Diamond Valley Honda

300 Carriage Circle Drive, Hemet, CA 92545

Great Deals, Honest people

by from Hemet, Ca |

Adam Sanchez gave my wife and I a great deal. I was referred to him because my father had also bought a vehicle through him. He hooked us up with an awesome deal. I recommend him and the business for their desire to make deals. They even got us a great loan deal. Check this place out, give him a chance and see what he can do for you with your circumstance.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Hemet, CA |

I brought in my vehicle for an oil change and tire rotation. I gave the service writer coupons your dealership sent me for this service. The coupons were not applied to my invoice, the cashier had to make adjustments to reflect the correct charges. She was very helpful and considerate. The service was done promptly but the car was returned to me with debris on the passenger seat, when I pointed this out to the porter he took it back to clean it out. While he did this quickly he should have seen the condition and cleaned it before he returned the car. He said the debris was from the in-cabin filter. Everyone was nice but need to pay more attention to details.

Fantastic Experience

by from Hemet, CA |

I was treated well by Daniel, as I have been by most of your Service Advisors for the last 14 years of coming to your shop for service.

The service was exceptional.

by from Hemet, CA |

I was in an accident three days before buying my latest car (a beautiful Honda Accord!) from Diamond Valley Honda. From the moment he approached my dad and me, salesman Eric Alpuche was kind, professional, and very knowledgeable about his products. Although I had gone to the dealership only with the intention of "taking a test drive" in my two chosen vehicles, I ended up buying that night. The entire staff I dealt with was great - from Eric in Sales to Danny in Finance, and everybody in-between. I would highly recommend this dealership to anybody. (As an aside, I have had my previous Honda serviced in the dealership's service department for years, and I have been very happy with the maintenance and repair services.)

Excellent service

by from Hemet, CA |

Excellent service. Bought civic from you and therefore bring it in for service. Always do an excellent job.

Great Sales experience

by from Hemet, CA |

I just had to have the tire pressure checked due to a slow leak in the left front tire. Daniel K was the service tech and is always very service oriented.

Awesome purchase experience

by from Hemet, CA |

I love that I was given choice between going the economical route versus being overcharged. I was consulted before deciding to spend the money. Thank you. That wa very courteous. The customer service was spectacular.

The Best Service

by from  Hemet, CA |

I probably still be sitting waiting for my car if I didn't asked if it was ready!

Great Sales experience

by from Hemet, CA |

Rob was very cordial and knowledgeable. We leased a vehicle. Only problem was getting a gift card per the promo we responded to. Finally resolved the issue.

Great Customer Service

by from Hemet, CA |

Excellent,Matthew drove with me and my son to our home to show the car to my wife.I wanted to make sure she was able to get in and out of it.She has a hard time walking.Matthew fought to get us the lowest price per month.I wasn't to pleased with the dollar amount I got for our 2008 Chevy Malibu but overall it worked out great.I am very pleased with the car I got.