Jack Daniels Audi of Paramus

123 Route 4 West, Paramus, NJ 07653

New 888-885-8171
Used 888-435-8657
Service 888-801-3658

Stay Compromised. Visit Jack Daniels Audi of Paramus Today!

Henry is by far the best salesperson

by from NEW JERSEY |

I wanted to reply to this message with some very positive feedback on Henry Dukes and Arthur Nicholson. Yesterday, we purchased/leased our 4th vehicle from Henry Dukes. Our first experience was at the Fair Lawn location and we were in the lot to specifically look at the Q7 inventory. Previously, we were very loyal Volvo users and were just "kicking the tires" on a thought to see what the Audi Q7 was like. My wife and I were very fortunate to run into Henry in the parking lot. I use the word fortunate with some major reasoning. I have been purchasing/leasing vehicles for over 30 years now. I can honestly say that Henry is by far the best salesperson I have ever had the opportunity to work with in purchasing a new vehicle. He is a master of making the new car experience smooth, and more importantly, enjoyable. The protocol that he employs makes us, the customers, feel extremely at ease. In fact, we were so enamored with his style and the quality of the Audi car line that we bought 2 cars from Henry in one day in 2012. His knowledge, communication style, demeanor and overall inviting personality make him a pleasure to work with. I would also like to provide some strong positive experience concerning Arthur Nicholson. Yesterday was our third experience with Arthur and we are both amazed at his extensive technology knowledge, his passion for explaining to customers in a clear and thoughtful way, and his very likable personality. When you drive away after a session with Arthur you are very confident that you understand the basics of all of the technology gadgets that are developed by Audi from one cycle to the other. I am a former CTO for a securities exchange on Wall Street and I know first hand how difficult it is to find and keep good people. I just wanted to share our thoughts with you on the tremendous experiences we have had at your dealership in the past 4 or 5 years. Your staff has made this a memorable and special experience on each occurrence. If I had the ownership's email I would send this to them as well. Sincerely, Larry and Linda Campbell

July 4, 2014

We appreciate the time you took to leave us this review. Henry Dukes has been with us for quite some time. He is trust worthy employee, we are glad to have him. Arthur Nicholson is an absolute technology wiz; he does a fantastic job teaching his customers how their vehicles technology works. We hope you guys enjoy your new car. Thanks for choosing Jack Daniels Audi of Paramus.

Buyer BEWARE, Sneaky and Dishonest

by from hackensack, nj |

I purchased a new S6. I had payments left on my existing lease. They asked me to release my information to them from MB so they can call and find out the details. Then I find out they didn't pay all the remaining payments, which was not part of the VERBAL agreement. When I questioned the issue, they provided me with a paper i signed showing 4 payments not 5. They said they paid what they agreed to and will not budge....This is all after the finance person tried to convince us we owed them first months payment, when we specifically capped out out of pocket payment. Sneaky and intentionally dishonest. If you do use them , audi is a great car, make sure your take everything they say with a grain of salt, cause they are don't care once you sign.

Great Experience

by from New Jersey |

I took the time to write this review because I was impressed by the service I received from the team at this dealer. I went in there to test drive an Audi A3 and they were most helpful, they knew the brand and models inside out, they made sure all my questions were answered, they were attentive, friendly, respectul, and provided a pressure free environment. Definitely a must visit dealership if you're thinking about an Audi

July 2, 2014

Thank you for the excellent rating. The A3 is a tremendous car. You will really enjoy it. We hope to earn you business again soon.

Excellent service & overall experience Q5 lease!

by from New York |

I would highly recommend this dealership, as I had a great experience starting from the moment I pulled on to the lot until signing the paperwork. I have owned Audis in the past but can say that Jack Daniels has been the best level of service orientation and professionalism by far! Tal was great; he proved to be very easy to work with, very supportive in answering my questions and at no time did he put any pressure on me or try to force me into a quick deal, quite the opposite as he showed a willingness/flexibilityto go over several options to help me get to my price point. The last part of my experience on the initial day atthe dealer was getting a walkthroughand explanation of all the features from Arthur, who was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Both Tal and Arthur went above and beyond in terms of their service as they continue to check in and offer support whenever I need it; they truly exceeded my expectations and I cannot recommend working with them enough! Regards Patrick

July 2, 2014

We really appreciate the 5 star rating. Tal is definitely a very personal salesman who can relate to his customers. Arthur makes technology simple for anyone to understand. Thanks for your business Patrick.

Great service, clean facilities

by from Lyndhurst, New Jersey |

Buying a car at Jack Daniel's Paramus was a pleasant experience. Jim is a excellent sales associate and made buying my car as easy and exciting. I am very happy with my Audi a5 , and would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase an Audi.

July 2, 2014

Thanks for leaving us your feedback. Jim is indeed an excellent salesman, we are glad he made your car buying experience enjoyable. Good luck with your A5.

