Spreen Honda

New 866-469-3166
Used 888-546-8198
Service 877-269-4102

by from Whittier, Ca |

Best car buying experience ever. I received quotes from 6 different dealers trough PenFed/Truecar and Spreen's price was by far the best for a 2013 Honda Accord Touring. I live 50 miles from Spreen Honda and I did not want to make the drive there only to find out that they don't honor truecar quotes or force you to buy dealer installed options or extras. For that reason, I tripled checked with the dealer via email and they assured me that only TTL had to be added to the selling price. We arrived to the dealer early in the morning and finally meet our very professional an polite salesman Jason Coates. We test drove the car and loved it, however it was gray and we want black. Jason proceeded to check his inventory and found the exact same car we want arriving this week. We agreed to sign a purchase contract and just wait for the car to arrive. Jason couldn't be more professional and polite. We walked into his office, he offered beverages and really there was nothing much to discuss since the selling price was already agreed. He did very politely and with no pressure explained gap insurance, alarm, extended warranty and other options to which we politely declined. Then, We proceeded to the finance office where we were greeted by the Finance Director Derek. Again, he was very professional and presented all the information in a clear and precise manner and answer all of our questions. We signed all the documents and we are now waiting to pick up our new Accord any day this week. The whole process took less than one hour. We are very happy to have found this dealer and especially thankful to Derek and Jason for making this the best car buying experience ever. I have bought more than a dozen cars for me and my family in the last decade. I will be back soon to help my dad purchase a new pilot and look forward to deal with Jason. I would fly one hour to buy from Spreen but I'm glad is only one hour drive. I definitely recommend this dealer to anybody that wants to buy a good quality car and wants to save time and money. Do your self a favor and call Jason Coates at Spreen Honda. P.S. As far as the bad reviews, I honestly believe that those are posted by competitor dealers to make Spreen look bad. I really don't see how can somebody have a bad experience at Spreen Honda.

Best experience by far!!!!!

by from Bloomington, CA |

I got referred to Elena at Spreen Honda thru a friend who has already purchased from her in the past. I'm glad I took the time to visit spreen Honda on august 12th . She had a lot of patience with me explain all my question very well. Never been to a dealership in which I felt very welcome not pushed or rushed into major decisions. I was scare of getting my self into another payment but sadly I had my last car stolen since I had no other form of transportation it was a asap thing I need to get done. That night I took home a Nissan Sentra best choice I've made by far LOVE my new car. Thanks Elena!! so if you're looking for a used car go to the used car lot at spreen ask for Elena!! I'd highly recommend her to any family and friends

Made my 1st time buyer experience amazing!

by from Pomona, CA |

I came here this past weekend after seeing an ad in the newspaper for a huge promotion Spreen Honda was doing. I was helped by Darin Fectzo, who was the nicest man ever! I knew what I was getting myself into with the whole buying car process which is like 5 hours, but Darin made it 100x easier to get through with his positive vibes, openness, and just great communication skills. He had great knowledge about cars and was very helpful during the entire process. I am happy that i had a car salesmen like Darin to help me through this process and for also giving me some great advice for myself; being a 20 year old buying her first car. I would definitely recommend Darin to any family member or friend. Overall, the whole Spreen staff was nice and welcoming, but Darin and also Sammy who took care of my paperwork were both very funny, great men. Thank you!!

Bik Pannu from Spreen made everything easy for us

by from Redlands, CA |

Bought a 2014 new Honda odyssey Elite from Spreen Honda, they matched the price from Rock Honda i was given at that time(received a lower quote later). Went with Spreen because they are my local dealer. The internet manager Bik Pannu is really helpful, He helped us understand the differences of Touring and Touring Elite, gave his recommendations but there was absolutely no forcing. He had a lot of patience and was helping us throughout the purchase. The best thing is like some dealers do they were no hidden charges and Bik made it very clear at every step of our purchase. Everything went smooth except a little wait but we drove back very happily with the purchase. Bik sent the accessories he promised as well which is great. On the whole satisfied with the purchase. Make sure you ask for "Bik Pannu" when you go to Spreen Honda, you will find the difference.

