Preston Toyota Scion

Service 866-432-3367

Where You Come First!

Treated as a Best Friend

by from New Castle, PA |

I felt from the time I greeted, I was treated as a friend, not a regular customer. The man that greeted me, was exceptalallly polite and accommodating. I asked if they could vacuum out all the gravel that had accumulated on my floor mats from the winter. They did this with a smile on their face. I have been to many service departments over the years. This is my first time at Preston and it is the best experience I have had at ant service department. It is very apparent that Preston strives for customer exceptional service.

Great waiting area

by from Grove City, PA |

The car was fix in a timely manner. I didn't have to wait very long. The service manager came and talked to me about a problem and suggested what I should do to correct the problem.

recall/software update

by from New Castle, Pa |

quick attention. very nice young man met me at the door, took me to the office & got Dawn -- less than a 3 mins. didn't have to wait to talk to anyone. Comfortable, clean waiting area and garage.

Perfect

by from Weirton WV |

I called about a particular vehicle and was already financed. The requirements did not meet the price and y'all went above and beyond to get me in this vehicle!! Thank you!

Great experience, professional staff

by from New castle pa |

The salesman, nick Turco, met all of my needs and expectations. The experience went smooth and we got the exact SUV we were looking for. Thanks nick Turco and Preston motors

Living a nightmare

by from Hubbard, Ohio |

I've been searching online forever for a car. I finally found one that just by the pictures off of Preston's website I fell in love with. I contacted this dealership on a Tuesday or Wednesday via e-mail about the car. This dealership is about a half hour from my house so I wanted to make sure I would be able to see this car when I visit the dealership. I made an appointment with Mason (the only person at the dealership who showed he actually cared) for Thursday evening. That Thursday I test drove the car and fell absolutely in love with it. I know nothing about cars so I asked to take the car to my mechanic Saturday morning and if he said everything looked good I wanted to purchase the car. That Saturday I went back to the dealership at 9 in the morning to take the car to my mechanic. My mechanic said the rotors were warped so I'd need to replace them, but besides that it looked good. I called Mason on my way back and then he called my insurance company to have them change my plan so I could purchase the car. After getting back to the dealership I signed all financing papers, had my lean holder picked, and agreed to my monthly payment. Everything was going great. It was time to issue a temporary tag which is where my experience has turned sour. The dealership made an error when registering the title to them with the mileage so PA didn't have the correct information. The dealership assured me the issue would be fixed Monday and they would personally deliver the car to my house so I left my trade in with them. On Monday instead of getting my car I was told they had to fix this with the state and that could take up to six weeks. When I asked what I was going to do without a car they told me I didn't have any other options but to buy a different car or take my old car back until they fix their mistake. My old car is going to break any day which is the only reason I was buying a new car. The dealership is doing nothing in the meantime for me to compensate what they've done already. They won't give me a rental or anything. That night I had to drive back to the dealership to pick up the car I was getting rid of (very unreliable car, which is why it was going). The dealership refused to give me any papers I signed. This has been the worst car experience ever and I even made it very clear if my car breaks I will shop elsewhere because I can't go without a car. Instead of helping me so I would still purchase this car, they just said they understood. HORRIBLE BUSINESS!

Treated like family

by from New Castle, PA |

Everyone was courteous and knowledgeable. Each person went out of his/her way to be sure I was satisfied. I drive an hour and a half rather than 20 minutes because I am treated like a family member!

clean

by from New Castle, PA |

How helpful everyone was. We were very impressed how they took time with us to make our purchase. A big thank you to Ron and the staff for staying so late for us.

Awesome dealership

by from New Castle PA |

I have purchased 3 consecutive vehicles from Rick Ferrari at Preston Motors. I am a very thorough shopper. He is the best car Salesmen that I have dealt with ever!

excellent buying experience

by from new castle, pa |

Worked with Danny and Ed. Both very professional and knowledgeable. Danny knew the workings of the Chrysler van, even though he sells Toyotas. Ed's friendly manor made writing my check much easier. Thanks John

Great service

by from New Castle, PA |

Justin was great, cool , calm, takes care of business......excellent service....they gave me a ride home when I dropped off my truck, even though I live on other side of town, and, would have picked me up too when it was done...the truck was washed when I picked it up, everything was top notch..