Ourisman Volkswagen Volvo of Bethesda

Service 866-588-1503

German Engineering - American Hospitality

Good service

by from Bethesda |

I recently purchased a 2015 Tiguan from Ourisman. I had a great experience with Stefan St. John. He helped me find the car I was looking for and was very friendly and attentive to my needs. Buying a car generally isn't fun but he made it much more enjoyable, and was considerate of my time. I would definitely go back for my next car

Great Service!

by from washington,DC |

I had my car serviced recently, the whole team was amazing! they really took the time to help me out and also let me know what i needed for my tiguan. great work! love the new Arlington road location for the dealership as well!

Great guys!

by from Marlow Heights, MD |

These guys are all right. They manage to get my car fixed when I want it. Parts has a coupon for money off DIY. Even got a nice loaner C30 on day. --Posted as a service per authority of business, review written by customer.

Excellent experience

by from Washington, DC |

Jacob Jay at Ourisman VW of Bethesda could not have done a better job of helping me find my new car. He was extremely friendly, responsive, informative, honest, patient, flexible, and attuned to our needs as a family. He deserves the highest possible rating.

Friendly

by from Marlow Heights, MD |

The appointment system, team assignment and drivers were nice, friendly and thorough. --Posted as a service per authority of business, review written by customer.

Great service

by from Washington DC |

Jacob Jay is a great guy. Super nice and respectful. Got me in and out very quickly.

Professional!

by from Marlow Heights, MD |

Mark of Internet Sales was more than professional with me. This was the first time I experienced a warm reception and not treated like an idiot while purchasing a new vehicle. He made the experience gratifying and I was not pressure me into buying. --Posted as a service per authority of business, review written by customer.

Great service

by from Marlow Heights, MD |

Went to Martens VW service for 80k service, including timing belt, knowing it would be expensive. They came in below the estimate and then gave me a discount unprompted. Car was ready faster than expected. --Posted as a service per authority of business, review written by customer.

Bad Experience with Brian

by from Washington DC |

Just wanted to share my car buying "experience" at VW of Bethesda that we had earlier today. The sales person went by the name of Brian. I cannot speak to he quality of the other sales team members, but can only advise you to stay far -- very far -- away from Brian. He knew less about the cars that he was selling that I did after five minutes surfing and instead annoyed me and my family with questions about our personal lives plus the old-fashioned car dealer talk about what wonderful deal he could make happen for us. When it actually came to making an offer, it took him over an hour to come up with one and it was above the MSRP. We decided to cut our losses and walked out. His boss later called to apologize. Needless to say, we are not interested in doing business with an outfit like this ...

Great customer service and buying process

by from Baltimore, MD |

I bought a 2014 Golf TDI with this VW dealer and am completely satisfied with the buying process as well as their customer service.

You're on your own after you buy....

by from Southern Maryland |

I'd have to rate my car buying experience from Ourisman as average to slightly above. Sales staff was friendly and knowledgeable. Paperwork process did take a LONG time, but I was happy with my Certified Used CC. But that's where things nose dived... The car was outfitted with a DC 45-day temp tag and the finance manager told me I should have my Maryland tags is a few days. The dealer would call and I could pick up or they would Fedex to my home (I live about 70 miles away). After three weeks I contacted the dealership and had a conversation with Latoya McKay. I asked when the tags would be available and she replied it should be any day now. At 30 days I called the dealership again. I asked for a sales manager. Sadly I lost the name of the gentleman I spoke to but he said that Maryland regularly takes 3-4 weeks to process tags for a dealership. I know that isn't true. I've bought several dealer vehicles and always received tags within a week. Today is day 42. I just spoke with a salesman names Alvin Moore. He was unable to help me. I asked to speak to the sales manager and he put me on the phone with Eddie Battercourt. Mr Bttencourt told me that Maryland is taking up to 60 days to process new titles. I reminded him I only have a 45-day temp tag. He stonewalled me saying there was nothing he could do but my tags would be in before 45 days. I asked when the title application was submitted. He said he didn't know. I asked him if he would check for me, and he said no. I suggested that he could send a salesman to Maryland MVA and have tags in 10 minutes. He said he would not do that. I told him I thought this was incredibly poor customer service. He said "I'm sorry you think so". I said I would contact VW customer service directly. He replied, you whatever you need to do". Then he hung up on me. I contacted VW customer service and they are elevating the issue to a regional manager. I am 3 days away from having to park my car because of the incompetence of the Ourisman management staff. They will make sure you?re happy when you leave the dealership because VW customer service calls within 24 hours to survey the experience. The salesman even briefed us in to what to say and to how best rate him. But once you?re out the door you?re of no use to them. Never again?