Germain Ford Lincoln

1011 Folger Dr, Statesville, NC 28625

Had a good experience with this dealership

by from the Triad area, North Carolina |

Stephania Wooden was great in assisting me with my used car purchase. I am sure if I have any problems with the car she would be glad to help me in any way she could.

recall repair

by from Statesville, NC |

Heidi Smith ia always polite, professional, and provides great customer service. I took my car in for one recall, they fixed three and inspected my car. I am always happy with my service at Germain.

Excellent Experience!!

by from Charlotte, NC |

Buying a car can be an awful experience, as we all know. But I have to say, I had a GREAT experience with this dealership! I was in and out in about an hour. Hassle free! Was actually a FUN process! Everyone there was super friendly and I left with a car I absolutely LOVE. Highly recommend this dealership for your new/used car needs. Stevie was my rep and she was fantastic! Great sense of humor and they really make the process as stressfree as possible. VERY happy customer here!

Real People, Great Service

by from statesville NC |

They worked very closely with me to make sure I got what I wanted, Stevie my sales rep was so great! Did mostly everything via email, so when I came in they were ready for me and it was so quick! They cleaned my car and put a full tank of gas in it! So friendly, Personable, and all the rest!

Best staff and service- visit Lonnie Burgess today

by from Statesville, NC |

I have been so glad to buy my last 2 cars at Germain Ford. I have received the best service from Lonnie Burgess and he always goes above and beyond my expectations. Highly recommend!

Robert Moore

by from Statesville, NC |

I felt completely comfortable in dealing with Germain Ford Lincoln in Statesville, NC. Everyone was very helpful during the buying process and provided all the details I needed to make a decision. My sales person, Stephania Wooden assisted me very much and accompanied me on a test drive. She was very interesting to talk to, and knew her job well.

Very good experience!!

by from Charlotte, NC |

I had a very good experience buying a used F150 from your dealership. Don Pullen was very gracious and engaging when I called to ask about the truck I saw on your web page. He gave me all the information I needed to make the decision to come and see it. Our meeting was pleasant and not pushy. I got a fair price on the F150 and my wife and I are very happy with our decision. I had a couple of concerns with the truck. Don immediately said just bring it in he would make sure the concerns were looked at and taken care of, which they were. Again My wife and I could not be happier with our experience with Don and Germaine Ford.

April 15, 2014

Craig, Thank you for your feedback. I am pleased that everything went well. We appreciate your business especially after making the drive up from Charlotte. Best regards, John Tyburski (JT) General Manager

New Car Purchase

by from Hendersonville, NC |

I inquired on-line and told John Tomel what I wanted to do and also told him that I wanted to do everything totally on-line as much as possible. He accomplished that for me. He even delivered the car to my office in Hendersonville, NC, about a 2 hour Dr away.

February 17, 2014

Rory, Thanks for the review and congratulations on the purchase of your Escape! Also, Happy Birthday as I see it's coming soon. Regards, John Tyburski (JT) General Manager Germain Ford Lincoln of Statesville

Our New 2014 Escape

by from Statesville, NC 28625 |

We had a great time at the dealership. Don Pullen, was very helpful and friendly. Our credit was good, and we had a nice trade in, I put 10k down also, and was a little unhappy with the finance. Also no oil changes or tire rotation, no inspections were included. I did buy floor mats, that were included in the last car, but all in all we are very happy with our New Escape. Thanks Don, and we wish you all the best. Steve and Denise Riggs

January 22, 2014

Steve and Denise, I am glad the experience was a great one. By the way, you do get some Oil changes free with Owner Advantage Program, and the first one for sure!Congratulations! John Tyburski (JT) General Manager

Courteous associates

by from Statesville, NC |

I had a very pleasant experience purchasing my new Ford Fusion! I was treated respectfully by Don Scott, the sales associate, as well as by John Tyburski. John made the settling on an agreed price smooth and without hassle. I will definitely recommend Germain Ford Lincoln to friends and family. Thanks for a good experience.

January 22, 2014

Kathy, Thanks again for your feedback. Congratulations on your new Fusion purchase! John Tyburski (JT) General Manager