We wanted a Q7

by from Jersey City, NJ |

I don?t think we?ve EVER had such a POSITIVE car purchase/leasing experience ever as we did with Marie Sielski at Jack Daniels Audi in Paramus! Even with our young kids in tow, Marie was so incredibly professional, pleasant and genuinely interested in getting us into the car we wanted (Q7) that we ended up buying (leasing) our car on a day when we had only gone in to ?check out? our options. Her low pressure sales style (we loved) and that coupled with all the comparative information with which we were provided about the car (great information also from Solomon Faizi, who was also amazing) and the fact that we really felt Marie went out of her way to find the car with the precise specs we really wanted, and at a price that we could not walk away from, to boot, made us feel like we actually wanted to and had to get the car on the spot?.from her?and so we did! We could not have had a better experience. She was also so welcoming of our follow up questions about the car, after our car purchase, as well as Arthur who was nothing short of super in this regard and who I also had on my speed dial for the first few weeks after purchase. I could go on?All around this was a great, great and great experience! We will definitely be back the next time around!

July 2, 2014

We want to thank you for the review. We also appreciate you taking notice in our wonderful staff. Marie Sielski and Solomon Faizi work hard to ensure their customers are pleased. This is what you can come to expect at Jack Daniels Audi of Paramus. We wish you the best of luck with your new Q7.

Love my Q5 Thanks!!!!! Thanks to David

by from Fort Lee NJ |

This is my third lease at Jack Daniels and they have went above and beyond once again! Thank you to David Baum (Audi Brand Specialist) for your patience and guiding me to get the Vehicle that was best for me. It's hard to find a sales specialist you can trust and the fact is that David really extended himself so that I would be satisfied with my lease choice. Arthur Nicholson, the Audi technologist is the man for any question on the Navi Plus system and Audi Connect, which can be overwhelming at times. He is diligent and very passionate when it comes to all the bells and whistles that Audi offers. In addition, Arthur conveniently makes himself available at any time for instruction and training- hence makes you a priority. The Jack Daniels team in Paramus, specifically David offers the friendliest service and gives by far the best deals. David has excellent customer service skills and makes you feel comfortable during the sales process which can be dreadful. I'm super happy with my new Audi and glad I chose to evolve into the Q5 after driving the A4 for so long. I'll probably go back again when my lease is up in 39 months!

July 2, 2014

Vikki, we can?t thank you enough for taking the time and leaving us this review. Arthur and David are true team players. The Q5 is a great car! We look forward to dealing with you again.

Ultimate shopper, buys JD Audi Of Paramus

by from Ridgewood New Jersey |

Ive been seriously shopping for an Audi for some time. After coming to Jack Daniels Of Paramus I make my purchase. Maurice and Solomon Sales answered all my questions and the buying process was great. even fitting my golf clubs into the car. I will recommmend these guys to everyone, You'll be happy to come here.

July 2, 2014

Barry, thank you for your kind review. We are pleased that Maurice and Solomon took care of you. We hope to earn your business again. Enjoy your new car!

Very good experience

by from Rehoboth Beach, DE |

I found my ideal CPO vehicle advertised by Jack Daniels Audi on Cars.com and made a four hour trip to pick it up - overall a very straightforward and pleasant experience. Would definitely recommend this dealership to a friend or family member. So far the after-sale customer service has been great. Terry, Adam, and Arthur were great.

March 13, 2014

Thank you for choosing Jack Daniels Audi. We appreciate your business and the time you took to leave us this review. Terry, Adam and Arthur all have tremendous qualities. We wish you the best with your new vehicle and hope to deal with you again.

great sales team

by from livingston nj |

Great experience. I was shocked how easy it was to get into a new car without going over my budget. Wayne, the used car manager treated us very well. My salesman Mike knew a ton about the Audi brand. This is the type of establishment you want to purchase a car from.

February 18, 2014

Rick, Thanks for taking the time to write this review. Glad that Wayne and Mike were able to make things happen. We really appreciate the compliment; hope you enjoy your new car!

Excellent

by from Montclair, NJ |

I went into the dealer just looking for info about leasing an A4. We were greeted at the door by Steve Charatz, where he was able to show me the A4 and go over some of the features of the car, and was able to give us prices for a lease quickly. I went back the following day to look at the inventory, which I chose the A4 that was in the showroom. At no point did the dealer try to up sell me or try to push the sale on me. The staff at Jack Daniels was also able to help me return a lease early from another dealer. I arrived on Saturday afternoon to pick up the car where I met with Arthur, who went over the car completely showing me every feature of the car and getting everything set up. He was very knowledgeable about the car and Audi as a brand. Everyone at the dealership was extremely friendly and easy to work with. From now on every Audi I lease will be coming from Jack Daniels

February 6, 2014

Scott, we want to thank you for leaving us a kind review. Steve Charatz is indeed a great salesman. We are proud to have Arthur as our technology specialist; his extensive knowledge on the Audi Brand is hard to compete with. We hope you enjoy your car and look forward to dealing with you again.