Central Avenue Nissan

Central Avenue Nissan

1919 Central Park Ave, Yonkers, NY 10710

New 866-906-8344
Used 866-906-7921

We C.A.N. Make It Happen!

Sales Excellence

by from Yonkers, NY |

I'm on my 2nd car from Nissan Central Avenue, and both times I purchased through a salesman named Tommy who's always on the floor in the showroom. Tommy is extremely fair with prices and has strong knowledge of all of the Nissan products, which was very helpful for me in making my decisions. Any time I had a problem with anything, Tommy took care of it for me. I wasn't able to get my car in for service at 8am, so Tommy had me drop it off the night before, and he took it over to the Service department for me, and personally called when it was ready. I highly recommend Central Avenue Nissan, and specifically, Tommy if you're interested in a new car!

Lese Turn In

by from White Plains, NY |

I had leased my car from Central Ave Nissan a little over a year and a half ago. My job just relocated me into the city where there is no need for me to have a car. This was my 1st lease and I was panicking about what to do with my Altima. I wasn't planning on paying insurance along with a car note for a car that I wasn't going to be using. I called the dealership to see if the sales person who leased me my car was there, to see if he could help me. He was no longer there but I was put in touch with Tara. I explained my situation and she explained to me, in great detail what my options would be. She was very knowledgeable about the lease turn in process. Apparently things like this happen all the time. Long story short, I had come by to the dealership to turn in my Altima, and Tara had taken my plates, my dirty plates, off for me. She was kind enough to put them in a bag for me so that I wouldn't get dirty myself. She informed me again on what the next steps would be. I was in and out within 15-20 minutes (we chit chatted for a bit). Tara was such a sweetheart and she made this process painless. I have some friends and family in Westchester, which I plan on sending to Central Ave Nissan to work with Tara. Down the road, if I do need a car again I will be sure to go

Dishonest & Incompetent -- Waste of Time

by from Yonkers, NY |

Placed a down payment at Central Ave Nissan after being assured that my ordered vehicle would arrive within 3 weeks. 5 weeks later, there is still no vehicle and no ETA on its arrival. Salesman says he has "no idea where the vehicle is currently, but he thinks it went to Korea." Zero communication provided by the incredibly rude and incompetent sales staff. No action to proactively provide me a refund. When I requested the contact info of the dealership's management, I was literally told that he "does not have e-mail." This dealership is truly a waste of time. The sales staff is dishonest and unhelpful. I'm amazed they are in business.

Great Experience

by from Yonkers, NY |

Stephanie was great! She took the time over the phone to give me all the information i was looking for. She helped me narrow down my decision to a vehicle which fit all my needs for me and my husband. All the information made my buying process so much easier. When I came in to buying my maxima the process was as easy as 1, 2, 3. The staff made my experience so smooth I was able to drive my car home that same day! I definitely had a great experience and would recommend this dealership to my family and friends!

Great experience

by from yonkers, NY |

Stephanie was great! She took the time over the phone to give me all the information I was looking for. She helped me narrow down my decision to a vehicle which fit all my needs for me and my husband. All the information made my buying process so much easier. When I came in to buying my maxima the process was as easy as 1, 2, 3. The staff made my experience so smooth I was able to drive my car home that same day! I definitely had a great experience and would recommend this dealership to my family and friends!