Raceway Ford

5900 Sycamore Canyon Blvd, Riverside, CA 92507

New 877-281-3427
Used 877-269-4232
Service 877-297-5951

Raceway Ford; Driving the Inland Empire!

A Great Car Buying Experience at Raceway Ford

by from Hemet, CA |

i went over and bought a used car from Brian and Rick. Brian was great to work with. Brian, even after not being able to take my trade in, went beyond what i would expect of him to get the deal done.very happy with the way things went. really a great experience

Raceway Ford responded to this review

August 5, 2014

Thank you for your kind words Rich, we are so happy we could help and we know you will love your new car for a long time to come!

Salesperson rolled with the flow, made it amazing!

by from Beaumont |

I just bought a new ford explorer yesterday, The sales person was amazing he was not pushy he just rolled with the flow. Even though we were in the dealership for hours they made us feel right at home and they worked with us as best as they could to get our payments where we needed them. When it came to signing the contract it went by smoothly. I recommend if you are looking for a ford that you go to Raceway.

Great experience even though I didnt get a car! :)

by from Riverside, CA |

Good experience. Mikey B was very helpful and friendly. Just went to browse and price some cars. Didn't end up buying a car only because it turned out I just can't afford one right now. Would definitely go back if I'm in the market for a Ford in the future. You were awesome Mikey B. Thanks for being real with me!

Raceway Ford responded to this review

September 10, 2014

Thank you so much for sharing your experience Nicole! We very much appreciate your kind words and look forward to helping you in the future!

Poor Sales Service

by from Anaheim, CA |

Very poor buying process/service from Raceway. I did my research, low blue book, high blue book, street price, dealer price, local pricing, competitive dealers in the area, etc. Attempted to use the internet based sales portion, which all they do is give you a phone number and ask you to call. First "internet sales manager" kept quoting the price of the car as $3000 over the internet advertised price. I made a completely fair offer based on all the research I did. Not only was he very rude in his response but also insulting. He told me when I "grow up" to "submit a real offer". Cash in hand IS a real offer, and the offer I submitted to him was more than fair. Next morning I get a call from another gentleman who also says he is the "internet sales manager". I explained to him the exact same numbers I researched, told him I was very offended by the previous interaction, and went ahead and submitted my offer (again). After a little sales based song and dance, he committed to "I will make sure you leave happy". I asked him to commit to my offer, again he repeated the same thing. I bluntly asked him, are you willing to verbally commit to my offer? He repeated the same thing, over and over. I really was looking forward to the car I had selected, it fit my needs and wants very well, so I kept entertaining his conversation. This dealer is an hour drive away from my house, so I needed a commitment from the dealer that they were seriously entertain my offer. In the end, they would commit to nothing but "making me happy", so I politely informed them I would purchase a car elsewhere. The salesman's last comment was, "call me when you can't find a better deal than we have".