921 New York St, Redlands, CA 92374

Used 866-650-5271
Service 888-290-9935

great experience

by from Redlands,ca |

Had a great car buying experience. Larry Wolfe was helpful and i will definetly be going back to him to buy my next vehicle in the future.

by from Redlands, Ca |

Excellent and honest customer service. I have a very pleasant experience buying my car and highly recommend this dealership.

15,000 Mile check up

by from Highland, CA |

I was greeted promptly by a friendly member of your service staff named Thomas Borchmann he took me into the facility and asked me needed questions such as when I needed the car back, if I wanted to schedule my next appointment, did I need a ride home or did I plan to wait. My car was ready 2 hrs before needed . I feel the service and care I received was excellent. I was made to feel very comfortable, kudos to Thomas.

Purchase of New Camry

by from Highland, CA |

Outstanding service by your Sales Associate Larry Wolfe. He actively listened to my questions, and stayed focused on meeting my desires without trying to over sell, or make recommendations that did not fit what I was looking for. The overall process of trade in and purchase was smooth, and Larry kept me informed of each step. Next year, I will be purchasing a 2014 Toyota Tundra 4 X 4, and I hope Larry will be there to assist me.

car maintanance

by from redlands, ca |

This dealership is the best in the inland empire: very friendly, very clean, great atmosphere, good waiting area, place for purchasing products and even a place for kids. If you are purchaseing a new or used car or getting your toyota repaired this is the place to go. I pruchased my toyota prius from this dealership and the process was very smooth. I recently brought in my prius for a oil change...dropped off at 7am and was done in a couple hours. I also recently brought this car in for some minor repairs which were also done quickly. I went over my prius with the advisor Mario Bloomfield...who is the best...very patient, listens to my concerns and shows a true concern for getting my car repaired...dealership lucky to have him. Its because of him that I wont go to another toyota dealership. My overall experience has been great...the people working here make this dealership successful. The people here keep me here and I wont go to another brand.

Couldn't Have Gone Better

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I'd bought a Corolla for myself at the start of the year through the North Hollywood dealership and my experience was pretty good but when I wanted to buy another Corolla for my wife, my dad recommended Larry Wolfe of the Redlands dealership. I took his recommendation and I'm glad I did. Although my North Hollywood experience wasn't bad, my Redlands experience with Larry Wolfe couldn't have gone better. He instantly recognized I wanted a specific model with specific features. He found the very car my wife and I were looking for and he didn't waste our time trying to push other vehicles on us, which would have just annoyed us. Larry was straightforward, patient, and very knowledgeable about his vehicles and their features. My parents joined us on this car-buying trip and he got along well with everybody. My wife and I couldn't be happier with our new purchase and would recommend the Redlands dealership and Larry Wolfe without a second thought.

Clean Facilities, Great Service, No Hassle

by from San Bernadino, CA |

Our first impression of this dealership altogether was a great one. When we arrived we had the chance to walk for a few moments before Joshua(the salesman) kindly greeted us. We told him we were not buying that day(which we weren?t), and he still gave us all the time and concern we hoped for. We spent a long time there driving cars because we were unsure which one to buy. We left the dealership to shop around, and we drove other cars, but none of them were as impressive as the Prius. When we came back to buy the car all of the managers made the process fun and fast. We will be buying cars from this place for a very long time. Great dealership and very nice decor inside.

Good experience

by from Escondido, CA |

Emailed me back additional pictures of a vehicle within an hour or so, and when that one sold found another similar vehicle for me. I did not buy here strictly because I found a similar vehicle with fewer options and cheaper somewhere else.

New Scion FR-S

by from Loma Linda, CA |

Very clean facilities and comfortable to sit and wait while your car is being maintained. Buying process was about average, but not high pressured like most dealers.

Service Work

by from Beaumont, CA |

The Toyota of Redlands staff was professional, timely and did not encourage extra work that was not needed like other dealers in the past have. They even washed my Tundra before returning it to me. The facilities are awesome and my overall experience was excellent.

need a express service

by from CALIFORNIA |

too much waiting for an oil change other dealers have it