MINI OF THE MAIN LINE

New 888-726-0454
Used 866-646-3341
Service 877-269-5154

Philadelphia's MINI dealer!

Best dealership in Philly Metro!

by from Philadelphia, PA |

This is the second car i have purchased from this dealership, and it is always an awesome experience! Everyone is always so helpful, and the level of service can only be described as excellent!

Love my new Mini!

by from Media, PA |

I had my heart set on a Mini and could chose between one of two dealers in the area. So happy I chose Mini of the Mainline. Everyone was so friendly and laid-back which really made for a great car-buying experience.

2nd time buyer, will be back again!

by from Philadelphia, PA |

I traded up from a Mini hardtop to a Paceman. I had no intention of looking at the Paceman, but Michael Kaminis convinced me to. Man, am I glad I did. Great car, bigger than the Mini hardtop but not as family-ish as the Countryman. Michael was great. Took his time and allowed me to come to my own decisions. His follow up is great, and I am really pleased. The rest of the organization is top-notch as well. Service, reception, everyone. Great dealer.

Waste of Time!

by from Chester, PA |

After looking at a 2003 BMW 325i this dealer had in stock, I was very interested in purchasing the vehicle. I scheduled an appointment to take a look at the car, and take it for a test drive but boy was that a waste of time. The description of the vehicle made it sound like the car was in excellent condition, and judging from the pictures and the car fax, it sounded like it would be as well. Unfortunately, when the dealer and I walked to the car, she informed me that it needed rear springs, and control arms - for a BMW, this could be $1000-1500 after parts and labor. Additionally, I was told that it was a 1 owner car, which it isn't - I read the carfax beforehand, and it stated that there were 3 owners. I was not happy at all, and then they tried to upsell me to a newer vehicle. Moral of the story, be careful and do more research before hand. This dealer does not disclose everything until they get you to the showroom, and even then, they still lie.