Fastlane Performance

Fastlane Performance

(4.4) 9 Reviews

5343 Williamson Rd, Roanoke, VA 24012

Used 866-498-1830

Great quality cars and lowest prices around! Check with us first before buying a car. We will save you money.

Great BMW

by from Roanoke, va |

Would like to say thanks to the guys at Fastlane for the great experience of buying a used car. If you are looking for a used car stop here first. I got a great deal on a 745 BMW. I test drove the car for an hour no problems. Justin worked us a great deal knocked some cash off the car too. Cash talks as they say. They even gave me 30 day tags free. Would recommend good customer service.Thank you

Best deal lifted truck

by from Blacksburg |

My wife and I drove up from Blacksburg to look at a lifted Ford f-150 that Fastlane Performance had for sell. The truck was nice they let us take a test drive and we loved the truck. They were easy to work a deal with. We purchased the truck and drove it home no problems.. I also recommend my sister to them she bought a Honda civic. Nice dealership would recommend A++++

April 29, 2014

Thank you so much for the purchase. Very Respectful. Give us a call any time. We appreciate your business!! Thanks again

Stand-up Dealership

by from Concord, Va |

My wife and I actually purchased 2 BMWs from Fastlane Performance within a 3 week timeframe. I bought a 2000 528i for myself and we bought her a 2002 330i. They both have been solid cars thus far (at the time of review we have had cars less than 1 month). Justin and the owner (I think his name is Wallace) were both honorable and fair in their dealings. First, both cars were priced well below book value and were in great condition. The 528i had some rough spots on the rear bumper but their online pictures clearly showed this so there were no surprises when I saw the car up close. Wallace responded almost immediately when I sent the email inquiring about the vehicles. Once he realized I was a serious buyer, he held the car(s) until I could make the drive to look them over and purchase them. Justin is knowledgeable and allowed us to test drive the cars without the distraction of having the salesman ride along with you. Overall, I was truly pleased with my experience and I would check with Fastlane, first, when I am ready to purchase another vehicle. The only thing I would recommend is that the vehicles be given a good detail and shampoo the carpets before they sell to the customer. Overall though, these guys were great and I would recommend them if you are in the market for a good used car.

April 29, 2014

Thank you so much for the purchase of the Subaru Sarge and Noni nicest people on earth. Very Respectful. Give us a call any time. We appreciate your business!! Thanks again

Best Customer Service Ever

by from Roanoke, Va |

We just purchased a BMW 4x4, X5 a copule of weeks ago from Fastlane Performance. I found the vehicle on Cars.Com. Prior to visiting their lot I had dealt with Duncan Auto Used Cars in Christiansburg and couple of other large dealerships. Our experience prior with Duncan was awful. I had inquired about the vehicle via e-mail and quickly got a reponse and a phone call from the owner and Justin. We went by the same day. Justin was waiting on us he had the keys ready for us to test drive and the car was detailed. Justin was very pleasant, honest, friendly, professional but yet down to earth and caring during the entire process. We negotiated a deal all of us could live with and we were very happy of the out come and left that day with the vehicle. I'm really enjoying the vehicle and have not had any issues. He even allowed us to take it to an outside mechanic for a second opinion. I would highly recommend you going there rather than going to a large dealership where you are treated with respect and not pressured. I found in dealing with a large dealership it's not about you as customer it's about the sell filled with untruths. Keep up your terrific business!!

April 29, 2014

good prices and great customer service

by from radford va |

i was looking for a new vechile for my family that we all could fit in as we are a growing family. i saw on here that fast lane had a good selection of suv's that had third row seating. me and the wife took a 45min ride to their dealer ship was met on the lot as soon as we got there with great customer service. the sales man helped us as we looked at several suv's and test drove 3 or 4 of there suv's. we finally settled on the one for us and thanks to a great saleman (justin) made us a deal we couldnt refuse. bought an 02 yukon denali with free 30 day tags. thanks fast lane performance now my family can all ride together A++++++ dearler ship.i would recomment that anyone looking for a vechile go here.

April 29, 2014

Great Place to buy a used car

by from Covington, va |

I found these guys on cars.com they had a few cars my daughter was interested in. We drove up on a Saturday was pleasantly surprised with the prices and service. Not only did we purchase a car for our daughter my cousin bought a car the next week from them. Thank for the great deal.

Thanks For Great Service

by from Sylva, NC |

Just Purchased a Subaru Forester that we found on Cars.com. Sat June 29th. Drove 290 miles one way from Sylva, NC to Roanoke to get it. 580 round trip. Had several questions we called about, like the title and small things. Emails thru cars.com and phone calls 100% answered fast and friendly. I made a very reasonable cash offer. Was accepted by email within 15 mins. When we pulled onto lot The Car was sitting in front of the office freshly washed, and detailed. They did many other things for us I wont detail because you need to work your own deal. Absolutely one of the best car buying experiences in the last 25 yrs. Car got home 6 hours later with ZERO problems or complaints. Thank You Mr O Sr so much, and you too Justin. Respectfulness is a two way street. Contact a dealer with respect and I bet you will find he gives back the same level. Would we drive 580 miles to buy from them again. Absolutely! Sarge and Noni W.

Happy Customer

by from Winston Salem, NC |

Back in March, I took a day off work to check out a couple cars these guys had on the lot. Having never dealt with Fastlane Performance, I wasn't sure what to expect, but I'm glad to say here that I had a good enough experience in dealing with them that I did end up leaving with a new set of keys in my hand that day. Not only were they patient with my testing and inspecting throughout the day, they were helpful, informative, and genuinely honest all along the way. In the end, I feel like I got a great value, and certainly a positive experience. Most importantly, I got a great ride - hasn't skipped a beat so far, just needed a little routine maintenance. Thanks again guys!

July 26, 2013

Thank you so much for your purchase. Very Respectful. Give us a call any time. We appreciate your business!! Thanks again

Terrible Customer Service

by from lynchburg, VA |

I inquired about a vehicle they had for sale. The only response I received was "this is not the car for u". It seems like customer service is at the bottom of their list.

July 26, 2013

Customer service is our first Priority! Its hard to make someone happy when they offer you $3,000 less than we were asking for the car and I said "this is not the car for them". Also they never came to our car lot to look at the vechile before making the offer. We are professional and have great prices below Kelly Blue Book!