Manassas Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

8100 Centreville Rd., Manassas, VA 20111

Used 703-409-4229

Very poor customer service in service department!

by from Manassas, VA |

I brought my car in on a Friday evening after my husband had spoken to a service representative explaining our problem with our rear tailgate of our T&C. We had recently gotten our window shot out and when the glass people repaired the glass, the tailgate would not engage. After a few weeks of driving around with the door taped shut we brought it to our mechanic who was able to hook it to his computer and get the tailgate to close but only when hooked up to the computer. After another couple of weeks of not using the door but it staying shut because of the computer hook up by our mechanic we finally had the opportunity and time to bring it in to the dealer and see if they were able to figure out what was going on. When my husband spoke to the staff member in service he was told to bring it in and during the day on Saturday if they found time to take a look at it they would and let us know what was going on. On Saturday after we had to call around 3ish we found out they had taken a look at it and detected an issue with the assembly kit to the lift gate. He said that the gate was in the closed position at this time and we told him that we would pick up the car and decide if we wanted to pay the $500 bill to fix the problem. When I arrived with my husband and two children in the other car I paid my $110 bill for diagnosis and went out to my car. There I found the gate was not engaged. This was around 6. We were told we could pick up after the service center had closed and there would be someone there for payment and to give us our keys. I went back into the center and let them know that the car would not close. At first the receptionist politely told me that there was nothing that could be done because service was closed. I explained that I could not drive away with the car in its current state. She then got me the manager on duty from the sales department. At first this gentleman was not very willing to help until he realized the situation and went back in to talk to the receptionist and ask if she could contact someone from service and get authorization to give me a rental car until the car could be put back in the same state that it was prior to be bringing the car in. She began calling 3 people who were service managers trying to get someone to give authorization to give me a loaner car or figure out what had happened. After calling around for over 20 minutes she finally got in touch with Viktor. She attempted to explain the situation to him but it was obvious he was being difficult with her and not very professional. I was able to see this on her face as she spoke to him. I asked for the phone and began explaining my situation. Viktor began yelling into the phone "no, no, no, I am not giving you a loaner." He stated there was no loaner and that I just needed to drive away. I later found out he lied and there were plenty of loaners and all he had to do was give the authorization. I asked if he could at least give me some tape so that I could tape my door down. He said they had the tape but it was locked up and no one could get it for me. I ended the conversation letting him know I would put a dispute in with my credit card company and that I would write a review to let everyone know of the mistreatment I had received. I ended up having to have my husband go buy some rope and we had to tie my door down so that it didn't lift up while driving. We had to make a stop at Home Depot on the way home. When I restarted my car to leave it was dead and the battery had drained. We can only assume that during the diagnostics they drained my battery. We did not make it home until 1:30am with our two 7 year old daughters asleep in the back after waiting for a truck to come jump and possibly tow. On a side note, the receptionists stated that Mr. Lindsay had been there earlier in the day and if he had been there during this episode he would not have stood for it. Beware of this service department!!

Unresponsive

by from Centreville VA |

I contacted this dealer via Cars.com to inquire about a used car I saw on the website. Nobody ever responded to my main question although it was a simple one: I needed to know if the car was still available because I had no desire of driving there for no reason. I also had a couple questions about the actual car. I do not recommend this dealer. I'd they cannot be bothered to simply tell a potential customer whether a certain car is still on their lot or not.

Great buying experience

by from Manassas va |

Just bought a 2013 dodge dart and was glade I went to manassas Chrysler was in and out under 2 hours.

20 DAYS AND COUNTING....WHERE IS MY CAR???

by from green cove springs, florida |

Timing Chain broke on my 2010 dodge challenger rt, may 9, 2013. Towed to Manassas Dodge. Its now May, 29th, still no car. Service dept informed us car needed new heads, which warrranty covers. Gaskets, not covered because they r after market product, so its our responsibility to pay for gaskets, although not our fault. We had headers put on car 2 wks prior to timing chain break. Heads were ordered. Gaskets were not ordered for another 8-10 days after we were informed car needed them. Why, I ask, were the gaskets not ordered until May 23. Fri before a holiday wknd. I never received a reply or explanation. Called service dept today, May 28, & was informed, repairs will begin today & hopefully car will be ready for pick up by end of the week...beginning of 4th. week without a vehicle.If gaskets had been ordered when heads were, we would have our car. We will NEVER use Manassas Dodge to purchase nor repair..not even an oil change...again. I am of the opinion the customer is of no concern to this business. We may be one of a hundred customers that's had to wait weeks for a repair on a vehicle with Manassas Dodge, but we won't be again.

False advertising

by from Manassas, VA |

Manassas Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram intentionally mis-advertises their online selling price for new vehicle inventory. I was attracted to the dealer for an online selling price. Come to find out, the dealer discounts every available manufacture rebate concurrently from their MRSP price knowing not a single consume will qualify for them all. Military, student, prior VW owner, TD financing, commercial rebate, etc, all combined to lower the advertised price significantly below other competition. Once you arrive, they inform you that's not the "real" price which is likely thousands more. Misleading advertising practices and a complete waste of this consumers time.

Manassas Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded to this review

May 8, 2013

I'M SORRY YOU FELT MISLEAD BUT TO STAY COMPETITIVE WE ADVERTISE WITH ALL INCENTIVES IN THE SALE PRICE,AGAIN I'M TRULY SORRY

Great Buying Experience!

by from Alexandria Va |

I had a great buying experience. Found the car on line and was just as advertised. The salesman I worked with, Chris Christian was knowledgable, personable and got me a very good deal on my car and my trade. The Finance Manager, Hank, was a real professional who knew his stuff and explained everything very well. Highly recommend the dealership and will use them again.

Quick and easy :-)

by from Bowie, MD |

I got there and within 1 hour I was driving out with my new (to me) car :-) Price was good, service was good no complaints.

Top Notch service!!

by from Manassas, VA |

I recently purchased a Jeep Wrangler from this dealership, and have serviced my previous chryslers here. I have always been treated with respect, and feel like I have gotten a good value!

If you're buying used, go somewhere else!

by from Alexandria, VA |

This dealership is not trustworthy. They lie about their used vehicles, commit inspection fraud and overcharge for repairs. If you're looking to buy a used vehicle, save yourself alot of headache and repair money, go elsewhere.

Manassas Jeep

by from Centreville |

Great experience working with the people at this dealership. The salesman was not high pressure, but listened to what I wanted. They worked with me price wise on both the new Jeep and my trade in. The buying process was smooth and quick. I would highly recommend this dealership.