Ourisman Volkswagen Volvo of Bethesda

Service 866-588-1503 Service 866-588-1503

German Engineering - American Hospitality

Good service

by from Bethesda |

I recently purchased a 2015 Tiguan from Ourisman. I had a great experience with Stefan St. John. He helped me find the car I was looking for and was very friendly and attentive to my needs. Buying a car generally isn't fun but he made it much more enjoyable, and was considerate of my time. I would definitely go back for my next car

The entire team was great

by from Maryland |

The entire team was great. Very succinct, forthcoming and non-pressure oriented sales team. Overall, great experience!

VERY FRIENDLY AND GOOD LISTENERS

by from Maryland |

VERY FRIENDLY, CUSTUMER ORIENTED AND GOOD LISTENERS OF CUSTOMER NEEDS.

Very kind and helpful

by from Maryland |

Very kind and helpful and always tried to find the best options. Also very knowledgeable and always knew how answer any question.

Derrick R was just incredibley friendly

by from Maryland |

Derrick R was just incredibley friendly, and he and Paul convinced us the price was a steal... ;-) So.... although we didn't get much off of the price, we leave with a smile...

Excelent!!

by from Leonardtown, Md |

Best experience ever! the full process was amazing. Attention to detail and customer appreciation is guaranteed. Thank you Steve Tyler (sales) and the whole staff for your help.

Excellent customer service and easy to deal with

by from Chevy Chase, MD |

Purchased two cars from Ourisman VW Bethesda. Staff is very service oriented and friendly. Francisco was our sales rep -- new, young, very nice guy, and very eager. I can recommend him whole heartedly. Ash in finance was pleasant and good, and Nan the manager is excellent. All of them have gone out of their way since to help with inevitable issues since the purchase, and have come up with helpful and unexpected followup. I really feel as though they have gone out of the way for us.

Great service

by from Arnold, MD |

"Zee" was a great contact: quick to respond to calls and emails, clear, direct, friendly, eager to serve and fun to talk to. The price advertised online was the real price, reasonable, with no surprises and no nonsense. The office staff were pleasant, respectful, and efficient. I didn't think that buying a car could be so pleasant--really a great experience.

Our recent Volvo purchase

by from Rockville, Md |

My husband and I have bought many Volvos over the years. This is our first experience with the Ourisman group. We have been truly amazed at how wonderful they've been. We had some issues with the car initially--the staff was absolutely phenomenal in working with us to solve the problems--which they did in a most sensitive and thoughtful way. We are totally satisfied with the entire experience. We would like, in particular, to give huge kudos to two individiuals on the Ourisman staff. Nan Wong, the manager of the showroom, was nothing short of great--she couldn't have been more understanding, and thoughtful. She was a great creative problem solver. And Derrick Nichols was consistently helpful and sensitive to our needs. His professional technical expertise was a great help to us. In short, this is a group we will certainly return to!

I'll go for my 2nd Volvo in this dealership

by from Chestertown, MD |

I just got my Volvo V60 R-Design couple weeks ago. Stefan was doing a great job on working paperwork for my vehicles. He also had a great sense of high performance car. I was looking over high performance sport wagon in Maryland. This dealership is the only one has sport wagon with full package. I didn't ask for a test drive because I already knew I want this one. So we just jump right into the paperwork. It only took me 2 hours to finish the process. I really like it! However, for the past couple days I've been trying to contact the Costumer Service. I didn't hear anything from them. I felt upset because my tailgate couldn't open for days and I really need to fix it. Overall, I really like this dealership. It'll be better if the Costumer Service can be as good as Stefan's hospitality and services. I definitely will visit this place sometime in the future.