Ourisman Volkswagen Volvo of Bethesda

Service 866-588-1503

German Engineering - American Hospitality

Good service

by from Bethesda |

I recently purchased a 2015 Tiguan from Ourisman. I had a great experience with Stefan St. John. He helped me find the car I was looking for and was very friendly and attentive to my needs. Buying a car generally isn't fun but he made it much more enjoyable, and was considerate of my time. I would definitely go back for my next car

Will buy another car from these folks.

by from Palm Beach Gardens, Fl |

Went on line Tuesday afternoon having been totally frustrated with VW dealers in Florida and reached out to Ourisman VW in Bethesda. Ended up being assisted by Zee Prokopic who was efficient, well knowledged and extremely professional. To make a lengthy story short, I drove to Bethesda on Thursday and picked up my new vehicle Friiday mid day. The experience before picking up the car was terrific but the experience dealing with Zee and everyone else at the dealership was unbelievably terrific.

Helpful and patient. Not high pressure.

by from Chevy Chase, MD |

Derrick Reason at Ourisman Bethesda worked with me patiently until I sorted out what I really wanted, then went far out of his way to find the exact car in the exact color I wanted. He's a very pleasant, friendly guy and won't pressure you. My only complaint is that they seem a little disorganized. It took more than four hours to settle the financials and take possession of the car on the day we actually bought it

Zee is the best!

by from Washington, DC |

I could ramble on about how wonderful the experience I had was...or I could just tell you this: call, work with Zee, you will not be disappointed

Good results, somewhat confusing process though!

by from Charlottesville, VA |

Overall, I would highly recommend Ourisman VW, and in particular Derrick Reason. He was extremely accomodating and helpful during my car purchase -- he even picked me up at the airport when I arrived in DC so I didn't need to rent a car before buying one later that day! The dealership is clean and beautiful and supremely located in downtown Bethesda, and I got the sense that all the employees enjoyed working there and were working together to make customers happy. Ultimately, I drove away in my dream car and was extremely happy. My one compliant is that there was some pretty frustrating back and forth with other dealers in the region while trying to locate my exact car. I had been very clear prior to coming to Ourisman about exactly what I wanted, and despite them having said they had it, they in fact did not have it when I arrived. Thus began a very long and opaque process whereby they had to call all these other dealers to track down my exact car. More transparency and efficiency during this process would have been hugely beneficial to me. Despite all this and as I already said: I did drive away in the exact car I wanted, just a good many hours later than expected, and in general, I would recommend Ourisman to my friends and would gladly go back in the future if buying a VW, Volvo, or other brands that they cover.

VW Touareg

by from Washington, DC |

I name is Robert Hunter and I'm the Strategic Sourcing Manager at Georgetown University. I recently leased a VW Touareg from Ron Sowell at Ourisman Volkswagen and Volvo of Bethesda for our COO. Mr. Sowell was very helpful and a pleasure to work with. The vehicle being requested wasn't an issue, but finding the specific color was a challenge. Mr. Sowell located the vehicle and informed me that he could have it brought down from New York. There was no paperwork in process and I had not even met Mr. Sowell in person yet, but he had the car shipped down. I knew we were getting the car, but I really liked that he did not push the issue and accepted my verbal "yes". The University will be leasing more vehicle and I will use Mr. Sowell as our VW Rep. I recommend him.

Terrible service from the finance team

by from Bethesda, MD |

Very disappointing service from the finance team! The car we wanted wasn't in that dealership so they offered one from another store with different features but we were ok with that. We asked for the numbers for leasing/purchasing and after more than an hour of waiting we decided to leave and make an appointment with the seller (who was very nice and good) to return the following day and show us the car. 2 hours before the appointment we get a call saying that the appointment was canceled and that we needed to provide a 500 dollar deposit for us to show commitment!!! I don't know how they do business like this, apparently in this dealership you need to beg for them to sell you a car which doesn't even meet your specific needs. I have never had such a bad experience with a dealership. It is a shame that this bad service is associated with a good brand such as Volvo.

Ourisman Volkswagen Volvo of Bethesda responded to this review

June 27, 2015

Lorena We apologize for the issues regarding your search for a new Volvo at our store. It is not our standard business practice to make it difficult for a buyer to shop or purchase a vehicle. To show you our commitment to good service and a positive experience, we would like to bring the vehicle in for your review and apply a $500 discount to the price you were given should you decide to purchase this vehicle from us. Please contact your sales representative to arrange a convenient time so we can be sure and have the vehicle ready for your inspection. If you like, for your convenience, we would even bring the vehicle to your home or office. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience. We will also contact you directly with this offer. Should you wish to speak with our management, please call James Gardner at 301-347-0700.

Excellent buying experience

by from Washington, DC |

Purchased a 2015 VW Golf TDI SEL. Elvin Townson was patient with all of my questions and worked hard to get me exactly the car I wanted at a good price. I couldn't be happier with my purchase!

Excellent Customer Service!

by from Temple Hills, MD |

I recently purchased a 2015 VW Jetta. I've been on the market for almost a year looking for the perfect place to purchase my very first vehicle and I've found it! The customer service is amazing to say the least. Elvin Townson took great care to assist me with my purchase. The aesthetic of the dealership is very modern and caters to my generation. I had an excellent experience and I'm excited to be apart of the Ourisman Volkswagen family!

Excellent Customer Service!

by from Temple Hills, MD |

I recently purchased a 2015 VW Jetta. I've been on the market for almost a year looking for the perfect place to purchase my very first vehicle and I've found it! The customer service is amazing to say the least. The aesthetic of the dealership is very modern and caters to my generation. I had an excellent experience and I'm excited to be apart of the Ourisman Volkswagen family!

THE WORST

by from 20011 |

DO NOT DO BUSINESS HERE...CHEAP QUALIFY AND JUDGE BASED ON RELIGION..UGH

Ourisman Volkswagen Volvo of Bethesda responded to this review

May 6, 2015

Hello Jodie, I apologize for your experience with us. May I ask what occurred on your visit? We would like to make things right for you. Sincerely, Matthew Berman Ourisman Motors of Bethesda