Raceway Ford

5900 Sycamore Canyon Blvd, Riverside, CA 92507

New 877-281-3427
Used 877-269-4232
Service 877-297-5951

Raceway Ford; Driving the Inland Empire!

Our new 2015 Mustang GT

by from San Diego, CA |

My husband and I were looking for a new Mustang and I were undecided on which one and what color. Chris Hughes from Raceway Ford emailed us and called us, being so polite and professional and genuinely caring that made our buying experience so much better than we've ever experienced at any car dealership. We initially came in thru the Costco Auto Buying Program but he got us a better price!! He didn't pressure us in anyway, and let us take our time in deciding what we wanted, but was there to guide us along the way with product info and we bought from him - and boy was it a sincere pleasure! He has earned our business for life, and he has followed up with us on a regular basis! Show me any other salesman who'd do that after the sale! I highly recommend Raceway Ford and Chris if you are in need of any new car or truck - he'll take real good care of you and treat you like a member of the family!

August 5, 2015

Yippee! What a GREAT experience Kathy, thank you SO much for sharing it! We know Chris will be very proud when he reads it, he works hard for his customers as you found out! We are so happy we were able to help out with your new Pony and we are sure you are going to just LOVE it! Enjoy that new Mustang ;)

Best Buying Experience Ever!

by from Mira Loma, CA |

From start to finish, this had to be the easiest buying experience from a dealership I have ever had. Spotted the vehicle online, sent an email to inquire about it, received a quick response from Rick Auzenne, of the Internet ?Direct Sales? Team. He provided useful information and invited me to come see the vehicle. Absolutely no pressure, unlike past experiences I have had with other dealers. When I arrived at Raceway Ford, Rick had the vehicle pulled up front and ready for me to inspect and test drive. I decided to purchase and began the process of application, trade-in, and financing. I received a very fair trade-in value. Rick was very knowledgeable of the vehicle. He also was extremely fast and had me in to the finance department in no time. Thank you Rick, for your fantastic handling of my purchase! Upon meeting the Finance Expert, AJ Huxhold, it was another quick process of purchase. He definitely knows his job, and I obtained great financing. I was almost happy to part with my money. :-) Thank you AJ! Both Rick & AJ are down-to-earth people and made me feel secure in my purchase. All in all, my buying experience was a pleasure from start to finish! Thanks again!

August 6, 2015

Way Cool!! We LOVE to read reviews like yours OneHappyBuyer! We know we have some awesome palyers on our team but its so awesome when we hear from our great customers just how awesome they are! We just know Rick and AJ will both be so proud to read your very kind words and we so much appreciate you taking the time to share them!

Best service from a car dealer!

by from Wilmington, CA |

When I went online to research pricing for our new car I had no idea I would become Americas Most Wanted Customer and be called by so many car dealers!! After hanging up on quite a few, Brian from Raceway Ford was a refreshing and professional breath of fresh air! He was extremely polite AND patient as we changed our minds a few times on color and equipment and in the end made it so easy for us to buy our new Fusion that I will be telling EVERYONE I know that he is THE mad to see for a Ford! Thank you very much Brian, I will be back this summer for that new F-150 also!

January 5, 2015

Thank you so much for the kind review Pete! We know Brian will be proud to read it, he works hard for his customers and it shows! Enjoy your new Fusion and please let Brian know when you are ready for that F-150 :)

Best service from a car dealer!

by from Willmington, CA |

January 2, 2015

Thank you so much for the kind review DragonMan! We know Brian will be proud to read it, he works hard for his customers and it shows! Enjoy your new Fusion and please let Brian know when you are ready for that F-150

Rude Management

by from Los Angeles, California |

Today, I had a similar experience as one of the other reviewers. Very rude sales manager. Total lack of respect for customers. The price of the car I was interested in was priced several thousands more than the published fair market value. The car has high miles and out of warranty. I was reluctant to purchase the vehicle at that price knowing that I will have to spend money on additional/extended warranty from them. So, I told them that if I have to make a trip (1 hour each way) to the dealership, we have to agree on coming close to the fair market value. A week went by and they contacted me again saying that they will do everything possible to earn my business and persuaded me to come in for a test drive. I went to the dealer after the internet sales person asked me to meet him, as my being there will give him more leverage to negotiate with his boss. When I arrived at the dealership, I was surprised to learn that the person who I have spoken to about the deal was off that day, even though the previous night he gave me a specific time to meet him at. I told them I wanted to offer a fair market value for that vehicle as discussed with the sales person that was absent that day. The sales manager said he is the boss of the person I spoke to and said that my offer is "ridiculous". I told him that I have been very transparent with my price offer all along and questioned why did they still wanted me to drive all the way and come in if they thought the price was "ridiculous"? He said that they do no't negotiate over phone, and so wanted me to come in. He said people make these ridiculous offers all day and I am one of them. I was totally offended. There was no reason for him to say all that he said. If he did not like my offer, they shouldn't have persuaded me to come in, only to be rude to me. They should learn to treat their customers with respect. I will not be visiting this dealer again.

