Jack Daniels Audi of Paramus

123 Route 4 West, Paramus, NJ 07653

New 888-885-8171
Used 888-435-8657
Service 888-801-3658

Large Enough To Serve You, Small Enough To Care. Visit Jack Daniels Audi of Paramus Today!

Great people to deal with when considering a car!

by from Seattle, Washington |

Excellent buying service for purchasing a car at a distance! I purchased my 2014 Audi A5 Cabriolet from Frank Gebbie and shipped from Paramus, NJ to Seattle, Washington for my daughter. Having never seen the vehicle, I was a little apprehensive, but Frank was very assuring that the vehicle was in excellent, nearly new condition. Frank held the vehicle for us until we made our decision without any pressure, and took great care to make sure all the documentation and registration was completed without any problems. The vehicle arrived in 6 days in perfect condition and completely registered! I would highly recommend Frank for your next new or Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle. He is very knowledgeable of the his products, experienced and highly ethical! Now time for my daughter to enjoy her car!

June 23, 2015

Dr. Randell, we really appreciate your review. Great choice of cars, the A5 Cabriolet is a beauty. Frank is indeed a great Pre-owned Manager, we're thankful to have him. Best of luck to your daughter with her new car!

Great Experience,

by from Warwick, NY |

Thanks to Robert E. and Frank G. in the pre-owned department for making the process of buying my son's first car a very smooth and enjoyable one. Very straightforward, fair, prompt follow up and our family was made to feel welcomed and appreciated, even buying a lower-end used Audi. We were also impressed by the thoughtful delivery process and how much time Robert and the team gave us to ensure that our initial experience with the car was positive. Arthur is also a great resource and made our son appreciate what a truly fine car the Audi is. He absolutely loves it and you all may well have made him an Audi owner for life ! Highly recommended, ask for Robert !

July 29, 2015

We really appreciate your review. Congratulations to your son on his first car, glad our team provided excellent service. Hope to deal with you again. Best of luck!

Jack Daniels Audi Paramus See Jim Stampfi

by from Passaic New Jersey |

I had a 10/10 service with Jim Stampfl, he definitely got me into the right S5 car. I love it and would highly recommend him! Used John and Jim but Jim really helped out ...Thanks Audi!!!

July 14, 2015

Chris, thanks for sharing your feedback. John and Jim are great guys, glad they put you into this S5. Amazing car, you should get a lot of enjoyment out of it! Hope to deal with you again.

First class experience! Jack Daniels Audi Paramus

by from Franklin Lakes |

After being very disappointed with sales people visiting other dealerships in the area, my husband and I went to Jack Daniels Audi Paramus to test drive the Audi Q5 and met Maurice Williams. He is very professional, knowledgeable and didn't make me feel any type of sales pressure. On the test drive alone, he taught me more than any other car sales person ever had. He had me at Quattro! LOL Wanted to let everyone know how much we appreciated his refreshing personality! Adam Zabrocki and Arthur Nicholson were very professional and a pleasure as well. Thank you Maurice for such a great experience purchasing a car that I now love! Donna & Jim Salvato

July 14, 2015

Thanks for leaving us this kind review. Glad our team was able to provide a great experience. Hope to deal with you again!

Jack Daniels Audi Paramus - Great Experience

by from Bridgewater, NJ |

From initial contact to delivery...everything was a pleasure. Never experienced any hard sell, negotiations were hassle free...Beat everyone else on price, along with a fair trade-in value.. General Mgr. Solomon Faizi checked in many times to make sure or experience was pleasurable ...Sales Mgr. John Zingani...was always on top of things, making sure it was a smooth process..Salesmen George Cepeda and were very helpful with never any indication of hard sell or pressure....I thank all of them for a very pleasurable buying experience and a great car...

July 14, 2015

We really appreciate your business and feedback. Glad you had a wonderful experience. Our team is great, we're thankful to have him. We wish you the best of luck with your car.

AFerri

by from Pompton Lakes, NJ |

This was the best car buying experience I have had in several years. Emmanuel and the entire sale staff at Jack Daniels Audi were outstanding. I highly recommend this dealership and all their other operations. you will be happy you chose them.

June 8, 2015

We really appreciate your review. Glad Emmanuel was of great help. Thanks for the recommendation. Hope to deal with you again.

Amazing services

by from New york |

Finally I get my new Audi, and was possible because of this Guys... the service is amazing they made you feel confortable with your decision and they drive you in very good experience.. Totally recomend this place, contact Gerhard Rexroth

May 4, 2015

Hector, thanks for the great review. We appreciate your business and we're glad things went well for you. Best of luck with your new vehicle!

Great experience

by from Mahwah |

Very happy with my new SQ5. Best car I have owned, Solomon, Adam, and Joe were great! Anybody in the market for a Audi should pay these guys a visit. Thanks Ken

April 30, 2015

We appreciate your review. The SQ5 is a very powerful CUV. You will enjoy it very much! Thanks for the compliments to our team, we're glad to have them. Best of luck!

Great Experience

by from Midland Park |

Thankful for such great customer service. I was very worried that this car buying experience wouldn't be pleasant. Haven't had the best experiences in the past. Glad I came here! John G

April 30, 2015

John, glad you had a wonderful experience. Its our pleasure to offer this type of customer service. We wish you the best of luck with your vehicle.

Best car shopping experience I have had.

by from Pompton Lakes,NJ |

Best car buying experience I have had in years. The staff was extremely passionate and knowledgable. The entire team went above and beyond to make us feel welcome.

April 28, 2015

Anthony, we appreciate the review. Thanks for choosing Jack Daniels Audi of Paramus. Hope to deal with you again soon!

Great Experience

by from Upper Saddle River |

Very happy with my sales experience at Jack Daniels Audi of Paramus. Jim was very helpful and gave my wife and I an exceptional deal on our Q5. Will be a lifetime customer. Marvin

March 25, 2015

We appreciate the review. Glad Jim worked a great deal on your Q5. Excellent crossover, we wish you the best of luck with your new car. Thanks for letting us earn your business.