Manhattan's Jaguar - Landrover - Range Rover of Bethesda

11617 Old Georgetown Rd, North Bethesda, MD 20852

New 888-869-3287
Used 888-851-1138
Service 866-623-5538

#1 Land Rover, Jaguar & Range Rover Dealership in MD! Serving D.C, Maryland & Virginia

Great customers relations,wonderful buy attention

by from Washington DC |

A very wonderful gesture and prompt attention,but a little slow to deliver,however,the overall need was very satisfactory. I commend and recommend this dealer.

Awful Customer Service

by from Washington DC |

This place has awful customer service! Do NOT expect any type of customer service at this dealership. The sales reps have not been trained to provide any. They are there to size you up and play mind games. I would especially recommend NOT working with the sales rep named Kamal Sheikh. He has no clue how to handle customers and will not listen to your needs. He is horrible! I took my business to another dealership after dealing with this place. This is by far one of the worst dealerships in the DC metro area.

made a reasonable offer for a car---no response

by from california |

made a reasonable offer for a Used Car to a previously working email on which we had corressponded---but completely unresponsive when made an offer---NO "sorry already sold", NO "sorry offer is not large enough, here is a counter offer" NOTHING Rude and unprofessional .

Easily the best !

by from Washington DC |

In our search for a LR 4 we trawled through endless Land Rover dealers within a day's drive from DC. Needless to say in this search we came across many dealers some very shabby and some very slick. However we are delighted to say that Manhattan Land Rover dealers on Old George Town Road, Bethesda was head and shoulders above all others. Kamal Sheikh of Manhattan Land Rover who dealt with us couldn't have been more polite , hard working or diligent ! Nothing was too much trouble for Kamal. We were thoroughly impressed with his courteous but efficient handling of our requirements. Not only did we buy a car from him but felt we could safely recommend any one wanting to buy a Jaguar/Range Rover to make it their first port of call. Well done , Manhattan and well done Kamal !

Each of my visits ended with some disapontment

by from Rockville |

I am using the service department for at least 5 years. I witnessed how the facility and the service kept changing. To start with, the facility has improved and looks very good. The customer service guys are also nice and seem willing to do the best job. However, in overall, every time I have visited the service department, I got one or another disappointment, if not frustration. My disappointment is mainly with the real service, rather than with the way it is presented in the lobby. Fist, my observation is that whatever deal or special I have been offered (and these guys would very seldom offer you any special at all), the service always ended up more expensive than anywhere else (I am comparing only Land Rover service departments). Second, each next morning after the service I get a low tire pressure message, until I realized that they are always deflating my tires to 30-32 psi, while it is clearly said that the recommended pressure is 35 psi. It seems that they do that intentionally, and I do not know why. Third, there has not been a single case in my record, when they did not forget to reset the oil change data on the computer. As a result, after a couple of months I would forget when is the next time oil change due. In one occasion they charged me for a tire rotation, but later I realized that they actually did not do it. Once my battery started dying and they serviced it, but several days later I realized that the battery has lost water and died again. I opened that caps and added water myself and solved the problem for many months ahead. What service they did if they forgot to check the water level??? These and other reasons make me to think, that whatever $ these guys charge, it always ends up that you pay more on a long run. And, this still does not mean, that these guys are low cost, no! I have other things to say, but in overall I would not advise anybody using the service of Manhattan's Jaguar-Landrover of Bethesda.

Oka...ay

by from Atlanta |

Their welcome was excellent! As a woman the deal was one-sided and in their favor, but that attests to my negotiation skills. Had a hiccup with a trade-in, but with some calm conversation we were able to end it favorably. Overall, I suggest (male/female) all should enter the dealership armed with as much information for the type of transaction and be firm, not even flinching with yr position. They are relatively reasonable and you can work with them. Arbi (the sales manager) is a good guy. Paul the sales agent is alright too.

Beware of Custom Orders

by from Potomac, MD |

I ordered a 2014 Jaguar F-Type May 27th and it was due to arrive August 19th +/- 2 weeks. I was a very easy sell and did not even take a test drive. All the dealer had to do was deliver the car as agreed. To make a long story short, the staff were unwilling to accurately pinpoint delivery of the vehicle despite my requests to do so until I called Jaguar USA and triggered an investigation. Then they took action but it was too little too late. I simply do not care for the way I have been handled at this dealership. There is a condescending air about the place. Each time I have visited the show room to check on the delivery there has been at least one exchange that made me question why I would want to get in any deeper with Manhattan and fight with them when I bring the car in for service. I used to think Jaguar meant superior luxury and customer service. The reality is I get superior customer service from my Volkswagen Dealer from whom I bought a Jetta so you do the math. I have never been so excited to buy a car and then so utterly disappointed due to all the madness. Bottom line I cancelled the order. I am no math major, but who buys a roadster convertible in October only to sit in the garage and depreciate over the winter? I didn't just fall off the turnip truck.

address problem fairly fast

by from baltimore,md |

took care of problem with newly purchased car waiting to see if mossong parts will come through

Thanks

by from Sandy Spring,md |

I appreciate the fair deal I got on my trade, I think I got a good price but beyond that I was treated well and did not take as much time as the past few cars I've bought. I will buy from this place again as long as the service is half as good as the sales area.

Worst dealer ever !!!

by from DC |

I have bought cars from $500 to $100k, from individuals, Carmax, & traditional dealers for over 25 yrs. Simply put this was the worst exp ever. These guys will rip you off ! Up to the start of the paperwork process was so-so. Front office was OK, but not up to current stds for a Jag/Land Rover dealer. Once handed over to the finance lady the fun began. Numbers were wrong, adding different things not requested & tried to charge $900 as a handling fee for gas & cleaning ! Almost walked out at this point. (& should have). Next was a long road of delays with tags, alarm system, warranties, etc. Took the $ but no services provided as promised. Exact same problem as the other review ! Service dept is horrific. Both times the car went in nothing was fixed as it should have been, the car was returned filthy and greasy inside. The service area looks like something from the 50's-60's, def not up to modern luxury high end car service depts. Only the Parts dept seem to have a clue. Avoid these guys at all costs...

JAGAUR XF

by from ROCKVILLE |

GOT A NEW JAGAUR FROM - RICHARD PHAM CALL HIM FOR ANY VECHICLE - HE IS A GREAT SALES MAN