Kings County Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

2286 Flatbush Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11234

New 888-764-0332 New 888-764-0332
Used 877-279-3628 Used 877-279-3628
Service 877-392-6674 Service 877-392-6674

Our Deals are Kingtastic!

The price is right!!!

by from Bronx |

Came in to get rates and see what deals they had to offer. Salesman was great, patient, knowledgable and very pleasant.... Come in and ask for Sammy he will work wonders and have you driving in an amazing car for great price!!!

Great customer service

by from Boston, MA |

Sales Manager Al Valoroso worked with his team to help us with extras we needed for our Jeep Wrangler Rubicon - he went out of his way to ensure everything was delivered as requested. Great Service.

Great people, Great prices

by from Staten Island N.Y |

Thanks Sue, Jose and Alex.. your personal services was greatly appreciate. We love the new Jeep Renegade. Two thumbs up for Kings Chrysler. you guys were great

PLEASE BE CAREFUL

by from Central New Jersey |

Not only did I lose respect for this dealership and salesman, but my impression of Jeep in general was completely ruined. I've had my eyes on the Jeep Renegade since it first got introduced around a year ago. As I waited patiently over the past year for them to come to the US, I became more and more obsessed. I could not wait for them to get here so I could test drive and buy one! As they slowing made their way into the US, I found it extremely difficult to find the perfect/exact match of what I wanted. Mainly because none of the dealers received any with the Mysky (moonroof). It took about 5 months of searching for "THEE ONE" to finally be within a reasonable distance for me to get to go check out. Prior to finding, I did test drive and look at others but I knew what I wanted, and I didn't want to settle. I was so excited I found an exact match of what I was looking for, so the next day I took the train up from NJ to Brooklyn to see it. I live in NJ about 1.5 hours away, so as you can see my passion for this specific Renegade was extreme. I arrived on a Thursday night around 7pm and I was introduced to a man named Richard Reid. Super friendly, and made me feel comfortable right away. I mean that's what salesman are intended to do. I told him I wanted to see the Renegade with a Mysky and his first response was that they unfortunately didn't have any. My stomach dropped, but I was certain this car was hear because I looked on their online inventory again right before I left. As I told him I checked his inventory and saw there was one, he quickly checked his computer and what do you know? They do have one with the Mysky! Right off the bat, I should of took that as a red flag. I mean come on man, you should look into it first instead of just assuming. So we take a ride over to their lot where the Renegade was, it was dark but I didn't care I was so excited. Got to the one, get in and it's completely DEAD. I was bummed. I finally found "THEE ONE", and it's dead? I was instantly worried, but Richard confidently advised me that it happens. That someone probably left the lights on and it's no big deal. We used my cell phone light to check out the inside of the car, and then headed back to discuss the next step (price etc.). Since I didn't have my trade in car with me, I told him I would bring it back next week to get in appraised and discuss my options further. I also put down a refundable $500 for him to hold the car for a week. I called a couple days later and expressed my concern with the car being dead, but Richard said "it's a brand new car and that I have nothing to worry about". I then emailed him on Monday that I would come back to talk and bring my trade in car tomorrow (Tuesday). I expressed that I would have to leave work a little early and that I would be driving a couple hours given traffic. I asked that he have the car ready to go (as in charged etc) so I could see it again. He said "not a problem at all. ill have it ready and washed". I had really high hopes to go in that day and make a deal. I really wanted to! I get about 20 minutes away and I get a call from Richard. He asked me if I was still coming in today and I told him I would be there in about 20. He said he was just about to grab some dinner, and asked if we could meet around 6:30 (which was in about 50 mins). I confirmed. I stalled time by grabbing dinner, but with all the excitement I showed up around 6:15. I saw the car out front, the hood up and a gasoline can next to it. I walk over to find Richard running around. He definitely did NOT have this car ready for me to see again. VERY disappointed given the fact that he had 4 days in between when I first saw it, AND I told him a whole day before that I would be coming in. Valuable customer, right? Nope. As I'm looking in the interior and exterior of the car, Richard continues to run around. Still don't understand what, but the car sounded a little funny so I asked why. He said probably because it's runni

September 25, 2015

We are very sorry to hear about your recent experience at our dealership. It is our number one priority to maintain a high level of customer service. If you are still looking for a vehicle please let us turn this around to make it a positive experience for you. Our General Sales Manager, Alex Avrutsky would like to hear from you. Please contact him directly at 347-578-7911.

