Jack Daniels Audi of Paramus

123 Route 4 West, Paramus, NJ 07653

New 888-885-8171
Used 888-435-8657
Service 888-801-3658

Large Enough To Serve You, Small Enough To Care. Visit Jack Daniels Audi of Paramus Today!

Happy Customer Here!

by from New York City |

I could not have left feeling happier with this dealership after getting my A3 this weekend. The sales manager Frank Gebbia found me the exact car I wanted with a price that absolutely could not be beat. Tal Vander the sales specialist made sure I was completely satisfied with everything about the deal and car from the second we got started in looking and still follows up to make sure I am totally happy! It is easy to be swindled at many dealerships, that is not the case at Jack Daniels Audi in Paramus, NJ. They will work with you and go above and beyond to make sure you are 100% happy- they are not pushy and everything was delivered exactly as promised. Jack Daniel's Audi Paramus- thank you for not only making my experience a professional and painless one but also a personable one. I will be with Audi in the future as long as I have Frank and Tal by my side. Many thanks!

December 2, 2014

Thanks for your kind review. We are thankful to have guys like Tal and Frank. We really appreciate your business and hope you enjoy your vehicle!

New Audi!

by from Oradell, NJ |

Just bought a new A6 and I actually enjoyed the buying experience at Jack Daniels Audi in Paramus. Joseph Sinatra was my Audi Brand Specialist and did an excellent job in convincing me that A6 should be my choice. In fact, I was considering another maker, but he tipped the scale to Audi. He was very responsive to my emails and very much down to earth in the negotiation of a price. I would definitely go back to him if I needed another Audi. His manager was great as well.

December 18, 2014

Great review, you made the right choice my sticking to Audi. Joseph is wonderful employee to have on our team. Glad you decided to choose an A6, great everyday luxury sedan. We wish you the best of luck and hope to earn you business again.

Excellent Service and great selection!

by from NY, NY |

I highly recommend this dealership. Great service. Solomon and John made life really easy for us by working out our deal and paperwork over email. We had our car and were out of the dealership in less than one hour.

December 3, 2014

Great to see everything was taken care of in a timely fashion. Solomon and John work very diligently to provide this type of customer service. We wish you the best of luck!

Great experience at Jack Daniels Audi of Paramus

by from Cliffside Park, N.J. |

I've been a Jack Daniels Porsche customer in the past so I was familiar with this location which now sells Audi. This was going to be my first time purchasing a CPO vehicle. I visited several dealerships trying to decide which model would be best for me. The sales staff at the other dealers were busy and typically told me to check their vehicle inventory on their web site and come back when I knew what I wanted so I could take a test drive. Joseph Sinatra/Solomon Faizi at Jack Daniels Audi took a different approach. They asked me questions, showed me different vehicles, discussed my budget, and offered me test drives. Who knew customer service was alive and well in 2014? ;) Although this dealership can be quite busy at times, they always made sure someone was available to answer questions and to offer test drives even on a rare occasion when I stopped by unannounced. Their efforts didn't stop there. They continued to review their changing inventory of vehicles with me in mind. I got several phone calls and emails in an effort to follow up with vehicles that matched my criteria. Needless to say, they ended up locating the perfect vehicle, giving me a great deal on my trade-in and a great price on the CPO vehicle. The financial transaction was smooth and painless despite all the details associated with a vehicle purchase. Adam Zabrocki in the Finance Department took me through the process swiftly stopping periodically to answer any questions I had. The next part was the best: delivery of the vehicle. I came back a few days later to sit with Joseph Sinatra (sales) and Arthur Nicholson (technology specialist) who were both patient, attentive, and passionate about explaining all the features this vehicle had to offer. Two weeks after the purchase, I was at the dealership again where they put on my license plates and gave me my registration. The transaction was now officially complete and I drove off (heading west) into the sunset :) Thank you to the whole team at Jack Daniels Audi. Although I didn't mention everyone by name, the entire staff worked collaboratively in an effort to ensure a pleasant visit each time and a memorable overall experience.

November 25, 2014

Howard, thanks for this very detailed review. You are certainly a loyal customer and we really appreciate your business. Hope you enjoy your new car and hope to serve you again! We are a phone call away should you need anything!

Fantastic Experience

by from Berkeley Heights, NJ |

They are amazing at Jack Daniels. Negotiation was easy and they made me feel comfortable and like I was being taken care of throughout the entire process.

November 19, 2014

Thanks for your review! We really appreciate your business and hope you enjoy your new vehicle. Best of luck!

