Ourisman Volkswagen Volvo of Bethesda

Service 866-588-1503

German Engineering - American Hospitality

Good service

by from Bethesda |

I recently purchased a 2015 Tiguan from Ourisman. I had a great experience with Stefan St. John. He helped me find the car I was looking for and was very friendly and attentive to my needs. Buying a car generally isn't fun but he made it much more enjoyable, and was considerate of my time. I would definitely go back for my next car

THE WORST

by from 20011 |

DO NOT DO BUSINESS HERE...CHEAP QUALIFY AND JUDGE BASED ON RELIGION..UGH

Ourisman Volkswagen Volvo of Bethesda responded to this review

May 6, 2015

Hello Jodie, I apologize for your experience with us. May I ask what occurred on your visit? We would like to make things right for you. Sincerely, Matthew Berman Ourisman Motors of Bethesda

Pathetic

by from 20011 |

Just the worst in the universe...just pathetic..they cannot even give decent service

Ourisman Volkswagen Volvo of Bethesda responded to this review

May 6, 2015

Great Service!

by from washington,DC |

I had my car serviced recently, the whole team was amazing! they really took the time to help me out and also let me know what i needed for my tiguan. great work! love the new Arlington road location for the dealership as well!

Great guys!

by from Marlow Heights, MD |

These guys are all right. They manage to get my car fixed when I want it. Parts has a coupon for money off DIY. Even got a nice loaner C30 on day. --Posted as a service per authority of business, review written by customer.

Excellent experience

by from Washington, DC |

Jacob Jay at Ourisman VW of Bethesda could not have done a better job of helping me find my new car. He was extremely friendly, responsive, informative, honest, patient, flexible, and attuned to our needs as a family. He deserves the highest possible rating.

Friendly

by from Marlow Heights, MD |

The appointment system, team assignment and drivers were nice, friendly and thorough. --Posted as a service per authority of business, review written by customer.

Great service

by from Washington DC |

Jacob Jay is a great guy. Super nice and respectful. Got me in and out very quickly.

Professional!

by from Marlow Heights, MD |

Mark of Internet Sales was more than professional with me. This was the first time I experienced a warm reception and not treated like an idiot while purchasing a new vehicle. He made the experience gratifying and I was not pressure me into buying. --Posted as a service per authority of business, review written by customer.

Great service

by from Marlow Heights, MD |

Went to Martens VW service for 80k service, including timing belt, knowing it would be expensive. They came in below the estimate and then gave me a discount unprompted. Car was ready faster than expected. --Posted as a service per authority of business, review written by customer.

Bad Experience with Brian

by from Washington DC |

Just wanted to share my car buying "experience" at VW of Bethesda that we had earlier today. The sales person went by the name of Brian. I cannot speak to he quality of the other sales team members, but can only advise you to stay far -- very far -- away from Brian. He knew less about the cars that he was selling that I did after five minutes surfing and instead annoyed me and my family with questions about our personal lives plus the old-fashioned car dealer talk about what wonderful deal he could make happen for us. When it actually came to making an offer, it took him over an hour to come up with one and it was above the MSRP. We decided to cut our losses and walked out. His boss later called to apologize. Needless to say, we are not interested in doing business with an outfit like this ...