Low Book Sales

Low Book Sales

3250 E Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89104

Used 877-891-6338

Low Book Sales, The Place to buy a used car!

great dealer

by from las vegas,nevada |

come in and go see EZ,or anybody, he was able to work with me and i took the car the same day home and they fill up my gas too. my credit score is so low but still was able to take a 2012 nissan altima home. so i strongly recommend to anybody to come here,good credit or bad credit come to LOW BOOK SALES you will drive home with a car.

Great dealership to work with

by from Las Vegas, NV |

This is great dealership to work with will they will fight with banks and all needed for your desired vehicle you want it. If you ever wanna car truck or suv head that way you will not be disappointed.

If you are looking for a certified Use car, Don?t

by from Las Vegas |

If you are looking for a certified Use car, Don?t go to Low Book Sales. I just bought a car from Low Book Sales 48 days ago, my Check engine light came on after a week of buying this car so I took the car back to the dealer ship so they can check the problem and the dealer ship Promise they would fix any engine problems for free within 45 days, Well they could not found the problem and Keep asking me to bring the car back to spend more time with the car to figure out the engine problems .Over the past 45 days I have taking the car back to Low Book Sales 7 times and the car maintenance department final figure out the engine problems after the 45 Day Warranty was up and ask me to pay $300.00 to fix the engine problems. I would need send anyone to this dealer ship!Dont trust these people.

Great customer service and easy process

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Steve & the finance manager (my mind has drawn a blank on his name, sorry) were wonderful and so helpful to my husband and I. They made the process of buying a car hassle free and surprisingly quick. I found a car, my husband and I thought was out of our budget. They ran the numbers and find a way to get us in our budget and actually approved. We had gone to Honda West a couple days before and found a car a step under what we just purchased. I was surprised pposedly ore approved and they wanted twice as much then what I put down as a down payment and a couple hundred dollars more monthly payment. They promised to keep looking at banks and would call back the next day. They never called and I went onln to a preapproval application on low book sales. I e heard the radio commercials and I am very happy I tried it. If I had known how simple and great this would be, I woulda came here first. I got a better vehicle and my husband I left satisfied! I've already began to recommended them to friends!

Great customer Service

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Santos took great care of us. We got the car we wanted and didnt feel pressured into buying something we didnt want. We are happy with our purchase and will continue to do business with Low Book in the future.

Highly recommendable

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Didn't think we could get approved for a car, but they made it happen and our car is only a yr old like new; low miles. The staff is friendly. Would highly recommend to any one in the market to buying their cars. Thank you low book.

Great customer service!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I was very impressed with everyone I met at Low Book, especially Rey, Juan & Brett. They were very friendly and informative. After a test drive in the car I was interested in, they let us walk away to ponder all of our options with no pushy gimmicks or sales pitches. After some consideration, we went back in and they secured the lowest possible financing based on my "not so great" score. I'm on my way to rebuilding my credit with affordable monthly payments and driving the car of my dreams in the process. We will definitely be back to purchase another vehicle and refer friends and family to Low Book Sales. It was the best car buying experience I've ever had in my 30+ years of driving.

cory knapton

by from Las Vegas |

They were super fast very friendly and helpful gave me everything I needed thanks

Awesome sales people.

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Awesome sales people. Awesome service. Great prices. Definitely buying my next car from them.

great car buying experience

by from Las Vegas |

The team at low book were all excellent people. They treated me and my family wonderfully durinG the wholeft process. The vehicle was in great shape and they gave me a good deal on my trade in. Definitely worth your time if your in the market for a quality used vehicle.

Fantastic Experience

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Fantastic experience!!! It was never a "me vs. them" atmosphere, it was a "lets work together to make this happen". No pressure and no hassle. Great to work with!! The Staff is really friendly and helpful.