Jack Daniels Audi of Paramus

123 Route 4 West, Paramus, NJ 07653

New 888-885-8171 New 888-885-8171
Used 888-435-8657 Used 888-435-8657
Service 888-801-3658 Service 888-801-3658

Large Enough To Serve You, Small Enough To Care. Visit Jack Daniels Audi of Paramus Today!

I love my Q3!!

by from North Haledon NJ |

We went into the dealership not expecting to actually buy an Audi but they had a new 2015 Q3 on the lot. We test drove it and, of course, loved it! There was no going back to anything else we looked at. Jim Stampfl was wonderful! He was understanding and patient with us. Not a hard seller at all. Thanks Jim and Audi staff. Kathy Maneri

December 7, 2015

Kathy, thanks for letting us earn your business. Jim is a wonderful guy, he always provides his customers with first class treatment. We wish you all the best with your new Q3!

Jack Daniels Audi - A4 Wagon Frank Gebbia!!

by from Weston CT |

Finding the car you want isnt always easy, I was looking for an A4 Wagon after mine was totalled in an accident. Buying a car is often the easy part - I found the team pleasant and easy to deal with. What seperates the good from the bad is what happens after. I purchased a used Audi Wagon from Jack Daniels and had a small issue with a defective part supplied with the car. I was fortunate enough to meet with Frank Gebbia - Pre Owned Manager. Frank decided that he wanted my experience in dealing with Jack Daniels Audi to be the best it could be - and to make sure that I was completley satisfied, and didnt have any reservations about my recent purchase. He worked tirelessly for several weeks to locate the part that would have cost $1000.00 to replace if I had to buy it from a dealer, and completley restored my faith in used car dealers. The part was sent to me and it was fitted in minutes. If you want to buy a used car, and rest easily afterwoods knowing you got the best service possible at a really competitive price go to see Jack Daniels, ask for Frank Gebbia and tell him I said hello! You will be happy you did!

February 24, 2016

Matthew, thanks for sharing your feedback in regards to Frank. He is wonderful and we're thankful to have him on our team. Glad you had a great experience with our sales and service. Best of luck with your vehicle!

Great Dealer, fair pricing

by from Hoboken, NJ |

I had a very good experience with my Audi salesperson, Terry Axel. I was going back and forth on the vehicle that I wanted and Terry was very patient. He treated my wife and I with respect and we felt very well take care of. We also did not need to haggle about pricing, they were fair and honest and I didn't get any impression of being taken advantage of.

December 30, 2015

Tom, we really appreciate your review. Its our pleasure to provide you with this type of customer service. Terry is a wonderful guy, we're glad to have him. All the best!

Very Very Happy, Henry Dukes JD Audi Paramus

by from Mamaroneck NY |

Dearest Henry, What an absolute pleasure you have been to work with. Your level of professionalism and integrity is something that all salesmen should strive for. You indeed made the process of buying an Audi an enjoyable experience. I thank you so very much for all of your assistance, from beginning to the end. I really can not thank you enough Henry. But I will thank you again... Thank you :). I will recommend you and Jack Daniels Audi of Paramus to anybody and everybody. It is a rarity to come across a salesman who can actually make buying process enjoyable. thank you and I wish you the best always. Most Sincerely, Jillian A

December 11, 2015

Jillian, this is a great review. Its always wonderful to see an experience like this one. Henry is a fantastic employee, we appreciate everything he does. Thank you for your business, enjoy your car!

Best Dealership

by from Mamaroneck, NY |

The best experience I have had at a dealership ever. Henry Dukes is phenomenal. Solomon (Manager) is also wonderful. Henry made the process very smooth and enjoyable. Catered to ever detail in the most professional manner. I would recommend this dealership and Henry Dukes to anybody who is looking to purchase or lease.

December 13, 2015

Jillian, your review is greatly appreciated. Henry and Solomon and indeed wonderful guys. Thanks for your businesses, hope to deal with you again!

Best Audi Experience, see Tal at JD Audi Paramus!

by from Belleville, NJ |

I bought my first Audi from another dealership a few years ago. I was ready to upgrade and ended up at this location. Tal went above and beyond my expectations, I ended up with a great deal and a great car. I admit it was a bit more technologically advanced than what I am used to and he had no qualms about having me run back to the dealership and sit with me for another hour to teach me how to use all the features. I am really looking forward to driving my new A3 for a few years then definitely going right back to Audi Paramus for my next car (by then I am sure these things will drive themselves).

October 28, 2015

Nicole, glad to see you had a great experience at our dealership. Cars have indeed come along way, especially Audi. Your business is greatly appreciated. Enjoy your new A3!

Great Experience,

by from Warwick, NY |

Thanks to Robert E. and Frank G. in the pre-owned department for making the process of buying my son's first car a very smooth and enjoyable one. Very straightforward, fair, prompt follow up and our family was made to feel welcomed and appreciated, even buying a lower-end used Audi. We were also impressed by the thoughtful delivery process and how much time Robert and the team gave us to ensure that our initial experience with the car was positive. Arthur is also a great resource and made our son appreciate what a truly fine car the Audi is. He absolutely loves it and you all may well have made him an Audi owner for life ! Highly recommended, ask for Robert !

July 29, 2015

We really appreciate your review. Congratulations to your son on his first car, glad our team provided excellent service. Hope to deal with you again. Best of luck!

Jack Daniels Audi Paramus See Jim Stampfi

by from Passaic New Jersey |

I had a 10/10 service with Jim Stampfl, he definitely got me into the right S5 car. I love it and would highly recommend him! Used John and Jim but Jim really helped out ...Thanks Audi!!!

July 14, 2015

Chris, thanks for sharing your feedback. John and Jim are great guys, glad they put you into this S5. Amazing car, you should get a lot of enjoyment out of it! Hope to deal with you again.

First class experience! Jack Daniels Audi Paramus

by from Franklin Lakes |

After being very disappointed with sales people visiting other dealerships in the area, my husband and I went to Jack Daniels Audi Paramus to test drive the Audi Q5 and met Maurice Williams. He is very professional, knowledgeable and didn't make me feel any type of sales pressure. On the test drive alone, he taught me more than any other car sales person ever had. He had me at Quattro! LOL Wanted to let everyone know how much we appreciated his refreshing personality! Adam Zabrocki and Arthur Nicholson were very professional and a pleasure as well. Thank you Maurice for such a great experience purchasing a car that I now love! Donna & Jim Salvato

July 14, 2015

Thanks for leaving us this kind review. Glad our team was able to provide a great experience. Hope to deal with you again!

Jack Daniels Audi Paramus - Great Experience

by from Bridgewater, NJ |

From initial contact to delivery...everything was a pleasure. Never experienced any hard sell, negotiations were hassle free...Beat everyone else on price, along with a fair trade-in value.. General Mgr. Solomon Faizi checked in many times to make sure or experience was pleasurable ...Sales Mgr. John Zingani...was always on top of things, making sure it was a smooth process..Salesmen George Cepeda and were very helpful with never any indication of hard sell or pressure....I thank all of them for a very pleasurable buying experience and a great car...

July 14, 2015

We really appreciate your business and feedback. Glad you had a wonderful experience. Our team is great, we're thankful to have him. We wish you the best of luck with your car.