Spreen Honda

Used 888-546-8198
Service 877-269-4102

Great Buying Experience

by from Whittier, Ca |

Best car buying experience ever. I received quotes from 6 different dealers trough PenFed/Truecar and Spreen's price was by far the best for a 2013 Honda Accord Touring. I live 50 miles from Spreen Honda and I did not want to make the drive there only to find out that they don't honor truecar quotes or force you to buy dealer installed options or extras. For that reason, I tripled checked with the dealer via email and they assured me that only TTL had to be added to the selling price. We arrived to the dealer early in the morning and finally meet our very professional an polite salesman Jason Coates. We test drove the car and loved it, however it was gray and we want black. Jason proceeded to check his inventory and found the exact same car we want arriving this week. We agreed to sign a purchase contract and just wait for the car to arrive. Jason couldn't be more professional and polite. We walked into his office, he offered beverages and really there was nothing much to discuss since the selling price was already agreed. He did very politely and with no pressure explained gap insurance, alarm, extended warranty and other options to which we politely declined. Then, We proceeded to the finance office where we were greeted by the Finance Director Derek. Again, he was very professional and presented all the information in a clear and precise manner and answer all of our questions. We signed all the documents and we are now waiting to pick up our new Accord any day this week. The whole process took less than one hour. We are very happy to have found this dealer and especially thankful to Derek and Jason for making this the best car buying experience ever. I have bought more than a dozen cars for me and my family in the last decade. I will be back soon to help my dad purchase a new pilot and look forward to deal with Jason. I would fly one hour to buy from Spreen but I'm glad is only one hour drive. I definitely recommend this dealer to anybody that wants to buy a good quality car and wants to save time and money. Do your self a favor and call Jason Coates at Spreen Honda. P.S. As far as the bad reviews, I honestly believe that those are posted by competitor dealers to make Spreen look bad. I really don't see how can somebody have a bad experience at Spreen Honda.

Bik at spreen honda is amazing!!!!

by from Hemet, ca |

Great serivce. Bik greeted us and offer us bottle of water and coffee. Then he went to get the car, we went to look. He made sure to park under the shade, so we can check out the car and go for test drive. We loved the car and Bik could us best price. Thank you Bik for your help.

Great buying experience. Bik rocks

by from riverside ca |

I just purchased a honda fit from very helpful sales person Bik. He knew that I had a strict budget. So he helped me find the prefect car with good price. And we told him we not going to purchased today but he was so professional n knowledge on the cars, so I decided to buy from Bik. Bik also got us coffee I think that was very nice of him. I highly recommend Bik for your next new or used car purchase. Thanks again Bik.

Great experience. My salesperson "Bik" rocks!!!

by from Ontario, ca |

I visited every Honda dealer in IE but last stop was Spreen Honda. Best honda dealership in IE. Bought 2014 Honda Accord. Got best deal and great service. My salesperson "Bik" was extremely helpful and not pushy at all. I highly recommend BIK at Spreen Honda for yours next car. This dealership is for life.

Wasted 2.5 hours of my life?

by from Costa Mesa, CA |

I got a quote from the online sales department (2013 Honda Fit) and then set up an appointment to see the car only to find out that the car was already sold when I arrived. All I was told was ?sorry about that? by the sales manager and given an excuse that the sales rep didn?t have access to the updated inventory information. My question is what?s the point of giving a quote and setting up an appointment for a specific car if you don?t have access to updated information???

Awesome dealership, Awesome Salesman Jason!

by from Carlsbad |

Easy and friendly from start to finish. Felt very no pressure to me which is my top priority. Jason my salesman did a fantastic job and helped me every step of the way. I highly recommend Spreen Honda and especially Jason their friendly sales guy!!

Delightful Shopping Experience

by from Loma Linda, CA |

After researching online for my dream car, the Spreen Honda dealership on Redlands Blvd. won hands down. Armed with my printouts I drove over to do battle. I had repeatedly be warned by well-meaning friends that car sales persons could be extremely pushy. Not true! A tall, smiling young man named Abner Soto was there to welcome me. He must have mistaken me for his grandaunt, because I was definitely treated like family. Abner chauffeured my husband and I around the entire lot in an air-conditioned car showing us what was available. I have a "bad leg" so I really appreciated the gesture. Of course, I spotted the car I was meant to buy. Abner took the time to show and explain every feature; exterior and interior. He did a fantastic job explaining all the high tech features on the dashboard. No question was too silly or too dumb to ask. When we finally started "talking numbers" his respectful demeanor did not change. The online quote which was substantially lower than the "on lot sticker price" was honored with no haggling. Needless to say, I am now the proud owner of a 2014 Honda Accord LX and thank Abner Soto for making it a delightful shopping experience. A special "Thank-you" goes out to Stephanie Smith, finance manager for 25 years with Spreen Honda, for making the last phase of buying a car stress free. If Abner and Stephanie are true representatives of this dealership than I wholeheartedly recommend that you cruise down Redlands Blvd. and buy your next car from Spreen Honda.

Robby Robison

by from San Bernardino, Ca |

This was a VERY enjoyable experience. Darin Fectzo was extremely helpful in understanding the features of the CR-V that we were unsure how they worked. There was a MINOR problem with the car in which was taken care of immediately, thanks Darin and Service Dept. Everyone was friendly and helpful in ALL phases of the buying process, especially Darin, who was present in all phases, making sure that we got the best service possible, even to helping out with the detailing of the CR-V. Avery big Thank You to everyone at Spreen, and especially Darin Fectzo.

2011 Honda CR-V

by from LaVerne, CA |

I was looking for a car for my father in-law, Spreen did negotiate with me on the price I felt wanted to pay. So they will work with you on the price. That was the best part for me, and it was a really nice car.

Great service!

by from Loma linda spreen honda |

I just want to say that my new car experience was awesome! John Awabdy was excellent! Very informative and helpful all the way through. I highly recommend going to see that man if you're looking for a new car. Thanks John!

2014 honda civic si

by from loma linda ca. |

john awabdy was great I buy 2014 civic si at really good price thanks john for your help your the best and I will keep in busines w you