Gosch Toyota Scion

Used 888-251-1871
Service 855-211-3659

Service Above Expectations

by from Hemet, CA |

Purchased pre-owned 2010 Corolla for granddaughter away at college. We experienced some problems that were addressed upon initial purchase. Took the vehicle in for 60K maintenance and several repair items surfaced. Paulo and Matt in the service department worked with other members of the service staff and management to address each item of concern. They went over and above our expectations in helping us keep repairs as cost effective as possible while providing our granddaughter with a safe and economical car to drive. All personnel we have interacted with at Gosch have been professional as well as personable.

Gosch toyota

by from hemet, ca |

My experience today at Gosch Toyota in Hemet was very good.

Great service

by from Hemet, CA |

Staff was very nice and worked hard to get my the car I wanted with the payments I wanted. Recommended!

Buying our Truck

by from Temecula, CA |

Brought our new Toyota Tacoma Truck from Gosch Toyota. Everything went great until our trade in was a very low amount. When I check with the Kelly Blue Book the old car is worth a lot more then they tired to offer to us. Other then that low trade that we refused. The service and salespeople that all helped us were very professtional and helpful.

July 8, 2014

Apart from not agreeing on the trade value I'm very glad that you did buy your truck from us. Thank you for taking the time to complete and submit this review. Very best regards Graham Scott Gosch Toyota

car buying experience

by from Hemet Ca. |

No Pressure, great salesman. Best experiance in buying a car.

June 29, 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to submit your review and for giving us such a great rating. Very best regards Graham Scott Gosch Toyota

My Toyota Prius

by from hemet Ca |

purchased a 2014 Toyota Prius hybird, I am very happy with my car, I dont have to go to a gas station every other day. Love the ride and My salesman Ben Was great. This is the 5th toyota I have purchased i would never buy from anyone else!!!

June 7, 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to submit this review and for giving us such a great rating. Very best regards Graham Scott Gosch Toyota

Hybrid Knowledge!

by from San Jacinto, CA |

Looking for a Toyota hybrid? Go talk to Dale Ferguson! Extremely knowledgeable and willing to spend a couple of hours explaining how everything works all while keeping it interesting and upbeat, not boring and dry. Next he will be happy to put you behind the wheel for a test drive of the extreme. Proving to you all of the handling and safety features. All of this really helps convince you, as it did for me, that a Toyota hybrid was the way to go.

May 31, 2014

We very much appreciate you taking the time to submit your review and for giving us such a great rating. Very best regards Graham Scott Gosch Toyota

A PLEASANT BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from Wildomar, CA |

Everyone was very helpful and friendly. Gary was a pleasure to work with and Dale took the time to go over all the systems in the car with great detail. No pressure. Financing was good.

May 28, 2014

We very much appreciate you taking the time to submit this review and for giving us such a great rating. Very best regards Graham Scott Gosch Toyota

So happy with my 2013 Toyota Avalon XLE!

by from Hemet, CA |

I just purchased a 2013 Toyota Avalon XLE. I was looking for a vehicle with good interior space and layout and I also wanted something with some power behind it. The Avalon fit the bill perfectly and believe it or not they had one on the lot for well under Kelly blue book value! I snatched it up as fast as I could. Manny Was amazing during the whole process and Johnny in financing was super fast. I was in and out in less than a couple of hours! I would recommend anyone who is looking for a Toyota to go check out Gosch Toyota first!

May 24, 2014

We very much appreciate you taking the time to submit this review and for giving us such a great rating. Very best regards Graham Scott Gosch Auto Group

Raul Flores is a great sales man

by from hemet ca |

Raul Flores was very helpful and he make my car purchasing very easy because he answer all my question and my options..

May 24, 2014

Many thanks for taking the time to submit your review and for giving us such a great rating. We really appreciate it. Very best regards Graham Scott Gosch Auto Group

David Burch found my dream car on the lot

by from Hemet, CA |

The 2006 RAV4 that David Burch drove to me from the used car lot met all my criteria. Low mileage, easy access for my walker and I. It was a joy to work with someone who was sensetive to my limitations without any condisention. I forgot the name of his associate who was kind enough and patient enough to negotiate by phone on my behalf with my brother. He lives in Redding but still looks out for his big sister. The three of them brought the price right to my bugit needs. Adam in finance was warm and effecient. Extra perk: free towing to Gosh within 23 miles and $1.99 car wash twice a month!

May 24, 2014

We appreciate very much you taking the time to submit this review and also for giving us such a great rating. Very best regards Graham Scott Gosch Auto Group