Toyota of Redlands

Used 866-650-5271
Service 888-290-9935

Excellent Customer service Specially by Mynor

by from Perris Ca. |

Good customer service very friendly ....if your entreated in buying a car I recommend you to Come to this Dealer they are the best from the person showing you the car to the person financing you they explain everything everything very well to you.....if you need some one to finance you ask for MYNOR RODRIGUEZ he well do his best to give you the right Deal to you or call him (909)743-0300 Ext. 7205 Thank you redlands of Toyota...

Go See GINA ESTRADA

by from Rialto |

Great customer service, go see Gina Estrada, when I was getting denied to purchased a new car. I was giving up on buying a new camry. I was told by a close friend to go see toyota of Redlands and talk to Gina , so I did and I was driving out of there with a new camry with a great deal and a low payment. And not only that she was very helpful. Great customer service. I highly recommend you guys to go see Gina. Thanks Gina our little family loves the new car.

Great Customer Service; Gina & Toi were great!

by from I.E., Southern California |

We were looking for a new car so did an internet search. Gina responded quickly, and we negotiated by exchanging emails. After price was settled, we came to the dealership and Gina had the car ready along with the paperwork which was fairly straight-forward. Financial processing took a little longer but Toi was great and not pushy. Helps to come prepared and have done your homework ahead of time. Took the car home that evening. Excellent experience overall, and we will be back the next time we are looking for a vehicle. Thank you!

Go get hooked up with Gina Estrada!!

by from San Bernardino Ca |

So I went into Toyota of Redlands because a rep from this location came to an event at my job Amazon that is and was told we received a discount I came in expecting to get the run around I really didn't think I could get into a brand new 2015 Toyota with a credit score :( not only did I put 2000.00 down but my payments are low as well!!!! If your in need of a new car I would definitely go see Gina Estrada and get hooked up!!!!

Outstanding Customer Service

by from Alta Loma, Ca |

Let me tell you. This place is made by people like Gina. Worked well under pressure from me. Especially in relationship to time. I was purchasing a new truck with my wife who was on her death bed with sickness. Gina helped me prep everything ahead of time so that when I brought my wife in we were in and out in a little over 1 hour. What an exceptional experience. And my wife is even more appreciative given her severe condition.

Go See Gina!!!

by from Fontana, Ca |

Just drove home my family's brand new car Toyota Highlander! Working with Gina at Toyota of Redlands was the easiest car buying experience ever. Worked hard to get us the car we wanted at a price that met our budget. I highly recommend buying a totyota from Gina.

Excellent Customer Service!! Definately recommend

by from Moreno Valley, California |

Gine Estrada, the Internet Sales Manager is OUTSTANDING in customer service!! My husband and I have bought several new cars in the past, and I must say, our recent experience at Toyota of Redlands was an enjoyable, no-pressure experience...in fact Gina Estrada made us feel very comfortable, she truly had our best interest at heart and respected all our terms for purchase...and was committed to do whatever it took to make the deal happen! She was funny and personable, and I recommend her to anyone who is looking to buy a vehicle...she really knows her stuff!! Thank you Gina!! We are so happy with our new Toyota Camry!! Thanks for making it happen! You are amazing!!

Easy way to buy a new car with great service.

by from Redlands, CA |

Excellent service when buying a car. Gina Estrada offered an excellent service. If you are going to buy a new car talk to Gina via E-mail. She knows how to treat people well, and she will get you a great deal. They made it easy for me to buy a new car. I think this dealership is highly recommendable.

Exceptional Personal Service and Smooth Deal

by from Pasadena, CA |

I went to Toyota of Redlands on Thursday 2/26/15 to trade in my leased RAV4, and in turn leased a brand new 2015 Prius. Gina Torres Estrada was my dealer, and she truly streamlined the entire process. Gina is energetic, courteous, knowledgeable and professional. All the paperwork was handled rapidly and efficiently. I drove off with my new Prius in record time! Gina went above and beyond to make sure that I got into a great new vehicle. Not only did she handle the transaction expeditiously, she actually cleared out my trade-in vehicle and transferred all my possessions into the new Prius while I was finishing up the paperwork!!! Completely amazing! Gina was awesome! If anyone is looking to buy or lease a Toyota, I highly recommend Gina Estrada at Toyota of Redlands. She will take great care of you!

Great Service!

by from Palm Springs. CA |

Just financed a new corolla from this facility. Staff was great and very professional. Salesman Mynor Rodriguez helped me in every possible way. I am very happy with the way the deal turned out, will definitely refer to friends!

Online car shopping at it's best!!

by from Redlands, CA |

Just purchased a 2015 Corolla and driving to this location was worth the long drive for me! Internet Fleet Sales Manager Mynor helped me and gave me an excellent deal online and when I got there, everything was done right to the point and exactly how we had discussed. Car was ready for me to pickup when I arrived and paperwork was ready to begin immediately just as I had requested. Mynor went out of his way to make me and my sister feel comfortable at this elegant facility. He made it possible for me to finance a second Toyota after purchasing one 2 weeks ago at the special interest rate. He didn?t give up in trying to push bank to allow me to finance again at the promo rate for Corolla which is 0%. Highly recommend this place for best price in and out of town- worth the drive!