Riverside Honda

(3.7) 3 Reviews

8330 Indiana Ave, Riverside, CA 92504

Honda Amaze average 31.09 Km/litre

by from Kolhapur |

Resp.Sir,I have gote 31.09Km/L average by your honda Amaze On Highway Driving.Thanks For Honda Manufacturers & Technical Staff.

Don't believe the price quote

by from Riverside, Ca. |

When we got to the dealership we found that the price quote included discounts for recent college graduation and for current military service. Unfortunately I, like most potential customers, did not qualify for these discounts. This added an additional $1000 to the quoted price. If they had told me in advance it would have been no big deal. There was no reason for them to use this gimmic as the bogus quote plus $1000 was a fair deal. When they finally gave me the real price they said that to get this price I had to finance through Honda at 3.9%. If I got the 0.9% that was originally quoted, it would add another $1000 to the price. I was told by 2 sales reps and the finance person that I could pay off the loan after 3 months with no pre-payment penalty. WRONG! The contract did have a pre-payment clause. We'll see how this plays out later on. I'm still undecided as to whether I would recommend this dealership to a friend. I believe that all dealerships are pretty much the same but this one had the car that we wanted. Bottom line is that we got the car we wanted at a fair price but we're still not sure that it was worth the hassle.

An ok dealer

by from riverside ca |

Bought a new car from here with a pre-approved bank loan. The manager was extremely rude because I would not finance through them. Mainly because they failed to match the rate for my pre-approved loan. However the rest of the staff was very helpful and friendly. When i received my car, it was missing a piece in the center console and was scratched (new car). Now I have to go back to get it fixed.