Ann Arbor Automotive: Hyundai, Kia, Nissan, Acura, Mitsubishi

3975 Jackson Rd, Ann Arbor, MI 48103

New 877-286-0965
Used 877-236-8969
Service 877-438-0095

Ann Arbor Automotive - serving Ann Arbor with the best values in cars!

Great Service

by from Ann Arbor, Mi |

I have always serviced my cars at Ann Arbor Automotive. Their staff is very helpful and friendly. Great service department!

Mister

by from 4449 Academy Street Dearbron Heights Michigan 4812 |

I am proud of Arbor Nissan auto and Customer service, especially JP Bob Chisholm, Mike and Brianne Champagne. My family and I have leased 10 cars from Arbor Nissan over the last 6 years. I feel welcome with these 4 guys. Congratulations! keep up the good work. I am writing a Thank You poem for Bob.

First Class

by from Macon, GA |

I am from Michigan but was living in Georgia and bought a car online. A very knowledgeable and friendly staff made for a great buying experience. The day I flew in my car was ready upon my arrival to Michigan in the exact condition as was described to me. There were no surprise fees or anything like that. It was refreshing to work with such honest people. If you're looking for a car, Ann Arbor Automotive is the only way to go.

Great Dealer, Very Helpful, and Friendly!

by from Ann Arbor |

Was looking to purchase a used vehicle, searched around for quite a while. I was able to find the perfect car for me here (Acura TL). Staff was very nice and knowledgeable. Process was quick and the car is great! I plan on purchasing my next car here as well.

Great buying experience.

by from White lake , mi |

I recently purchased a car from the used car area. My sales person was very professional, he did a great job at get us in the car that would best suit our needs. Not to mention the price ! Outstanding service and sales at Ann Arbor automotive. I would recommend to anyone looking for a new or used car.

Tried to purchase a car

by from angola in |

Talk to Dean to get a quote on a Santa Fe. Would not give me a quote. Wanted me to give him a price. Contacted 4 other dealers. They all gave a quote. Purchased a car from another dealer.

great staff, informative and friendly

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

I bought a used Kia a few months ago, enjoyed my salesperson and I have returned for service and their service department is great.

Ann Arbor Acura Earns Great Respect

by from Milford MI |

We had a rough start on the buying process on September 9th and I expressed my feelings in an earlier review. The team at Ann Arbor Acura made a mistake and then worked hard to correct it. It is said that judge not by the mistake but by the effort to correct it. In this regard the score is 6 out of 5. We picked up the new RDX last night and had a great drive home knowing that t he service commitment we read about is really true. Look forward to a perfect score in the future. And for the final word, the 2014 RDX rocks!

Beware of this dealer bait and switch tactics

by from Milford MI |

I was told that the used 2013 Acura (with 7,000 miles) had some problems and they would but me in a new one for $2900 more, $1900 more with their financing. Said yes and when they finally produced paperwork the reduced the amount of the trade in by $2600, hence a $5500 swing and not the $1900 I agreed to. They know they did it and really thought it was ok to lie on the phone to sell a new car.

Purchase couldn't have gone any smoother

by from Chelsea, MI |

Ira Levy was a joy to work with. He listened to our questions and made sure we understood before moving forward. Before we knew it we had a beautiful Sonata. Very smooth and easy trasaction. When we purchase our next vehicle we will go to Ira. Thank you Ira.

Customer service was second to none

by from Wixom, MI |

The manager Mike Piotrowski and salesman Ryan Yamamoto did such an excellent job. Customer service was second to none. Mike worked his butt off to get me a price that best fit my family. Ryan talked to me essentially all day to answer all of my questions. This was my best purchasing experience ever. Very polite, courteous, and understanding!