Page Chevrolet

6500 Little River Turnpike, Alexandria, VA 22312

New 888-813-8403
Used 888-516-9165
Service 877-466-5280

$4,000.00 For any Trade in ANY Condition is Back!!!

Outstanding Service !

by from Alexandria, Virginia |

I went in to buy a new Chevy Camaro last Wednesday, trading in a 2010 Ford Fusion, with a lot of miles. I was assisted by salesman Zabi Sirat (aka Ismael), and the process was completely no pressure, and very smooth. Ismael was a very courteous and patient salesman, and helped me find the car I wanted. Like I said, I went in to buy a new Chevy Camaro, but he could tell I wasn't really into the car, mainly because I'm tall, and had a hard time with the limited visibility. So he showed me a Dodge Charger, gave me a very good deal on it, and even threw in Sirius radio installation for free, because he knew that was one of the features I wanted in my new car, as well as two years worth of free oil changes at their shop. I have to say I am in love with this car, and very appreciative of the quality service Ismael and the rest of the staff at Page Chevrolet showed me and my family during the process. We were in and out of there in a little under two hours, which is very quick in my experience. I highly recommend this dealer, and especially this salesman.

Terrific car buying experience!!!!!!

by from Bolling AFB, D.C. |

I recently found myself in a bit of a rut after purchasing an older vehicle from a private owner. I decided to go to Page Chevy after my boyfriend forwarded me an advertisement for this particular dealer. I have worked at a dealership a few years back so I was a bit sceptical, I know the game lol. However, I worked with Mr. Islam (Mike) and wow! The entire experience was wonderful! Mike and his team really worked with me to get me something much more reliable! I got into a brand new Cruze and I love it!!!! I never thought I'd say this about a new car dealeship purchased, but I really got a deal! Mike found every rebate possible, and I received more for my trade than ever expected and a really great price on my new car! I would definitely recommend this dealership, and Mike, to anyone looking to get into a new vehicle and desire genuine service! Thanks guys!!!!!!!

Great Speedy Service

by from Washington, DC |

Bought my first brand new car with Kareem's help yesterday. The service was great. Everyone took their time in explaining the process and walking me through it. They were very transparent and friendly. on top of a brand new 2014 Chevy Cruze, they threw in a service package and free tires for life! I have already recommended them to some friends.

Great experience

by from Washington, District of Columbia |

This was a great experience with the sales consultant and everyone else at the dealership. Having bought a new car recently, I was approached in a manner that not only was I a consumer but I was given the best advice possible and wasn't pressured into the car buying process. I was given different options and was able to purchase the best possible deal that was suitable for my needs. My Sales representative was Danny, and I immediately was greeted when I arrived and he guided me throughout the entire process and once the sale was completed, we went over the different features again with his knowledge and also assured me that if I had any questions or needed any guidance hereon, that he was always available to assist me. That in itself was a great impression at Page Chevrolet. The Manager assisted me as well and answered any questions that I had. I will definitely recommend friends and family to Page Chevrolet! Many of thanks!

Great Service

by from Reston, VA |

It was my first real experience at a dealership yesterday and after almost 4 hours of finalizing everything, I finally walked out with a brand new Cruze that I love! It was a very long process due to many different factors, but Danny was extremely helpful and caring throughout the entire process. John, who was finalizing everything for my family, was extremely busy that day with understanding circumstances and Danny made sure we weren't just shoved in the waiting area. He was consistently updating us on the status of the process, gave us some water, apologized for the delaying process and made sure we were comfortable. Whoever has the patience to smoothly negotiate, efficiently converse with my parents and make them happy will get 5 stars from me. John was extremely thorough (it helped that he spoke Korean as my parents do not fluently speak or understand English all too well) and he explained all aspects of our purchase. I was very pleased with the information he passed along, with no real benefits to himself, and allowing my family to easily make our decisions (which is very rare). I also attend school 2 hours south where I purchased a pricey parking decal. Once I got back, I was told I would not be able to get a new one for my new car unless I turned in my old one, which Danny and my dad tried taking off before I left the dealership but with no success. I immediately called Danny who promptly said he would find a scraper and get it off. He contacted me about 10 minutes after the call notifying me that it was done and he had placed it in his desk for safekeeping until my mom was able to pick it up. (Awesome service even after my purchase!) Did I even mention the awesome deal they cut us? (We traded in my 17-year-old car and negotiated a great price for a 2014 Chevrolet Cruze.) I understand it was my first experience so I don't have much to compare it to, but they sure made my first experience a great one. Highly recommend this dealership and I suggest asking for John and Danny :)

Not Bad

by from Springfield, Virginia |

I just bought a car from these folks and the process was about as painless as you can achieve. Their inventory of the type of vehicle I was interested in was adequate and I was easily able to pick out the car I wanted. The salesman was helpful and knowledgeable and while we did have to back and forth on price for a while, I finally got to a point where I was satisfied. And I was able to do it dealing with only one person and not a succession of 'sales managers'. I did trade a car and got about what I expected for it. The completion of the paperwork was very quick and executed very professionally. Overall, I would say I was very happy with this dealership and I will go back to them in the future if I'm in the market for another Chevrolet.

Charles Scott

by from Edgewater MD |

It could not have been easier. Knowledgeable sales consultant. No pressure, just answers. I felt at ease and comfortable. I was told they are new dealer, they were certainly trying hard to earn my business. Went to Ted Britt ford in Fairfax, Va felt like I was just another a notch on the salesman's belt. Everywhere all over the walls all it talked about was which sales man was the flavor of the month. You a number on there chart. Page Chevrolet has a different strategy they just wanted to meet my expectation's. Thank You

Finally!! A good car buying experience.

by from Elizabethtown, PA |

I was searching for a good, reliable, low mileage, low cost minivan. I was having no luck locally so I expanded my search. I had really no intention of driving this far for the vehicle, but it ended up being worth every mile I drove. The Page staff was so nice and non-aggressive. The process was simple and smooth with no pressure. We called ahead and inquired about the vehicle. What we were told about the vehicle was truthful and the price did not change when we arrived. The Minivan has been great and we feel lucky we were able to find Page Chevrolet. Thanks again for everything!

Excellent service and pricing.

by from Fairfax, VA |

Did online chat with Ace Ofeany that provided information and pricing with Chevrolet Cruze. Purchased vehicle and everything was done in >3 hours. After driving for a week, went back to purchase a second vehicle. Liked it that we were not pressured and pushed to purchase something that we don't want. Very happy with purchases. Overall experience had been excellent.

Great car buying experience!!

by from Middletown,VA |

I had a Wonderful Experience at Page Chevrolet!The staff was very patient and listened to exactly what I wanted. He found the perfect car for me at the price which I could afford. I couldn't be happier!

Inexperienced salesman

by from Mechanicsville, MD |

The salesman I was dealing with did not want to listen to what I was saying regarding the car I was looking at. The car had many things that needed to be repaired. I made an offer and they turned me down and did not make a counter offer. The salesman did not seem to care about the repairs. Seemed like he just wanted to sell the car.