Brittany Whalley

by from Long Island, NY |

I would HIGHLY recommend Kings County Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. And if you do go there make sure to see Rick Cappetta! My Shopping experience on this vehicle was one of the best I?ve ever had! Rick really listened to my needs and budget and the end result was the perfect car for me! On top of all of that, he?s a high quality person, one in a million!

September 27, 2015

Brittany, we are so happy you had a great experience at our dealership. We look forward to continually being able to surpass your customer service expectations in the future. When anyone in your family or your friends need a vehicle please refer them to Rick!

2015 Chrysler 200 Limited

by from Brooklyn, NY |

We came, we saw, we purchased. Flawless victory! Shout out Stephan the sales guy! And Mike the finance dude! Thanks again!!! We've had many cars, this was the best experience by far!

July 1, 2014

Dear Mr. Bing, We're elated to hear that your experience with Kings County Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram was a "victory!" Please keep us in mind for all your auto needs. Sincerely, Richard Cappetta General Manager 718-713-3000

Exceptional Service

by from Brooklyn, Ny |

The Client Service from start to finish was over the top. I stopped in for an estimate and walked out with a car purchase! From the Manager ( wished I got name) to the financial manager Mr. Bellagrosso. My experince was top notch. A very special thanks is to the Sales Rep Mr. George Petrossian who took several hours to going over all of the details, features etc of the car with my husband, and me. We were not rushed or , presured, very professional service from all and will always recommend Kings County dealership. Thank You for making my automobile purchase experience an outstanding one!!!

May 31, 2014

Dear Karen, We are so glad you had such a fantastic experience with Kings County Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. Our customers satisfaction is our to priority. If you need anything else, please contact our General Manager, Richard Cappetta at 718-713-3000. We thank you for choosing Kings County CDJR and hope to see you soon.

Great service nice salesman

by from Brooklyn ny |

Very happy with my new truck.fast and easy service. Very professional salesman

May 31, 2014

Dear Alon, Thanks so much for your kind words, patronage, and support. If there is anything else we can do to further assist you, please do not hesitate contacting our General Manager, Richard Cappetta at 718-713-3000. Again, thank YOU!

Do Not Buy A Car Here! The worst dealership

by from Brooklyn,NY |

The people in this place are horrible. They do not put there customers first. I have had the worst experience with this place and there lying staff. I would never recommend anyone to buy from this place. If I could give them back my car I would. I am ashamed to be driving a Chrysler that represents this company. They will never own up to there negligence no matter how wrong they are. THE WORST PLACE EVER DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM THESE PEOPLE TRUST ME YOU WILL REGRET IT!

May 31, 2014

Dear Customer, I apologize for the delay on our response. And I am sorry your experience with Kings County Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram was anything less then exceptional. Please give us the opportunity to help rectify this misunderstanding. Please contact our General Manager, Richard Cappetta at 718-713-3000 to further assist you. Again, my apologies.

Horrible service

by from Brooklyn, ny, 11234 |

I am very disappointed in my experience with this dealership. My husband was approved for a car and planned on giving me the vehicle for valentines day. We later found out that he had been denied due to someone putting in the wrong social security number than what we provided on our application. To add to this confusion no one could tell us where the application is that both myself and my husband has filled out. I am very upset with this experience. I had plans for my beautiful weekend and it was destroyed due to the service I was given. I had to find out all of this information due to me calling to put insurance on the car prior to pick up. I don't understand how this could happen in a business. Who is the manager? This could have never happened in the business that I work for. The manager has not even contacted us maybe try and resolve this situation. We also put down 4,100. That we have been yet to receive as a credit back to us. We came in for a receipt which was suppose to be processed on Thursday 13, 2014 and when we called bank they told us that the company did not process until Saturday the 15. I was looking forward to this vehicle and my husband was so happy to give me this beautiful gift and due to this dealership unprofessionalism I had a miserable valentines day. I am so upset and disgusted by my service here.

February 27, 2014

Jennifer, we are very sorry to hear about your recent experience. As you can see by our other reviews on this site, we have many satisfied customers, and when something like this happens it is quite upsetting to our Management team. Please accept our apologies for this isolated incident, and contact our Finance Manager, Michael Belcastro so this issue can be resolved as soon as possible. His direct number is 347 578 7888.