Low Book Sales

Low Book Sales

3250 E Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89104

Used 877-891-6338

Low Book Sales, The Place to buy a used car!

great dealer

by from las vegas,nevada |

come in and go see EZ,or anybody, he was able to work with me and i took the car the same day home and they fill up my gas too. my credit score is so low but still was able to take a 2012 nissan altima home. so i strongly recommend to anybody to come here,good credit or bad credit come to LOW BOOK SALES you will drive home with a car.

I had a amazing time

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I had a amazing time they treated me like family and went above and beyond to put me in the truck of my dreams I worked with joe and the gm and these got rock I gotta give them 5 stars

Nissan 370Z

by from las vegas, nv |

Sales agent Ezekiel did an excellent job presenting and providing options on the Nissan 370Z. The entire staff from 6 pm until 9 pm were very helpful and courteous all the way to Finance Dept. I had a very pleasant and comfortable experience from this dealership. 5 stars. Excellent service

Low Book Sales Las Vegas

by from Las Vegas, NV |

The people were nice and my new Escape is amazing. Very happy with my experience. Would purchase from again!

I highly recommend them

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Ray was very helpful from jump .. I highly recommend them even if you have poor /no credit like myself.. Everyone there is very friendly The finance department was also great..... My first car experience was the best and I lefted out smiling. Ray Thanks again for your help.

Happy with the service

by from Las Vegas, NV |

First time in years a salesman kept his word i tipped hip $100 for keeping his word an being honest i totally am happy with all the serves

Great dealership to work with

by from Las Vegas, NV |

This is great dealership to work with will they will fight with banks and all needed for your desired vehicle you want it. If you ever wanna car truck or suv head that way you will not be disappointed.

If you are looking for a certified Use car, Don?t

by from Las Vegas |

If you are looking for a certified Use car, Don?t go to Low Book Sales. I just bought a car from Low Book Sales 48 days ago, my Check engine light came on after a week of buying this car so I took the car back to the dealer ship so they can check the problem and the dealer ship Promise they would fix any engine problems for free within 45 days, Well they could not found the problem and Keep asking me to bring the car back to spend more time with the car to figure out the engine problems .Over the past 45 days I have taking the car back to Low Book Sales 7 times and the car maintenance department final figure out the engine problems after the 45 Day Warranty was up and ask me to pay $300.00 to fix the engine problems. I would need send anyone to this dealer ship!Dont trust these people.

Great customer service and easy process

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Steve & the finance manager (my mind has drawn a blank on his name, sorry) were wonderful and so helpful to my husband and I. They made the process of buying a car hassle free and surprisingly quick. I found a car, my husband and I thought was out of our budget. They ran the numbers and find a way to get us in our budget and actually approved. We had gone to Honda West a couple days before and found a car a step under what we just purchased. I was surprised pposedly ore approved and they wanted twice as much then what I put down as a down payment and a couple hundred dollars more monthly payment. They promised to keep looking at banks and would call back the next day. They never called and I went onln to a preapproval application on low book sales. I e heard the radio commercials and I am very happy I tried it. If I had known how simple and great this would be, I woulda came here first. I got a better vehicle and my husband I left satisfied! I've already began to recommended them to friends!

Great customer Service

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Santos took great care of us. We got the car we wanted and didnt feel pressured into buying something we didnt want. We are happy with our purchase and will continue to do business with Low Book in the future.

Highly recommendable

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Didn't think we could get approved for a car, but they made it happen and our car is only a yr old like new; low miles. The staff is friendly. Would highly recommend to any one in the market to buying their cars. Thank you low book.