Paradise Chevrolet Cadillac

27360 Ynez Road, Temecula, CA 92591

Great Customer Service

by from Murrieta, CA |

Curtis is very attentive and answers every question and concerns I have had with detailed answers and w/patience. The girls at the service desk are courteous and very helpful. Always feel welcomed and assured that everything will be taken cared of to my satisfaction! Thanks

Best service

by from vista, California |

Kevin did a fantastic job helping me get into a great vehicle. Everyone was friendly and very help and George the financial manager did a great job to get financed at a great Apr. Overall a great experience and I will definitely be back to buy my next vehicle.

Service at Paradise

by from Temecula, Ca |

All of my experiences are always EXCELLENT AT Paradise. Jon is the best adviser I have ever had! Period. Thanks Paradise Cheverloet

Great Service

by from Murrieta, Ca 92562 |

Diego Paz - my Service Technician is awesome. Knowledgeable, and to the point about my vehicle. I appreciate direct honesty, and Paradise should too. Great Customer Service.

Buying a vehicle without stress

by from Fallbrook,CA |

We'll let's say our salesman couldn't have been any nicer or more informed. Lance and Steve made buying the Escalade a good experience and would recommend him and dealer paradise to anyone. This will be our 5th car from paradise and the services center,note! Scott takes good care of us and our car

Great personal service

by from Murrieta, California |

We have always had a pleasant experience at Paradise Chevrolet. You are treated like an individual instead of a number. Scott Torres, our service consultant, was extremely helpful. Our window repair was costlier than he thought it would be, and he truly felt bad. He offered a few suggestions to help with the cost. He called an auto parts dealer to find a cheaper window unit and was successful, but we decided to go with the manufacturer's authorized part. He was able to get the repair done quicker than we thought. He negotiated a 10% discount for us. Every bit helps the budget. We have bought three vehicles from Paradise and will definitely return when we are ready for a new vehicle.

Very nice people, car sales and service done right

by from Temecula, CA |

Just keep doing what you do in the friendly competent way you do it. Whoever hires, does it right, whoever trains, does it right. I could have paid a little less initially somewhere else, but at the end of the day, you get more at Paradise. Thanks, BillO P.S. Tell Lance O. and Thad E. "Hello" :-)

Quick service

by from Temecula,CA |

Got in quickly for the appointment and repair was made in a short time. All questions I had were answered.

Excellent service, great people

by from Temecula, CA |

I have nothing but good things to say about the entire team at Paradise as well as Enterprise who set me up with my rental while my car was being serviced.

Great Service, Prompt pick up and drop service

by from Wildomar, CA |

I've had nothing but enjoyable experiences when I bring my vehicle in for service. John Hernandez gives excellent service and is thorough and the cost is always the amount or lower than he quotes.