Summit Motorcars

1231 W Waterloo Rd, Akron, OH 44314

Used 866-716-7001

So easy to Work With!

by from Tallmadge, Ohio |

My buying experience was wonderful at Summit Motorcars! Doug was so easy to work with and made my buying experience a breeze. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a car. Any questions I had were answered honestly and I left with a smile and a new car! I am sure I will go back to them for any car needs I have. Jane

What a great buy!!!!!!

by from Warsaw Ohio |

I was so impressed with Summit!!! We have been looking for a Toyota Tacoma for months!!! We found everything we was looking for in a great truck Summit had!!! Doug was great man who helped us purchase the Toyota. He was so helpful! Not pushy at all and was very honest. I love that in a car salesman. ( you don't find that anymore). I felt very comfortable with my purchase and I am looking forward to doing business with them again!!! Thanks again Summit! You made my truck buying experience perfect!!!

Very Nice Cars at Summit Motorcars!

by from Akron, OH |

Just started my search for a car on Cars.com, and found this dealer. Went to Summit Motorcars and they have very clean vehicles at low prices. I did not buy yet, as I'm still looking, but have not found anything as nice, any where else. I believe I will end up buying there, and highly recommend you search this dealer!

Summit Motorcars responded to this review

May 26, 2013

We appreciate you sharing your first impression of us and we look forward to making your car buying experience pleasant and satisfying.

Very Friendly

by from Smithville, Ohio |

I give Summit Motor cars an Excellent Review! This is an outstanding business with great service and truley honest people. If they dont have what your looking for they will gladly find it for you.