Ourisman Volkswagen Volvo of Bethesda

Service 866-588-1503

German Engineering - American Hospitality

Good service

by from Bethesda |

I recently purchased a 2015 Tiguan from Ourisman. I had a great experience with Stefan St. John. He helped me find the car I was looking for and was very friendly and attentive to my needs. Buying a car generally isn't fun but he made it much more enjoyable, and was considerate of my time. I would definitely go back for my next car

Terrible service from the finance team

by from Bethesda, MD |

Very disappointing service from the finance team! The car we wanted wasn't in that dealership so they offered one from another store with different features but we were ok with that. We asked for the numbers for leasing/purchasing and after more than an hour of waiting we decided to leave and make an appointment with the seller (who was very nice and good) to return the following day and show us the car. 2 hours before the appointment we get a call saying that the appointment was canceled and that we needed to provide a 500 dollar deposit for us to show commitment!!! I don't know how they do business like this, apparently in this dealership you need to beg for them to sell you a car which doesn't even meet your specific needs. I have never had such a bad experience with a dealership. It is a shame that this bad service is associated with a good brand such as Volvo.

June 27, 2015

Lorena We apologize for the issues regarding your search for a new Volvo at our store. It is not our standard business practice to make it difficult for a buyer to shop or purchase a vehicle. To show you our commitment to good service and a positive experience, we would like to bring the vehicle in for your review and apply a $500 discount to the price you were given should you decide to purchase this vehicle from us. Please contact your sales representative to arrange a convenient time so we can be sure and have the vehicle ready for your inspection. If you like, for your convenience, we would even bring the vehicle to your home or office. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience. We will also contact you directly with this offer. Should you wish to speak with our management, please call James Gardner at 301-347-0700.

Excellent buying experience

by from Washington, DC |

Purchased a 2015 VW Golf TDI SEL. Elvin Townson was patient with all of my questions and worked hard to get me exactly the car I wanted at a good price. I couldn't be happier with my purchase!

Excellent Customer Service!

by from Temple Hills, MD |

I recently purchased a 2015 VW Jetta. I've been on the market for almost a year looking for the perfect place to purchase my very first vehicle and I've found it! The customer service is amazing to say the least. Elvin Townson took great care to assist me with my purchase. The aesthetic of the dealership is very modern and caters to my generation. I had an excellent experience and I'm excited to be apart of the Ourisman Volkswagen family!

Excellent Customer Service!

by from Temple Hills, MD |

I recently purchased a 2015 VW Jetta. I've been on the market for almost a year looking for the perfect place to purchase my very first vehicle and I've found it! The customer service is amazing to say the least. The aesthetic of the dealership is very modern and caters to my generation. I had an excellent experience and I'm excited to be apart of the Ourisman Volkswagen family!

THE WORST

by from 20011 |

DO NOT DO BUSINESS HERE...CHEAP QUALIFY AND JUDGE BASED ON RELIGION..UGH

May 6, 2015

Hello Jodie, I apologize for your experience with us. May I ask what occurred on your visit? We would like to make things right for you. Sincerely, Matthew Berman Ourisman Motors of Bethesda

Pathetic

by from 20011 |

Just the worst in the universe...just pathetic..they cannot even give decent service

May 6, 2015

Great Service!

by from washington,DC |

I had my car serviced recently, the whole team was amazing! they really took the time to help me out and also let me know what i needed for my tiguan. great work! love the new Arlington road location for the dealership as well!

Great guys!

by from Marlow Heights, MD |

These guys are all right. They manage to get my car fixed when I want it. Parts has a coupon for money off DIY. Even got a nice loaner C30 on day. --Posted as a service per authority of business, review written by customer.

Excellent experience

by from Washington, DC |

Jacob Jay at Ourisman VW of Bethesda could not have done a better job of helping me find my new car. He was extremely friendly, responsive, informative, honest, patient, flexible, and attuned to our needs as a family. He deserves the highest possible rating.

Friendly

by from Marlow Heights, MD |

The appointment system, team assignment and drivers were nice, friendly and thorough. --Posted as a service per authority of business, review written by customer.