Toyota of Riverside

7870 Indiana Ave., Riverside, CA 92504

Used 909-687-1622

Worked with me

by from Riverside,CA |

Worked with me and did not pressure me into anything. Michael was very helpful and friendly. Made the whole process very easy. Continue to beat the prices of their competitors.

The dealership

by from Riverside |

The dealership was super clean and organize. Before I got my car taken home, it was awesome. They got it cleaned and gave it a full tank of gad. Everything was good.

The person who

by from Riverside |

The person who helped me during my car buying experience was very helpful and was super patient on answering all the questions we had. He worked with us and we got a really good price on our car.

I will continue

by from "Riverside,CA" |

I will continue to be a loyal customer of Toyota of Riverside because this is the best dealership in Riverside that offers a lower interest rate.

On the final

by from Riverside |

On the final paper work, it was truly exceptional. I got a really good deal. It was just exceptional. The staff here are really friendly people.

I've been a valued customer for 3 yrs

by from Riverside |

I've been a valued customer for 3 yrs due to the fact that the staff are friendly and they all possess outstanding customer service. I am always satisfied with service and they do their job in a timely manner

Service Feedback

by from Menifee, CA |

Shop Toyota Riverside for a great deal and service

by from Riverside Ca. |

We just bought a new Camry from Toyota of Riverside.The last car we purchased, was 15 years ago from the same dealer. I was very pleased that the same salesman (John Brendon) was still there. As before John did not make me jump through hoops or play the numbers game. I told him we had looked around, and checked the internet. So I knew what they were selling for. Just as before John did as he said he would do and put a great deal together for us. He asked if I wanted to trade in our 97 Camry. I told him no. Bob Diyorio in the service dept, had done such a great job on all my service needs that we still love the 97 Camry and I kept it as a second car. I live in Riverside and I shop Riverside. Don Lowrey

Lori S.

by from Riverside,CA |

I arrived without an appointment,but was greeted quickly by the service manager. He explained I did not need an appointment and asked how he could help out. Not only was he able to service my car that day but he also handled all service to recalls on my vehicle. They took me back to my home and later picked me up to get my car. Everything was completed in a timely manner and in the price quoted. I will definetly bring my vehicle back for other services.

Great Customer Service, Fast

by from Highland CA |

Every time we take our Toyota in for service we are greeted almost immediately, they explain everything included in the service and we are kept informed about how long it'll take. Their waiting area is comfortable and has Free coffee or cold water as well as vending machines. We always feel like they're taking special care of us and our car.