Raleigh Pre-Owned

Used 866-729-5056

Big Selection....Small Price

Great guys!

by from Lynchburg va |

Talked to roger over the phone since I live 2 and a half hours away! Asked him to drive the car I was interested in and let me know if it had any faults. I didn't want to come that far and go home without a car like I did the week prior at a different dealership! He was honest and truthful with me in all regards on the way the vehicle performed ! When I got there and test drove it myself his word stood true! Laid back atmosphere friendly and personable! The car was clean and ready to go with enough gas to get me home and enjoy the vehicle great lot I highly recommend !

my new car

by from willmington,nc |

Thrilled about my new car,great service....katherine was wonderfull to deal with....

SHADY BUSINESS - DO NOT GET INVOLVED

by from Raleigh, NC |

BEWARE. DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH THIS BUSINESS. They have absolutely NO INTEGRITY. They sold me a vehicle without disclosing that the transmission had been replaced. And, along with the sale, they provided a 'passed' state inspection document. In reality, the vehicle needed $4500 worth of repairs to legally pass state inspection. I've filed an official complaint/investigation to the License and Theft Bureau of the NCDMV for INSPECTIONS FRAUD. This business will lie to your face, and legally cover their tracks. STAY AWAY FROM THIS DEALERSHIP. NIGHTMARE.

Great place

by from Raleigh nc |

I went to this dealership because I saw a SUV I wanted needless to say I bought it about a week after I bought it it started making noise so I took it to dodge dealer ship ..... Cylinder head need to be replaced ....wow right well I called roger one of the owners and told him about it and the price to repair $2700.........and this is why I recommend this dealership to anyone even tho I bought the car as is he paid more than half to get it fixed. Now that's customer service at it's best. Thanks roger you are the best Nikki

great first car

by from cary nc |

I was on a tight budget,i did end a month long search here......the guys were easy to work with and very unpretiounsious like other carlots were.......thank u guys i love my jeep.......

great experiance

by from tarboro,nc |

I bought a beautifull tundra......they were very helpfull with everything i needed from a pre purchase check up down to the buying process......i love my truck and would recommend them anytime.....thank you raleigh preowned.......

Do not do business at Raleigh preowned.

by from Lamar, SC |

This place is awful. I drove two and a half hours to pick up a car. Paid cash for the car, asked if there was any kind of warranty and was told if anything happened within thirty days they would make it good. I was assured that I would have no problem with this car. There were small things that needed to be fixed and that was fine, but two weeks and two days later the oil pump went out and the motor blew. I called the dealership the next day and was told that they would not take the car back and would only give $500 toward repairs. The cost of repairs is $4000, not much help there. I spoke with the dealership again and got the real character of this place. I was told that if that had happened in he first day or two they would have taken the car back but not two weeks! I was also told that because I called back and had spoken with an attorney about different options that he was no longer sending me the $500, and was then accused of hitting something with the car. His exact words " we know you hit something with the car to damage it." REALLY! No damage to the car sir and if I had hit something that wouldn't cause the motor to lock up. These guys are unbelievable and I highly recommend that no one buy from here! Disgusted is an understatement with this place. Never again for me and I hope not for you.

class a service

by from sterling,va |

We drove from sterling va for a specific car......we called and told them we are on the way.....when we got there the vehicle was washed and ready for us to take it foe a pre purchase i spection...needless to say the dealer gave it a clean bill of health and my wife and i couldnt be happier with the purchase and the vehicle....keep up the good work.....

great experiance

by from roxboro |

It was an easy process and great guys to deal with..........thank u guys

Need water?

by from Whiteville N.C. |

The cars were filthy, no one came out on the lot to talk with me but that probably saved us both some time. Is there a water shortage in Raleigh? The car I drove over 100 miles to look @ looked a lot different when I got there. I'm not sure how things would have went had some one came out to talk with me but a wash job would have made a big difference. If you're gona have a car lot surrounded by pine trees you're gona have to wash the cars regularly.

Terrible! Nightmare car buying experience

by from Raleigh NC |

This place is sketchy and do everything they can to screw you over discreetly! Kept giving me the run around about how they turned in my old plates while DMV had no record of them being turned in! Shady people!

Raleigh Pre-Owned responded to this review

July 10, 2013

We apologize for any inconvenience or bad experience in buying a car from us. When we turned in your old plate back to DMV they told us they couldn't give us a receipt or mark it in their computer as returned because it was expired but they took it anyway. And please remember that we didn't have to return your old plate but we always volunteer and strive to go the extra mile to service our customers before, during and after each sale. As for your brake repair, you told us your mechanic said it needed front brakes and when our mechanic change the pads didn't recommend to change the rotors since they were fine. Most mechanics will recommend to change them or surface them anyway to make the extra money. If your car shakes when you hit the brakes please contact us at your earliest convenience to schedule time with our mechanic to replace your rotors. We are sorry again and please contact us if you have any other questions or concerns.