December 7, 2014

Envengr, we do our best to competitively price our pre-owned inventory with the market however each used car is different with respect to its equipment and condition. When making an offer on a vehicle a number of factors are considered, one of which being the cost of its ownership and its difficult to sell a product at a lower amount than it is owned for and stay in business very long. That being said we are concerned about the manner in which you were treated and would like to know more about your experience here at Raceway Ford so we can do our best to ensure future customers do not have a similar one. Could you possibly email our Assistant GM Paul Cole directly with more info? He can be reached at; paul@racewayford.com, we really appreciate your feedback and wish you all the best with your vehicle search

Great!

by from Riverside |

We bought a car from Tyler and Pete yesterday at Raceway Ford and will be referring Friends and Family to See these two. They took care of us and were very nice and professional.

December 7, 2014

Lola we very much appreciate your kind words and know that Tyler and Pete will also! Thank you for sharing your experience and we look forward to helping you take great care of your car in our new Quick Lane!

Bought at Raceway

by from Beaumont, CA |

After almost closing a deal at another dealer the night prior, we decided to give Raceway a call about a vehicle we found online. Tyler answered the phone and was not only able to answer all our questions but also offered us a carfax report. After discussing what my wife and I wanted in our next vehicle we headed down to raceway. Tyler had the car washed and waiting up front for us. The vehicle was very nice and they offered us a great warranty as well. The negotiating process was short and sweet and we drove home in a new car. We love the vehicle and will be buying our next car from Tyler. Thanks Tyler and Raceway Ford.

October 3, 2014

Thank you for sharing your great purchase experience! We know Tyler works hard to ensure our customers satisfaction and he will be happy to read your kind words!

Amazing!

by from Riverside CA |

I bought a car this past weekend from Tyler at Raceway Ford. What a great experience! I was dreading having to buy a new car since we recently had our 3 month old baby girl and a three year old boy, our hands are full and very busy. I know buying a car isn't the quickest thing these days, but Tyler made the experience great for the entire family. Tyler was very educated on the product, professional and awesome with our 3 year old. I would recommend this dealer to anyone in the market for a new Ford and I would suggest seeing Tyler if you want a smooth car buying experience.

October 3, 2014

What a great review! We appreciate you taking a moment to share your kind words and we know Tyler will be proud to read your review! We are happy to have assisted with your purchase and glad that you found the right vehicle here with us!

CostCo was right, Raceway Ford is the best!

by from Moreno Valley, CA |

We just purchased a 2014 F-150 Supercab 4X4 truck from Raceway. They were recommended by the Costco auto purchasing program. Being an end-of-the-model-year purchase, the exact vehicle we wanted was not in stock. Brian Sayre and I combed the inventory from other dealerships and finally found one in stock at a Ford dealer in San Diego. Not exactly what we wanted, but it had all the essential options we needed to pull our travel trailer. The vehicle was picked up from the San Diego dealer that night and we came in the next day to close the deal. The deals Raceway has negotiated with Costco are so good that no negotiations were really needed. The whole experience was enjoyable, even though we didn't get exactly what we wanted. My thanks to Brian, A.J., and Allen. We will be in the market for another car for my wife in a year or two and we will be back! Thanks!

October 3, 2014

Thats really Great to hear Jim! Thank you so much for sharing your kind words! Brian, AJ and Allen work hard to ensure our customers happiness and they will be very proud to read your review we are sure! We look forward to helping you take care of your new F-150 and know it will be a great truck for you!

Salesperson rolled with the flow, made it amazing!

by from Beaumont |

I just bought a new ford explorer yesterday, The sales person was amazing he was not pushy he just rolled with the flow. Even though we were in the dealership for hours they made us feel right at home and they worked with us as best as they could to get our payments where we needed them. When it came to signing the contract it went by smoothly. I recommend if you are looking for a ford that you go to Raceway.

October 2, 2014

Mindi thank you so much! We appreciate your kind words and you taking a moment to share your experience! We are happ you found the perfect Explorer and we know you will love it for a long time! We look forward to helping you take great care of it and very much appreciate your business! :)

Great experience even though I didnt get a car! :)

by from Riverside, CA |

Good experience. Mikey B was very helpful and friendly. Just went to browse and price some cars. Didn't end up buying a car only because it turned out I just can't afford one right now. Would definitely go back if I'm in the market for a Ford in the future. You were awesome Mikey B. Thanks for being real with me!

September 10, 2014

Thank you so much for sharing your experience Nicole! We very much appreciate your kind words and look forward to helping you in the future!