Preston Toyota Scion

Service 866-432-3367

Where You Come First!

Treated as a Best Friend

by from New Castle, PA |

I felt from the time I greeted, I was treated as a friend, not a regular customer. The man that greeted me, was exceptalallly polite and accommodating. I asked if they could vacuum out all the gravel that had accumulated on my floor mats from the winter. They did this with a smile on their face. I have been to many service departments over the years. This is my first time at Preston and it is the best experience I have had at ant service department. It is very apparent that Preston strives for customer exceptional service.

Great service adviser Rashid Blaik Preston Toyota

by from New Castle, PA |

My recent visit to Preston Toyota was complemented by service adviser Rashid Blaik. He was prompt and professional in communicating information concerning my vehicle and future maintenance needs. He informed me of future service scheduling and offered transportation to and from the dealership. My experience was of utmost convenience. I look forward to scheduling my next service appointment with Rashid Blaik at Preston Toyota.

excellent service

by from new castle pa |

rick, did an outstanding job in dealing for a new vehicle. I am very happy with my new rav4, and he was also very supportive and helpful in making positive choices and decisions.

In and Out

by from New Castle, PA |

My sales associate was Mason Angelo. We struck up a deal over the phone and all papers were ready for me to sign. I was at the dealership for a half hour which is unheard of! With today's crazy lifestyle, time is very important to me and Mason made it happen! Kudos to Mason!!

Rapid service with honest dealers

by from new castle, pa |

We were impressed by the rapid service and people who listened to us and did everything in their power to meet our needs. Ed got us a better loan percentage than our own bank that we've dealt with all our lives. We loved that our used car was clean and certified and filled with gas. Can't beat the free car washes.

Best dealership in town.

by from New Castle, PA |

Second vehicle I've purchased from Preston and the third vehicle the sales rep. Rick McCool has handled for me. (The first vehicle was purchased when he worked at another dealership. Rick has always treated me with respect and understanding and has always given me correct, factual information on the vehicle and the purchase procedures. He is definitely an outstanding representative for the dealership.

Excellent experience

by from Butler,PA |

The Service Advisor was very nice and polite. The Service Manager was very courteous. The waiting area is second to none.

Great waiting area

by from Grove City, PA |

The car was fix in a timely manner. I didn't have to wait very long. The service manager came and talked to me about a problem and suggested what I should do to correct the problem.

recall/software update

by from New Castle, Pa |

quick attention. very nice young man met me at the door, took me to the office & got Dawn -- less than a 3 mins. didn't have to wait to talk to anyone. Comfortable, clean waiting area and garage.

Excellent Surface.

by from New Castle,Pa. |

The people at Preston was very polite an they weren't pushy I can't stand a person that is right in your face pushing at trying you into buying .

Perfect

by from Weirton WV |

I called about a particular vehicle and was already financed. The requirements did not meet the price and y'all went above and beyond to get me in this vehicle!! Thank you!