MINI of Portland

Service 888-432-4385

"Let's Go Motoring"

Very good experience

by from Vancouver wa |

I ended up buying a used Mini Cooper for my wife from Daniel Clarke. I really didn't know too much about the cars before I met drove to the dealership, but he guided me through his selection and put up with all of my questions. He was very honest and patient with me, and also was very comfortable to work with. Definitely recommended!

Fun, stress-free experience!

by from Portland, OR |

I bought a Mini Cooper from DJ Gill at Mini of Portland. Buying a car is always a dreadful experience, but DJ was so helpful and easy to work with. We spent four hours at Mini with two younger children and DJ fed us all and kept the girls entertained (foosball tournament!) while we finalized our paperwork. Before we left, DJ had us all put on funny costumes and took a picture of my family in front of our new Mini. I didn't feel pressured to overspend and everyone was so nice there. I highly recommend Mini of Portland, and DJ in particular!

2011 Mini Cooper S

by from Portland, OR |

I purchased a car from DJ who was incredibly helpful and low pressure. He was very knowledgeable about the cars and provided his own insight based on his ownership of his own Mini. DJ took his time and didn't force a deal through, it felt like he actually cared about the customer. I also had the pleasure of dealing with James Mertz in finance. James was incredibly helpful and made sure I got a great deal. The entire process was fun and not stressful, I strongly suggest checking out MINI of Portland.

Easy, Fast, No Pressure Service

by from Lake Oswego, Oregon |

DJ was our no pressure salesman and he was good to deal with. After our purchase he went over the car through and through. We highly recommend him if you want to deal with a knowledgable sales rep.

Thanks for your business

Great Dealership, Great Cars!

by from Troutdale, Or |

This was my first time buying a Mini. The dealership was great. The ordering process, the customer service, and the buying process all went smoothly. Bradley was awesome to work with, I would recommend her to anyone looking to buy a Mini. The facilities and grounds were very well kept up and the staff were all professional and friendly. If you are in the market for a Mini you cannot go wrong with this dealership.

MINI Cooper!

by from Portland, OR |

It was my very first time walking in the Mini of Portland dealership and I was greeted with a friendly smile by a salesperson named Bradley O'Neil. She put me at ease right away. The experience I had with her helping me find the car I have been wanting for a very long time was a great one! I would high ly recommend asking for her at the front desk or by appointment. Bradley was very knowledgable and answered all my questions. Overall it was a very exciting experience for me to purchase a mini and Bradely helped me every step of the way. Thank you Bradely O'Neil!

Happy Motoring!! from your MINI team

Great Customer Service

by from Gresham, Oregon |

Bradley at mini made buying my daughter her first car the best experience! We had been looking for months to find the perfect first car. We had spoke to her a month prior asking if they had what we were looking for and at that time they did not but a month later we were surprised to receive a call from her telling us to come down to the dealership, she had the perfect car for her. We went down, went on a test drive and drove home with the car in a very short time. Everyone involved in the process was so friendly and helpful. Since then I have referred others to her and they too have purchased vehicles! highly recommended Mini of Portland!

Thanks Debbie! enjoy your MINI

Amazing

by from Portland, Oregon |

Best buying experience! From the time I arrived to the delivery of my new car! I will recommend all of my mini buying friends to go see Bradley for their new or used cars!

September 25, 2013

Happy MINI Motoring from the MINI Team.

BEST Experience Buying a New Car

by from Longview, WA |

Portland Mini, and DJ in particular, was extremely accommodating to our desires of owning a Mini Countryman! DJ's extremely friendly and polite personality, made our experience very pleasant. He was extremely knowledgeable about the vehicles, which made it easy for use to choose the options we settled with. Unlike most car salesmen, he actually seemed to have our best interest in mind. We'd be happy to do business with him, and Portland Mini, in the future!

Thanks Tad enjoy your new MINI

bought new used Chrysler Aspen

by from Wilsonville, OR |

The friendliness and entire process was awesome. I will buy again from this dealership and from my salesperson, Joe Smith. I am impressed with how professional everyone one. I love my new car!

Thanks Lori enjoy your new MINI