Low Book Sales

Low Book Sales

3250 E Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89104

Used 877-891-6338

Low Book Sales, The Place to buy a used car!

great dealer

by from las vegas,nevada |

come in and go see EZ,or anybody, he was able to work with me and i took the car the same day home and they fill up my gas too. my credit score is so low but still was able to take a 2012 nissan altima home. so i strongly recommend to anybody to come here,good credit or bad credit come to LOW BOOK SALES you will drive home with a car.

excellent service and low prices

by from las vegas nevada |

I bought my car 3 months ago Rolando was my salesman and I am happy for the service that he gave me...thanks

awesome service and quality!

by from las vegas nevada |

The staff at this place is exceptional. Everyone was upbeat and extremely professional. Many thanks to the finance guy Tola. Thanks again.

Never call back, not interested in phone calls!

by from Henderson |

Never called me back, I guess you take your money and hope for the best! All their friends write the good reviews!

excellent service and friendliness

by from grand junction co |

had less than a day to shop, knew what I wanted when I went there, got the Chevy Colorado at good price, more truck than I originally thought when I went in there so very happy, service everything excellent, they even got me 3% lower interest rate from same bank I was pre_approved at

Great service

by from las vegas nv |

Rolando was a great salesman. One of the best car buying experiences I've ever had. On his own time he even drove the car home for me because I couldn't drive 2 cars and I didn't want to leave my truck there over night.

The Corados

by from Las Vegas |

Sales person and staff are very attentive buying process was easy I definitely recommend buying at low book auto sales.

excellent

by from Las Vegas , Nevada |

i bought a car, Toyota Venza from Juan and we felt really happy with his services, we definitely recommend it to anyone that see this message :)

Low Book Sales Experience

by from Henderson, NV |

I've purchased & owned a few cars but none were my "dream car" til now.....I love my Rendevous 2007. I've always wanted an SUV and this is the first SUV I've purchase and everyday I drive it I feel as if I am the luckiest person on the road. I love my car and happy with the dealer who sold it to me. I've recommended low book sales to my friends and family. My sales-guy Rolando & finance-guy Tola were extremely helpful & patient during the sales transaction and my transition into my (although used) "dream car". So kudos to my low-book guys!!!

WHAT A JOKE!!!

by from LAS VEGAS |

I WOULD NEVER GO BACK HERE....WHAT A JOKE.....THEY LIED TO ME ABOUT THE PRICE OF THE CAR....THE TOLD ME EVERYTHING THAT I WANTED TO HEAR.....TERRIBLE SERVICE....NEVER AGAIN

Great experience

by from Las Vegas, Nv |

My wife & I went to Low Book Sales to purchase a vehicle. We were approached by Jesse, asked what we were looking for? We showed Jesse the print out of the truck, we saw online. Jesse said that they have the truck, we were shown the truck & went for a test drive. My wife & I really liked the truck, went inside to do the application process to purchase the truck. We were qualified immediately & were able to purchase the Dodge 1500. Jesse was very professional through out the whole process. My wife & I would definitely recommend Low Book Sales to friends & family.