Sales person Bik Pannu "The Best"

by from Redlands, ca |

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!!!

by from Loma Linda, CA |

THIS IS THE MOST HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE I HAVE HAD WITH A CAR DEALERSHIP!!! DO NOT RECOMMEND AT ALL. I SPOKE WITH VU (YES, THAT IS HIS NAME) AND MADE THE DEAL OVER THE PHONE AND VIA EMAIL SINCE I LIVE 3 HOURS AWAY. THEY CALLED ME THE DAY I WAS GOING OVER TO CONFIRM THE APPT AND I SPOKE WITH SALESMAN (VU) WHEN I WAS ON THE WAY AND HE CONFIRMED THE CAR WAS THERE AND TO GO ON OVER TO CLOSE THE DEAL. WHEN I GOT THERE, I TEST DROVE A CAR, WHICH LOOKED EXACTLY LIKE THE ONE I HAD SEEN ONLINE, BUT AT THE END OF THE TEST DRIVE, I LOOKED FOR THE ODOMETER READING, AND IT HAD 20 THOUSAND MORE MILES THAN ADVERTISED. I TOLD THE SALESMAN THIS AND HE SAID HE MIGHT OF GOTTEN THE WRONG VEHICLE. THEY COMPLETELY IGNORED ME FOR THE NEXT HOUR OR SO AFTER THAT UNTIL ANOTHER SALESMAN CAME UP TO ME AND ASKED TO HELP ME. LONG STORY SHORT, THIS OTHER SALESMAN HAD ME LOOKING, WITH HIM, ALL OVER THE LOT FOR 1.5 HOURS TO THEN COME AND FIND OUT THAT THE CAR WASN'T EVEN THERE. THEY THEN, TRIED TO OFFER ME OTHER CARS, BUT I WAS LIVID BY THEN. AGAIN, I TRAVELED 3 HOURS, AND HAD MY KIDS WITH ME. IT WAS A WHOLE TRIP AND THEY COMPLETELY PLAYED ME AND LIED TO ME. IF YOU GO ON TO THEIR FACEBOOK PAGE, I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE THIS HAS HAPPENED TO. APPARENTLY, THIS IS HOW THEY WORK JUST TO GET YOU IN THE DOOR.

Elena is the best!!

by from Highland, CA |

I just purchased a car from Elena. She did an awesome job. I never felt any pressure from her as I did in other dealers. This is the best experience I have ever had when purchasing a car.

so helpful

by from monrovia ca |

I had just totaled my ford 500 and was really stressed out. I found a used one just like the one that just got wrecked. I was not looking forward to buying a new car, but Darin in sales and Stephanie in finance made it a breeze. I love my new car and spreen honda

by from El Toro |

I was looking for a car for my Daughter. I searched Cars.com and found a 2011 Ford Focus at Spreen Honda and printed it. I went to the Spreen Honda web site to find the same car and used the online live chat to make sure the car was still there. I was told Darin Fectzo would call me back, and he did. We made an appointment for the following day and the car was parked in front as promised for us to look at. We drove the car and liked it. The price I had printed was the price I paid! My salesman Darin was extremely helpful and not pushy at all. I highly recommend Darin at Spreen Honda.

Great service, great deal.

by from Highland, California |

Although it was Bob Canales 3rd day on the job, and Jose Nunez 2nd day, you would of thought they had been at Spreen for a long time. Bobby took over the deal and was very professional and treated me very nice. I came in to see about a trade-in with a purchase and after a couple of hours of negotiating, we came up with a deal I couldn't refuse. Even Peter in finance had a great attitude and made me feel comfortable and made the whole process very easy. Thanks again..

by from El Toro |

I purchased a used car from Spreen Honda. I found it on Cars.com. I printed a copy including the price and info on the car. I called to make sure the car was still available and talked to Darin Fectzo, who set up an appointment for the next day. He was very professional an polite and had the car waiting for us to see when we arrived. We test drove the car and liked it, and bought if for the price shown on Cars.com printout. I highly recommend Darin and Spreen Honda for your next new or used car purchase. Thanks Darin.