Kings County Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

2286 Flatbush Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11234

New 888-764-0332
Used 877-279-3628
Service 877-392-6674

Our Deals are Kingtastic!

2015 Chrysler 200 Limited

by from Brooklyn, NY |

We came, we saw, we purchased. Flawless victory! Shout out Stephan the sales guy! And Mike the finance dude! Thanks again!!! We've had many cars, this was the best experience by far!

July 1, 2014

Dear Mr. Bing, We're elated to hear that your experience with Kings County Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram was a "victory!" Please keep us in mind for all your auto needs. Sincerely, Richard Cappetta General Manager 718-713-3000

Exceptional Service

by from Brooklyn, Ny |

The Client Service from start to finish was over the top. I stopped in for an estimate and walked out with a car purchase! From the Manager ( wished I got name) to the financial manager Mr. Bellagrosso. My experince was top notch. A very special thanks is to the Sales Rep Mr. George Petrossian who took several hours to going over all of the details, features etc of the car with my husband, and me. We were not rushed or , presured, very professional service from all and will always recommend Kings County dealership. Thank You for making my automobile purchase experience an outstanding one!!!

May 31, 2014

Dear Karen, We are so glad you had such a fantastic experience with Kings County Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. Our customers satisfaction is our to priority. If you need anything else, please contact our General Manager, Richard Cappetta at 718-713-3000. We thank you for choosing Kings County CDJR and hope to see you soon.

Great service nice salesman

by from Brooklyn ny |

Very happy with my new truck.fast and easy service. Very professional salesman

May 31, 2014

Dear Alon, Thanks so much for your kind words, patronage, and support. If there is anything else we can do to further assist you, please do not hesitate contacting our General Manager, Richard Cappetta at 718-713-3000. Again, thank YOU!

Do Not Buy A Car Here! The worst dealership

by from Brooklyn,NY |

The people in this place are horrible. They do not put there customers first. I have had the worst experience with this place and there lying staff. I would never recommend anyone to buy from this place. If I could give them back my car I would. I am ashamed to be driving a Chrysler that represents this company. They will never own up to there negligence no matter how wrong they are. THE WORST PLACE EVER DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM THESE PEOPLE TRUST ME YOU WILL REGRET IT!

May 31, 2014

Dear Customer, I apologize for the delay on our response. And I am sorry your experience with Kings County Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram was anything less then exceptional. Please give us the opportunity to help rectify this misunderstanding. Please contact our General Manager, Richard Cappetta at 718-713-3000 to further assist you. Again, my apologies.

Horrible service

by from Brooklyn, ny, 11234 |

I am very disappointed in my experience with this dealership. My husband was approved for a car and planned on giving me the vehicle for valentines day. We later found out that he had been denied due to someone putting in the wrong social security number than what we provided on our application. To add to this confusion no one could tell us where the application is that both myself and my husband has filled out. I am very upset with this experience. I had plans for my beautiful weekend and it was destroyed due to the service I was given. I had to find out all of this information due to me calling to put insurance on the car prior to pick up. I don't understand how this could happen in a business. Who is the manager? This could have never happened in the business that I work for. The manager has not even contacted us maybe try and resolve this situation. We also put down 4,100. That we have been yet to receive as a credit back to us. We came in for a receipt which was suppose to be processed on Thursday 13, 2014 and when we called bank they told us that the company did not process until Saturday the 15. I was looking forward to this vehicle and my husband was so happy to give me this beautiful gift and due to this dealership unprofessionalism I had a miserable valentines day. I am so upset and disgusted by my service here.

February 27, 2014

Jennifer, we are very sorry to hear about your recent experience. As you can see by our other reviews on this site, we have many satisfied customers, and when something like this happens it is quite upsetting to our Management team. Please accept our apologies for this isolated incident, and contact our Finance Manager, Michael Belcastro so this issue can be resolved as soon as possible. His direct number is 347 578 7888.

Best Experience!

by from BROOKLYN, NY |

I went to the dealership expecting to gather information and move onto the next dealer and ended up in a 2013 Chrysler 200 within hours. I had the best experience with no hassles and no nonsense. I explained what I wanted and was pleasantly surprised that my expectations were exceeded. The guys here are great. They ARE easy to work with without the stereotypical hassles involved in buying a car. If you want to have a positive experience and get a good deal this is the place!

Great Experience

by from brooklyn ny |

Just easy purchase, would tell u to look at buying ur nxt new or used car. from these guys.

Happy Customer

by from brooklyn new york |

Thanks to the staff at kings chrysler, they really try to work with you and making buying car very easy! Thanks Bruce, and Mike

joseph, abruscato jr

by from brooklyn ny |

Saw liberty on line, went to dealer met salesperson by the name of Bruce He explained that Icould have car that day, we worked out all details and took my car home same day. They where all professional in how they treated me

Latasha Gates

by from brooklyn ny |

All I need to say is thankyou for all that you did, and how I was treated by your staff! I will certaintly recommend your store to my friends..