Spreen Honda

25050 Redlands Blvd, Loma Linda, CA 92354

Used 800-730-6875

2015 accord

by from Banning, ca |

My experience at spreen Honda was great.they have a large variety of new and used cars. My family and I went looking for a used car.I spoke with sales lady Elena, she is very helpful & professional. Elena was able to get us to drive off the lot with a new 2015 Accord. If your in the market for a new or used car spreen Honda is the place to go.

2015 Honda Civic

by from Fontana, CA |

This is my first Honda that I bought and it was for my daughter and the experience was awesome. I want to thank Elena Trujillo for her great work and helping us to decide the best car for my daughter. Definitely recommend Spreen Honda to anyone getting there first car or new car.

Honda Odyssey 2015

by from Eastvale California |

I buy Honda Odyssey 2015 on the Internet the price was good the service was good I've recommended to my family and friends if they need a Honda this is a best place to come to buy a Honda please don't go anywhere else they are playing games except here also they help me delivery my van to my house how nice they are

Hondagirl

by from Redlands |

I truly believe in great reviews when needed your always hearing the bad things about a place and never the good. My experience at honda spreen was simply great and easy. I didn't except to actually leave with a car that day but because I figured it was going to take long or I wasn't going to be convinced to actually decide on a car. I felt that I got a a great price for a car I love. Elena Trujillo was very professional and was able answer and solve every question or concern I had. I would recommend her to any of my friends or family members interested in a car. I know that they would be in good hands. Ask for her you won't regret it trust me.

Great Experience!!

by from Fontana, CA |

Elena was such a great help when i went in to purchase my 2015 Honda Accord Sport. Everything was fast and easy Elena and Jimmy's customer service was terrific. Defenetly guarantee this dealer for your next purchase.!

Awesome Experience with our Sales Person

by from San Bernardino c CA |

Elena Trujillo, was our sales person. She was awsome, Elena made us feel very confertable. Our experience buying our first car for our grandaugher was very rewarding and happy experience.

Bought a Car

by from San Bernardino |

Actually did not expect to buy a new car at the price Vu Tonthat quoted over the internet. Really just thought that I would check out the car I was considering and leave. I made an appt. for noon and got parked at a work station for close to an hour before actually being shown the car. I looked at it and liked it and we drove it for 15 minutes. I got parked back at the work station for another hour and a half. I decided to leave and come back when they were less busy. Finally someone came out with a ridiculously high quote, and I said no way. After another 30 minutes the price negotiator came back, with another quote for 20 dollars a month more than the original online quote. I accepted it and spent the next 45 minutes waiting some more and eventually signing the paperwork forms. I left with a new car and except for all the waiting around it was better than going to the dentist. This is not a negative review at all. Just be prepared to spend a lot of time at any dealership if you really want to finance a car.

Accord Sport

by from Redlands, CA |

Recently bought my 2015 Honda Accord Sport from Lara. She was very fast and pleasant to deal with. I would recommend Spreen to everyone.

Buying My Daughters First Vehicle Good Experience

by from Fontana, CA |

I went to spreen Honda to buy my daughters first vehicle. The process of buying the car was fast and easy unlike at other dealers that take hours and most agents are Rude. Elena Trujillo was very helpful and serving us with our vehicle needs. She made sure to give us the best car shopping experience. Jimmy at finance was also very helpful he was very nice and did his best to give us a good experience. I highly recommend this dealer

New Car Purchase

by from Fontana, CA |

Went in to spreen honda to Purchase my first car. I saw the car i wanted chose the color i wanted and right away all the paper work was done no questions asked. Elena Trujillo was a very good sales lady. Even though the color car i wanted was not at the dealer we still still made the deal. Unfortunately the car took longer to arrive then we were told, but Elena as a good agent, did her best to acomodate my needs and was able to provide me with the color car i wanted as soon as possible. Jimmy at finance was also very helpful and went out of his way to help us out.