Low Book Sales

Low Book Sales

3250 E Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89104

Used 877-891-6338

Low Book Sales, The Place to buy a used car!

great dealer

by from las vegas,nevada |

come in and go see EZ,or anybody, he was able to work with me and i took the car the same day home and they fill up my gas too. my credit score is so low but still was able to take a 2012 nissan altima home. so i strongly recommend to anybody to come here,good credit or bad credit come to LOW BOOK SALES you will drive home with a car.

Fantastic Experience

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Fantastic experience!!! It was never a "me vs. them" atmosphere, it was a "lets work together to make this happen". No pressure and no hassle. Great to work with!! The Staff is really friendly and helpful.

Hassle Free Buying Experience with Low Book.

by from North Las Vegas, Nevada |

I have always hated buying a new car. Sales people badgering you, trying to get you into higher and higher priced cars. I did not have that experience here at Low Book. I had secured my own financing before I went to the dealership. When the sales person approached me, Juan, we went to his office to talk about what I had already gotten, my amount, and what kind of car I wanted. We test drove a few cars. I picked the one I wanted. Then it was off to the department everyone hates the most Finance. I meet with Noe there, there was no pressure to try to get one of their financing companies they had no issue going through the one I already had. It was a very painless process, I got more for my trade that I had thought I would also. Do not hesitate to give these guys a shot, and be sure to look for a car online first, if they don't have the one you want on the lot they can get it brought in from any of their other area dealers.

Nice experience

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I was pleased with the experience of buying from low book sales and so far the car that I purchased is very good.

excellent service and low prices

by from las vegas nevada |

I bought my car 3 months ago Rolando was my salesman and I am happy for the service that he gave me...thanks

awesome service and quality!

by from las vegas nevada |

The staff at this place is exceptional. Everyone was upbeat and extremely professional. Many thanks to the finance guy Tola. Thanks again.

Never call back, not interested in phone calls!

by from Henderson |

Never called me back, I guess you take your money and hope for the best! All their friends write the good reviews!

excellent service and friendliness

by from grand junction co |

had less than a day to shop, knew what I wanted when I went there, got the Chevy Colorado at good price, more truck than I originally thought when I went in there so very happy, service everything excellent, they even got me 3% lower interest rate from same bank I was pre_approved at

Great service

by from las vegas nv |

Rolando was a great salesman. One of the best car buying experiences I've ever had. On his own time he even drove the car home for me because I couldn't drive 2 cars and I didn't want to leave my truck there over night.

The Corados

by from Las Vegas |

Sales person and staff are very attentive buying process was easy I definitely recommend buying at low book auto sales.

excellent

by from Las Vegas , Nevada |

i bought a car, Toyota Venza from Juan and we felt really happy with his services, we definitely recommend it to anyone that see this message :)