MINI of Portland

Service 888-432-4385

"Let's Go Motoring"

Great Service

by from Hillsboro,Or |

We just bought our second car with Mini and it proves to be the best experience I've ever had with a dealership. There is no pressure at Mini. They make it your decision to buy without the pressure and haggling that I've experienced at other dealerships. We had great service with our other Mini and am assured that the service with this one will be just as easy and pleasurable. Our sales person has been wonderful. We used her for the purchase of both our cars and would go to her again for any other purchases.

Allen & Roger are awesome!

by from Portland, OR |

We recently downsized our home and although we loved our car, we realized our 5 Series BMW was simply too big. Where do you go from there? Mini of course! So I popped in to get some questions answered and 24 hours later there is a new Mini in our life! We are super excited about that! Roger and Allen are the guys who helped us and they were really the nicest guys ever! ZERO pressure from either, just smiles and shared knowledge. I really appreciated that! Car buying is something I don't look forward to but this was fun! Allen actually went with us to our new home to size the car in our garage. How helpful was that! It was perfect. The two of them spent time looking at the various models with us and helped us whittle down our decision after listening to our needs. He kind of kept me on track. (I needed that!) We were not in a hurry to decide but they made it so easy and explained features as well as financing options that suited us best. We bought within 24 hours! I loved my last car, it just didn't 'fit' our new garage well. The mini..... so fun to drive and now we have room to spare! Thank you Roger & Allen! You are the best! Jon & Mair Blatt

Kirstie G at Mini of Portland was Awesome!

by from Beaverton Oregon |

This is an amazing place. Forget everything you think about the experience of buying a car and go see Kirstie Gebhart at Mini of Portland. She listened to exactly what I wanted and was looking for. I never felt pressured or discomfort. She followed my thoughts and dialogue with ease and let me follow where my car desires were leading me. I have bought 5 cars in the last 25 years (I know I am old) and I wish I would have bought the previous 4 from Kristie. I would have save myself a lot of time and money. Do yourself a favor, and listen to me please find some cars that you are looking for from Mini of Portland and then call and ask for Kirstie and I am confident that she will work as hard for you as she did for me to make sure you find what you are looking for. Their number is 503-291-4900...ask for Kirstie. It was a Great experience.

MINI is awesome

by from portland,OR |

Allen was very friendly and helpful We took a test drive on a windy road and had a blast... We fell in love with MINI :) We drove him home!!!!

Mini of Portland

by from Gresham, or |

Amazing service! Made purchasing my new vehicle quick, easy, and fun! I love my new car! Go see DJ at mini of Portland! He asked just the right questions to get to know what I wanted/needed and matched me with the perfect car! Highly recommend him!

great experience

by from Roseburg, Oregon |

I traveled to Portland to check out a used mini. I went to Mini of Portland and I met Dan Clarke. Dan is a nice young man. He answered all my questions and made the experience great. Thank you Dan.

Very good experience

by from Vancouver wa |

I ended up buying a used Mini Cooper for my wife from Daniel Clarke. I really didn't know too much about the cars before I met drove to the dealership, but he guided me through his selection and put up with all of my questions. He was very honest and patient with me, and also was very comfortable to work with. Definitely recommended!

Fun, stress-free experience!

by from Portland, OR |

I bought a Mini Cooper from DJ Gill at Mini of Portland. Buying a car is always a dreadful experience, but DJ was so helpful and easy to work with. We spent four hours at Mini with two younger children and DJ fed us all and kept the girls entertained (foosball tournament!) while we finalized our paperwork. Before we left, DJ had us all put on funny costumes and took a picture of my family in front of our new Mini. I didn't feel pressured to overspend and everyone was so nice there. I highly recommend Mini of Portland, and DJ in particular!

2011 Mini Cooper S

by from Portland, OR |

I purchased a car from DJ who was incredibly helpful and low pressure. He was very knowledgeable about the cars and provided his own insight based on his ownership of his own Mini. DJ took his time and didn't force a deal through, it felt like he actually cared about the customer. I also had the pleasure of dealing with James Mertz in finance. James was incredibly helpful and made sure I got a great deal. The entire process was fun and not stressful, I strongly suggest checking out MINI of Portland.

Easy, Fast, No Pressure Service

by from Lake Oswego, Oregon |

DJ was our no pressure salesman and he was good to deal with. After our purchase he went over the car through and through. We highly recommend him if you want to deal with a knowledgable sales rep.

MINI of Portland responded to this review

September 25, 2013