands down, this was the absolute best time I've ever had purchasing a car. The long wait for detailing all of the paperwork, transferring titles, etc was processed efficiently and effectively with their attention focused on MY TIME and getting me out the door in a timely manner. Very Much appreciated. Best sales person ever dealt with in the car business. Be sure to ask for this guy if you go there, seriously, I cannot say enough good things. Thanks

Great Sales People

by from Newton, NC |

The two salesmen, Danny Caldwell and Matt Sheffield, that worked with me were very helpful in getting me the exact car I wanted.

Hickory Mazda Mitsubishi responded to this review

April 17, 2015

Thank you for taking a moment to submit your review. The kind words for Danny and Matt are appreciated. We strive to make every customer experience an enjoyable one!

Great place to shop!

by from Marion, NC |

After having a negative experience in Asheville, I came here. I was treated with more respect and given a decent price for both my trade-in and the car I ended up buying. Alex (my salesman), especially, was knowledgeable and personable.

Great Experience!!

by from Statesboro, GA |

I received excellent customer service from Hickory Mitubishi/Mazda. I found a used 2004 Chevy SSR on their internet site and was able to get a very accurate description of its condition and features when speaking with Neil Bruno, sales associate. He was always helpful and willing to speak with me at anytime I called. We took care of all the necessary paperwork through phone and fax communication between the dealership, myself and my lending institution so when I arrived (from 250 miles away) to purchase the car it only took about 30 minutes to close the deal. This was my first "sight-unseen" deal and it turned out great. Thanks Neil!

Awesome Buying Experience

by from Yadkinville, NC |

Last week, my wife and I drove to Hickory Mitsubishi in search of a new Outlander (about 65 miles from our house). We had spoken with Neil Bruno earlier in the day and he was very helpful in describing what they had based on what we were looking for. As we were in route, we called Neil to let him know that we were about 20 minutes away and would be in a hurry due to some prior commitments. He told us that he was currently with a customer but would have another salesperson waiting for us. When we got there, we were greeted by Horace Beard. They had the car waiting on us and Horace was very helpful. After giving us the overview of the car and allowing us to test drive we were sold. This had to be the best car buying experience that I have ever had. It didn't feel like we were buying a car. The process was easy, quick and painless. I would highly recommend Hickory Mitsubishi and Neil Bruno and Horace Beard when you are looking to purchase a new/used vehicle.

Great customer service and purchase experience!

by from Hickory, NC |

I recently purchased a 2015 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport from this facility. My original intentions were to test drive a small car to determine if switching from a large SUV to a small car would suit my needs. After two days of test driving numerous vehicles at this dealership, I went with the Outlander. I worked with Neil Bruno, who was very kind and patient as I continued to ask for a different vehicle to test drive... He could have easily become frustrated with my indecision; however, he was very helpful and kind the entire time. He didn't try to "sell" one vehicle over another- he simply listened intently to my likes and dislikes, and offered the pros and cons of each vehicle driven. This was without a doubt, the best car buying experience I have ever had.

Very Satisfied

by from Lincolnton NC |

Horace Beard did an excellent job showing the Mitsibushi lineup. No pressure. Simply informative.

Thank You Neil and everyone at Hickory Mazda Mitsu

by from Bryson City, NC |

Was able to trade my car and get an amazing vehicle that I love in under 2hrs. Prompt, accurate, friendly, and quick. Loved my overall experience. made me laugh and we just had a good time overall.

Pleasant buying experience

by from Lenoir NC |

Danny Caldwell was well informed and polite. The purchasing experience was not stressful. I will go back to the dealership in a few weeks to get a "tutoring" session on all the tech questions I have at that time.

Very good dealership

by from Weaverville NC |

Met with Danny Caldwell and went on a test ride. He is a very nice guy and explained the functions of the car very well. He was on our side in the negotians and helped us reach a price and payment we liked. Bruce Hedrick is the sales manager and he took his time with us and explained the different options for financing and extended warranty. He is also a great guy who really enjoys his work and helping people in obtaining their goal to get a geat Mazda product. For your next Mazda it's worth the drive to Hickory Mazda.