Kings County Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Service 877-392-6674

Completely New Ownership - Completely New Dealership

Do Not Buy A Car Here! The worst dealership

by from Brooklyn,NY |

The people in this place are horrible. They do not put there customers first. I have had the worst experience with this place and there lying staff. I would never recommend anyone to buy from this place. If I could give them back my car I would. I am ashamed to be driving a Chrysler that represents this company. They will never own up to there negligence no matter how wrong they are. THE WORST PLACE EVER DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM THESE PEOPLE TRUST ME YOU WILL REGRET IT!

Horrible service

by from Brooklyn, ny, 11234 |

I am very disappointed in my experience with this dealership. My husband was approved for a car and planned on giving me the vehicle for valentines day. We later found out that he had been denied due to someone putting in the wrong social security number than what we provided on our application. To add to this confusion no one could tell us where the application is that both myself and my husband has filled out. I am very upset with this experience. I had plans for my beautiful weekend and it was destroyed due to the service I was given. I had to find out all of this information due to me calling to put insurance on the car prior to pick up. I don't understand how this could happen in a business. Who is the manager? This could have never happened in the business that I work for. The manager has not even contacted us maybe try and resolve this situation. We also put down 4,100. That we have been yet to receive as a credit back to us. We came in for a receipt which was suppose to be processed on Thursday 13, 2014 and when we called bank they told us that the company did not process until Saturday the 15. I was looking forward to this vehicle and my husband was so happy to give me this beautiful gift and due to this dealership unprofessionalism I had a miserable valentines day. I am so upset and disgusted by my service here.

Kings County Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded to this review

February 27, 2014

Jennifer, we are very sorry to hear about your recent experience. As you can see by our other reviews on this site, we have many satisfied customers, and when something like this happens it is quite upsetting to our Management team. Please accept our apologies for this isolated incident, and contact our Finance Manager, Michael Belcastro so this issue can be resolved as soon as possible. His direct number is 347 578 7888.

Best Experience!

by from BROOKLYN, NY |

I went to the dealership expecting to gather information and move onto the next dealer and ended up in a 2013 Chrysler 200 within hours. I had the best experience with no hassles and no nonsense. I explained what I wanted and was pleasantly surprised that my expectations were exceeded. The guys here are great. They ARE easy to work with without the stereotypical hassles involved in buying a car. If you want to have a positive experience and get a good deal this is the place!

Great Experience

by from brooklyn ny |

Just easy purchase, would tell u to look at buying ur nxt new or used car. from these guys.

Happy Customer

by from brooklyn new york |

Thanks to the staff at kings chrysler, they really try to work with you and making buying car very easy! Thanks Bruce, and Mike

joseph, abruscato jr

by from brooklyn ny |

Saw liberty on line, went to dealer met salesperson by the name of Bruce He explained that Icould have car that day, we worked out all details and took my car home same day. They where all professional in how they treated me

Latasha Gates

by from brooklyn ny |

All I need to say is thankyou for all that you did, and how I was treated by your staff! I will certaintly recommend your store to my friends..

Ness is the Best, Al and Mike too

by from Brooklyn, New York |

I was in the market for a car that I can use to come out of retirement. I'm an Architect and I am planning to go into business with my Son-in-law repairing and flipping houses. Although I wanted to purchase a new car the new car was out of my price rangeand between Manager Al and salesman Ness I was able to get a pre-owned Dodge Nitro with the help of Mike the credit manager who worked dilligently to get me approved. I am very happy with my Nitro and thank Kings Chryler and their staff for the courtesy and professionalism they showed me. Thank you, Kings Chrysler, Ness, Al and Mike.

abolenick olenick

by from port jervis |

Spoke to used car manager AL, after I spoke to a young lady off the internet. I have called other dealers, about other cars before and when I got there they played games with the pricing. But spoke to AL, and he assured me there where no games being played. So decided to take the ride to brooklyn 2 hrs with my husband... We got there and was surprised nobody tried to increase the price, we drove the car and saw the carfax, and decided to purchase car.. We where so happy we came down here, because we drove home with our new car. There really easy going salespeople, not like your typical car sales dealership..

Debra, Moore

by from queens |

Was very happy with how I was treated, bought my car and took delivery in 1 hr. So glad I met Eddy from K ings Chrysler.. See these guys if ur liiking for nice car.