Raleigh Pre-Owned

Used 866-729-5056

Big Selection....Small Price

great experiance

by from roxboro |

It was an easy process and great guys to deal with..........thank u guys

Need water?

by from Whiteville N.C. |

The cars were filthy, no one came out on the lot to talk with me but that probably saved us both some time. Is there a water shortage in Raleigh? The car I drove over 100 miles to look @ looked a lot different when I got there. I'm not sure how things would have went had some one came out to talk with me but a wash job would have made a big difference. If you're gona have a car lot surrounded by pine trees you're gona have to wash the cars regularly.

Terrible! Nightmare car buying experience

by from Raleigh NC |

This place is sketchy and do everything they can to screw you over discreetly! Kept giving me the run around about how they turned in my old plates while DMV had no record of them being turned in! Shady people!

Raleigh Pre-Owned responded to this review

July 10, 2013

We apologize for any inconvenience or bad experience in buying a car from us. When we turned in your old plate back to DMV they told us they couldn't give us a receipt or mark it in their computer as returned because it was expired but they took it anyway. And please remember that we didn't have to return your old plate but we always volunteer and strive to go the extra mile to service our customers before, during and after each sale. As for your brake repair, you told us your mechanic said it needed front brakes and when our mechanic change the pads didn't recommend to change the rotors since they were fine. Most mechanics will recommend to change them or surface them anyway to make the extra money. If your car shakes when you hit the brakes please contact us at your earliest convenience to schedule time with our mechanic to replace your rotors. We are sorry again and please contact us if you have any other questions or concerns.

absolutely wonderfull

by from raleigh,nc |

lI originally went to purchase a vehicle for my son i never thought that i would end up buying a vehicle for myself......staff is very laid back and wonderfull.........i would recommend to anyone looking for good service....

Great People!

by from Raleigh, NC |

Best cars for the price. Not pushy like other dealers. Best experience