MINI of Portland

Service 888-432-4385

"Let's Go Motoring"

I Love this dealership!

by from Clatskanie Oregon |

Buying a new car has always been super stressful for my husband and I. For some reason the salesman just put Dave in a bad mood. It's really hard to get excited about buying a new car when someone is sitting next to me with blood pressure that is skyrocketing. Mini Of Portland really changed that up for us. Everything went about as smooth and stress free as it gets. Thank you so much DJ for making everything happen without sending my husband over to the ER. He was very pleased with the whole transaction from start to finish. DJ is an awesome salesman and let us come to our own decision with the car. I totally love our new Countryman! This 5 star rating was one of the easiest reviews. I would have given you 10 stars if it had the option. Happy Birthday DJ I hope you had a very nice birthday. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!!

Great Experience!

by from Portland, OR |

Went yesterday to consider a mini as my next car and fell in love with the first drive. So many colors and trims to choose from, it was a hard decision and the sales man was especially patient and informative. The negotiation was fair and easy, and the entire process was the smoothest I have ever had a dealership. Would definitely recommend them to any friends.

The most amazing experience

by from Portland, Oregon |

I have driven a 15 year old car because I dread the car buying experience. But on a recommendation from a friend they said we should go to Mini Portland and he promised we would not be disappointed. The second we made contact with Bradley O'Neill my anxiety disappeared. She took what is a stressful and overwhelming experience for me and made it fun and exciting. We met her on a Thursday and by Friday morning a was ready and excited to buy a new car. Her knowledge about the mini and her ability to make it an fun process was such a gift. Not only was she patient with the million questions my husband and I had she won the hearts of my 5 and 8 year old sons so much that my 5 year old said on our way home "Mom we really should buy 5 more cars from Bradley!" While we don't need 5 more cars I would certainly recommend Mini Portland and Bradley to anyone!

Best car buying experience ever!

by from Brownsville, Or. |

Bought our Clubman Mini last Friday. The salesman Alan Snyder was very easy to work with! He knows his Minis' answered all our questions and concerns. Felt like we were buying a car from a friend. No pressure, no hassle. Alan is the man to see if you want to drive away with your dream car and a smile on your face!!!

Loved our Experience!

by from Chehalis, WA |

We have always come to this MINI dealer because of the excellent service we receive every time we come in. We have had the pleasure of working with Bob Cittadini the last two times and have to say he is amazing!! Very easy going, no pressure, and knows his cars. The rest of the staff is stellar as well. Thanks for such a pleasant experience.

First time Leaser

by from Portland, OR |

I throughly enjoyed myself at the Mini dealership in Beaverton. Everyone was extremely friendly and even welcomed my dog into the dealership while I worked with the staff. It was my first time leasing a car. I was overwhelmed with the support and guidance I received from the staff. I will absolutely continue to work with Mini and recommend others.

Outstanding dealership

by from Astoria, Oregon |

Our entire experience with Mini of Portland was outstanding! Our salesperson, Clint, went above and beyond in helping us find our perfect new Mini, and personally helped us out by driving us to the MAX station so we could catch our flight out of PDX. Talk about personal service!! The entire staff at the dealership was professional and friendly, and made the car- buying process easy and actually enjoyable. Couldn't be happier with our new car and Mini of Portland!

DJ ROCKS!!

by from Portland, OR |

First and foremost, I bought a MINI because DJ was a friend, rather than a 'salesman'. A few months back I walked into the MINI dealership with apprehension. I always thought MINI's were unsafe...I had no viable reason to feel this way, other than I just had a bias towards them because they were small. I told DJ that I didn't want to buy one because I felt that they were unsafe...and that's when I knew DJ was fantastic! He got to the core of my bias, and walked me through everything so I felt safe and comfortable enough to buy one!! We test drove one and fell in love...with the car!!...hahaha Thank you for your undying patience with ALL of the questions I threw at you, and for going to all the trouble to find me a white and black countryman, only to decide on the all black one in the 20th hour!! Big hugs to DJ for being so RAD!, and a high five to MINI of Portland for hiring him!!! He's a keeper!! Don't let him go :D

Overall great car buying experience

by from Portland, OR |

This was the least stressful car purchasing experience I have ever had. No high pressure. Salesperson was friendly. Process fairly smooth, (they were very busy that day).

Awesome Customer service

by from Beaverton oregon |

I recently purchase a car a Mini. the experience of going into a dealer ship never been so great. Kirstie was so helpful and patient and answer all my questions. everything i had in mind for my new car she made it happen. i highly recommend Mini and ask for Kirstie

great customer service by kirstie!

by from portland Oregpn |

its never been so easy buying a new car like it was at Mini in Portland.everything I had in mind for my new car Kirstie made it happen she was so nice and helpful answer all my questions. the process was so fast and such great customer service.i highly recommend mini of Portland ask for Kirstie.