Tom Bell Chevrolet

Service 888-824-2415

Close to where the 210 and 10 meet

CMSgt USAF (ret) Manager Lockheed Martin Aerospace

by from Rialto, CA |

Josh provided outstanding service and serviced my vehicle in a very professional manner! It was a delight visiting your organization and the service was dynamic/sound/expedient! Please relay my appreciation to Josh and his team for a job well done! Ray Wilkerson CMSgt USAF (retired) MBA

great customer service

by from beaumont |

Our vehicle was done at the promised time and we were informed about all that was done to it.... Thank you Juan fletes for all your help...

great location, good costumer service

by from Redlands |

Dan and Isela's smile made us feel welcomed! I will definitely return to Tom Bell Chevrolet in Redlands. Thank you!

Tom Bell Cherolet Dealership

by from Redlands California |

We just purchased our 3rd car from Tom Bell Chevrolet. In past experience buying cars ? my wife & I didn?t feel the respect and customer service as we do with Tom Bell Chevy Dealership and its staff. The staff; from the sales team to the finance team and as well as the service drive team - thus by far has gained our respect, trust and loyalty. Your service area has always shown not only their professionalism, but excellent customer service making us feel like part of the Tom Bell family and ensuring us that they care! Because of this I want to thank Dee Shoaff in the service department for keeping our trust and confidence in all the work put into our cars. She explains the work to be done which helps us feel safe and assured driving off with our vehicles. I will always put Tom Bell first in car dealerships when referring family and friends ? confident they can?t go wrong with Tom Bell Chevrolet! You?re a great team and we appreciate your honesty and devotion to your customers! Very pleased and loyal customers, John & Patti Aguilar

Great

by from Redlands CA |

Everyone was very helpful and professional. Steve was super helpful and explained things very well and so was Kofee I'm finance. Alonso was great help also.

Service advisor was late for schedule appointment.

by from Redlands, CA |

I had appointment at 10 AM and had to wait until 10:20 before the service advisor finally made contact with me. The greeter was very helpful in attempting to find my service advisor. The problem was the monitor of tire pressure system was fault. The monitor system failure occurred after my last maintenance at the dealership. After 198.00 for wheel sensor replacement I left after a reasonable wait. Car wash was very good...

No Hassle Dealership

by from Redlands, California |

I came in for a specific car which I saw on line on the Chevrolet web site and as showed, the car was in. The transaction went very quickly with no hassles. I requested to not be ask to buy anything else but the car, and Dan the sales person along with Johnathan the finance person respected my wish and didn't try to muscle something more out of me. Great team.

Super good service department

by from Redlands, California |

My experience at Tom Bell Chevrolet is always a pleasure, the staff is fantastic, friendly, super helpful. I have been taking my Avalanche to this dealership since I purchased it in 2006 for every oil change and any problem that might have come up. Josh Petty has been taking care of me each time and I couldn't be more satisfied. Dee also is wonderful to deal with. I highly recommend this dealership and the excellent service they provide to all my friends and relatives.

Very proffessional people and follow through good

by from Tom Bell Chevrolet |

As usual, our experience with your dealership was excellent.The people from Derrick on down to your service people was perfect.We will continue to recommend this dealership to all of our friends.

excellent customer service

by from Redlands, CA |

Very professional and welcoming environment. Every time we take our car to get serviced the employees are very professional and friendly. And specially Joshua Petty Thank You for everything he always explains everything to us. Keep up the awesome work Tombell team. :)

Great Customer Service -they go the extra mile

by from Redlands, CA |

There was a great deal of confusion over the contract, financing and cost of vehicle toward the end of the transaction. My wife asked me to leave, but David Gorman and Koffi Bensen were very diligent and worked out an acceptable deal with us.