Mr. Henry Dukes is truly a professional!!

by from west orange |

I was provided with excellent service at your dealership from the moment I called. Mr. Henry Dukes is truly a professional who understands his product and especially his client?s needs. It is a rarity to have someone actually do what they say they would do. Henry promised he was going to make me a very happy customer and he did exactly that. I initially thought Henry?s personalized customer service was an anomaly, and then he introduced me to his manager Frank Gebbia. All I can say is WOW! Frank?s professionalism and ability to get to the bottom of the situation quickly exceeded my expectations. The deal went extraordinarily smoothly with both Henry and Frank consistently going out of their way to provide me with top-notch service. They, together with all of the people I interacted with at Jack Daniels, made me feel like family. I hope you appreciate them as much I do. They are very valuable assets to your dealership. Thank you Henry, Frank and team for making this experience a sensational one for me. Sincerely Lo Gina Davis

October 31, 2014

Thank you for sharing this wonderful review! Henry and Frank are tremendous guys to have on our team. It's all about team work! Glad you felt like family, it's crucial that our clients feel at home while at our dealership. We hope you enjoy your vehicle and look forward to dealing with you again!

Best Dealer in NJ

by from Wood Ridge, NJ |

This is the best dealer in New Jersey. I reached out most of Audi dealer and this dealer gave me the best deal. I highly recommend this dealer to everyone who want to purchase Audi!!! BEST EVER!!! Ask for Terry!!! He will give you the BEST DEAL!!!

September 29, 2014

Thanks for the kind words. We appreciate your business. Pass along the good word.

Tal and Arthur are exceptional!

by from Nutley NJ |

Tal and Arthur are exceptional product experts, they are trusted sales people

September 30, 2014

Thank you, we strive to make every Audi purchase experience exceptional. Hope to see you and your friends soon. We will pass along your kind comments to Tal and Arthur.

My new Audi A6 and Terry Axel

by from Milltown New Jersey |

Earlier this month I had the great pleasure of working with Terry Axel (salesperson extraordinaire) when purchasing my pre-owned Audi A6. He was extremely professional, knowledgeable about the car, caring and eager to help me find the right fit. Notice that I didn't say "sell" me the right car, that's not Terry's style. He cares about his client\friend (best quality a salesperson can possess), he listens (2nd best quality a salesperson can have) and finally, he delivers!!! Terry helped me realize a life long dream when I purchased this car. The best part of the entire experience is the friendship I now have with Terry. In addition to Terry, the entire staff was attentive to my needs and I really do feel like a member of the Paramus, Jack Daniels Audi family. I will be with Audi and this dealership for as long as I am driving. Happy Hunting All!! Rennard

September 2, 2014

Glad Terry took good care of you. He is a model employee who has been with us for a long time. The A6 is one amazing automobile. We wish you luck with your new car.

Henry is by far the best salesperson

by from NEW JERSEY |

I wanted to reply to this message with some very positive feedback on Henry Dukes and Arthur Nicholson. Yesterday, we purchased/leased our 4th vehicle from Henry Dukes. Our first experience was at the Fair Lawn location and we were in the lot to specifically look at the Q7 inventory. Previously, we were very loyal Volvo users and were just "kicking the tires" on a thought to see what the Audi Q7 was like. My wife and I were very fortunate to run into Henry in the parking lot. I use the word fortunate with some major reasoning. I have been purchasing/leasing vehicles for over 30 years now. I can honestly say that Henry is by far the best salesperson I have ever had the opportunity to work with in purchasing a new vehicle. He is a master of making the new car experience smooth, and more importantly, enjoyable. The protocol that he employs makes us, the customers, feel extremely at ease. In fact, we were so enamored with his style and the quality of the Audi car line that we bought 2 cars from Henry in one day in 2012. His knowledge, communication style, demeanor and overall inviting personality make him a pleasure to work with. I would also like to provide some strong positive experience concerning Arthur Nicholson. Yesterday was our third experience with Arthur and we are both amazed at his extensive technology knowledge, his passion for explaining to customers in a clear and thoughtful way, and his very likable personality. When you drive away after a session with Arthur you are very confident that you understand the basics of all of the technology gadgets that are developed by Audi from one cycle to the other. I am a former CTO for a securities exchange on Wall Street and I know first hand how difficult it is to find and keep good people. I just wanted to share our thoughts with you on the tremendous experiences we have had at your dealership in the past 4 or 5 years. Your staff has made this a memorable and special experience on each occurrence. If I had the ownership's email I would send this to them as well. Sincerely, Larry and Linda Campbell

July 4, 2014

We appreciate the time you took to leave us this review. Henry Dukes has been with us for quite some time. He is trust worthy employee, we are glad to have him. Arthur Nicholson is an absolute technology wiz; he does a fantastic job teaching his customers how their vehicles technology works. We hope you guys enjoy your new car. Thanks for choosing Jack Daniels Audi of Paramus.

Great Experience

by from New Jersey |

I took the time to write this review because I was impressed by the service I received from the team at this dealer. I went in there to test drive an Audi A3 and they were most helpful, they knew the brand and models inside out, they made sure all my questions were answered, they were attentive, friendly, respectul, and provided a pressure free environment. Definitely a must visit dealership if you're thinking about an Audi

July 2, 2014

Thank you for the excellent rating. The A3 is a tremendous car. You will really enjoy it. We hope to earn you business again soon.