Ourisman VW of Bethesda

4810 Wisconsin Ave NW, Washington, DC 20016

New 888-266-1204
Used 888-261-9577

German Engineering - American Hospitality

Appointments for service through the Web.

by from Wash, DC |

Very convenient, but there is a drawback I probably should have been aware of. I noted a specifc repair in my request that was needed to the backup sensors. It had actually been identified in a previous visit but wasn't done at that time because they didn't have the part and it would have required leaving my car overnight. I guess I had assumed since they knew the car and the nature of the repair that they would make sure that they had the part. They didn't and I had to leave the car overnight. Next time there is a similar situation I'll just use the phone to make my appointment

Great service, easy process

by from Washington, DC |

After finding myself suddenly car-less the process of getting in to a great new Jetta was quick, simple, and affordable. Ron's sense of customer care and genuineness made this potentially stressful process a very good one. A big thanks to Ron, Todd, and Bobby!

Martens VW

by from Washington, DC |

Ron was great, very helpful and willing to accommodate my needs.

Highly recommend!

by from Washington, DC |

Excellent experience shopping for a new Jetta TDI. The sales staff was friendly, knowledgeable and answered all our questions patiently and thoroughly. The entire process went smoothly. We are very happy with our new car and would highly recommend Martens to our friends and family.

My Sales Rep Ronald Sowell was terrific

by from Bethesda, MD |

My experience with Marten's of Washington was excellent. I am someone who does my research and comes in to buy a car with a good idea of my budget and what I want. I was fortunate to have a great sales rep to work with. I highly recommend Ronald Sowell. He provided me with honest and straightforward information about anything I needed to know, helped me with comparisons and informed me so I could get the features I wanted in a car, get a good trade in value and stay in my budget. I ended up buying a Passat - the premium and so far am very happy with it. (have had it only one week). Ron also was very responsive both by email and phone and went out of his way to accomodate my work schedule. He stayed later and came in earlier another day which I very much appreciated. I enjoyed working with him and would encourage others to seek him out. Everything else about the purchase went very smoothly and the whole team I met was friendly, informative and helpful. I'm looking forward to enjoying the car. I'm a former BMW owner- the Passat seems to meet many of my needs, has a similar service package and I'm hoping the dealership overall is as good as my experience with Mr. Sowell.

Purchase 2012 Passat

by from Washington, DC |

Excellent process ..... Ron did an excellent job. No high pressure sales. Offered alternative models to consider before making final purchase decision. Zee did a great job explaining car options. Overall, very satisfied with dealership staff.

red VW beetle and Zee

by from Washington, DC |

My husband and I just purchased a red 2013 beetle tdi. We love it. We generally keep our cars for 100k miles or 10yrs..in this case, our car (a VW Jetta from Martens) was 13yrs and 150k. So, it is a big deal for us to purchase a new car. Zee made the entire experience enjoyable...even the haggling over price was fun. The manager and finance were lovely and we are happy that we returned to Martens.

Great experience

by from Washington, DC |

Easy, efficient, reasonable, and attentive. Great experience.

Expat in the USA

by from Washington DC |

I am an expat who has being leaving in the US for few months, whoever has been in my position knows it isn easy leasing a car being new here. I really appreciate the excellent support and customer attention from Volkswagen, people like Ernest makes the difference!

Love My Jetta!

by from Washington, DC |

Stopped at Martens in October and was pleasantly greeted by Ron Sowell, who was knowledgeable, friendly, and a straight-shooter who quickly set my wife and I up in a Jetta to take around the block for a test drive. We returned a month later and Ron was able to set us up with a great deal on a 2012 SE with convenience at a great rate. I was amazed at how quick and easily the whole deal went down. We love our Jetta and recommend Martens' fast, friendly service.