Barton Auto Valley

10819 E Sprague Ave, Spokane Valley, WA 99206

Used 888-964-9794

EASY & STRESS FREE BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from Spokane, WA |

I recently purchased a SUV from Nik. Being a girl and buying a new car can be intimidating, but I have to say this was the most comfortable I have ever been buying a car. I did not feel pressured or rushed to buy a car. Nik was friendly and informative of the cars on the lot and found the right vehicle for me. Steve and Rob made the paperwork part so simple. I would highly recommend buying a vehicle from Barton Auto!!

November 25, 2013

Holly, thank you so much for the positive review. We try and remember how we would want people to treat our mothers, sisters, and daughters if they were buying a vehicle. Playing the intimidation card does not get you anywhere, helping people with their transportation needs does. Thanks again for the up lifting review.

Leaving Thankful & CAR-ful !

by from Mead, WA |

I just got my (new-to-me) 2009 Jeep Liberty from Bob and the team at Barton Auto Valley! Spending two days at Barton asking questions, test driving, and talking (probably too much) with all of the friendly folks who work at BAV. I had a great experience with the car-advocate! I wouldn't even classify him as a car salesman because I didn't feel like "I" was being sold to. I found a car that I agreed with and he found a way to make the car agree with me! Thanks so much to the team at Barton for having excellent customer service and a great inventory of honest cars!

GREAT Experience

by from Spokane, WA |

My husband and I recently purchased a Subaru Legacy from Barton and were absolutely amazing with the service we received. We had recently bought anther car from a different dealership and the experience was day and night. Our sales person, Gary was so friendly and it felt as if he actually cared about our needs and understanding what we were looking for. The finance department, Nick, was also amazing. He helped work with our bank so that we got the best deal possible for our car. They also gave me a car off of the lot to drive while mine was being detailed and safety checked! I would recommend Barton Valley to anyone looking to buy a used car.

Great Experance

by from Kennewick,Wa. |

I saw the 2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited on the internet and called and talked to Bob and was pleased with how the process went as I drove up from Kennewick and completed the deal. The crew there was very friendly and would recommend buying from them. Thanks Tim

AWESOME experience

by from Spokane, WA |

When I decided to buy a used SUV, I went to Barton because I have heard good things about them. The service I received was above and beyond my expectations. Day one Paul (super nice guy) showed me around the lot and let me drive a couple vehicles. Day two Paul was busy, guided me to Robert (another super nice guy) who suggested I test drive a 2005 Honda Pilot. LOVED IT! Bought it. A couple days later, the airbag and check engine lights came on. Now, I know nobody can predict when something like that will happen, but I started to worry. So, I called Robert, who said, "Bring it in, we'll make it right." Manager, Steve (yet another super nice guy), had a loaner vehicle gassed up and ready and when my Pilot was repaired (all at no charge to me), Robert met me on the north side to exchange vehicles. I love my Pilot. And everyone I've met at Barton Auto Valley have been incredible. I will definitely buy my next vehicle from these guys and highly recommend them to anyone who is in the market for a quality used vehicle.

November 25, 2013

Thank you so much for the kind words. As you said no body can predict what will happen to vehicles, and we are glad you gave us the opportunity to turn this from a possible bad experience to a positive one. Thank you again for the Awesome Review

Honesty is always best

by from Newman Lake, WA. |

We purchased an automobile (used 2005 Jeep), last year with an extended warranty. We have had (2) occasions to use the warranty and have been satisfied both times with the service provided by Barton Jeep. The service manager (Robert), has always given the extra mile to please us. Most recently, James provided us with the same excellent service.

April 14, 2013

Family friendly/Customer service

by from Spokane Valley, WA |

Barton Jeep has a wonderful atmosphere. They treat you with great customer service. I like that they are honest whenever I have had a service performed!

February 26, 2013

great sales people great cars

by from SPOKANE,WA. |

I just bought a Jeep Commander from Steve Jones and it is the best car I have ever bought. The price was right and I received great value for my Jeep that I traded in. Steve Jones is very informed on the Jeep brand and great to work with!!!!

Thank You for the review, I will pass along the kind words to Steve

GREAT PLACE TO BUY A VEHICLE!

by from SPOKANE WA |

THIS IS A GREAT PLACE WITH GREAT STAFF TO PURCHASE A VEHICLE. FROM SALES TO FINANCE EVERYBODY WAS VERY EASY TO WORK WITH. MY SALESMAN STEVE WAS VERY UNDERSTANDING AND PATIENT WITH ME. EVENTHOUGH IT TOOK ME 6 MONTHS TO PICK OUT A RIG. I WILL REFER ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO PURCHASE THEIR NEXT VEHICLE FROM BARTON.

Great Sales Person

by from Otis Orchards Wa |

Worked with Steve Jones to purchase a 2008 Honda Accord. Myslef and my wife had a great experience. We took our time with the decision, (about a month) and Steve was understanding and did not push us to make our decsion. The transaction went very smooth from sales through finance. We were given a competitive rate and offered additional services to help guarantee our vechicle for years to come! We had visited other dealerships and felt pushed and pressured. Steve made the buying experience easier then I could have imagined!

Friendly, Courteous and helpful

by from Spokane, WA |

Our Sale Representative Steve J. was wonderful and very helpful. The only time we really needed to go in to the dealership was to test drive the auto that we wanted and then to sign papers. Steve was very professional during the whole purchasing of the vehicle. It didn't feel like we were with a "car salesman" but with a friend that was helping us to get in to the auto we wanted for the price that we wanted to pay for it. He was very knowledgeable and professional during our whole process. I would recommend my friends and family to go visit Steve if they are in the market for an auto.