Paradise Chevrolet Cadillac

Used 888-859-7255 Used 888-859-7255
Service 888-852-3288 Service 888-852-3288

Hassle Free Shopping

by from Oceanside, Ca |

This has been one of our better car buying experiences . I was very specific about what we wanted in a vehicle that met our expectations. Mr. Mike Paino made sure our expectations were exceeded and was instrumental in getting the right product (New 2016 Luxury SRX with all the fix-ins) to us in a timely manner. This was a no hassle shopping experience... Thank you Mike, and enjoy your day.... Les

Personal service

by from Fallbrook, California |

Jon Hernandez has always bent over backwards to accommodate me and assure that I receive excellent service. He is the primary reason I give your dealership high grades.

April 27, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such great feedback. Our primary focus is to provide each and every customer with exceptional service. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or needs. Regards, Todd Tracy General Manager, 855-902-2299

John P and Christian made this the best experience

by from Ramona, CA |

Excellent service; knowledgeable, respectful, helpful and kind sales people, beautiful facility, great selection of vehicles. All around, it was a great experience. Couldn't be happier. John P. and Christian are the best!

April 27, 2016

It is wonderful to hear that our staff John and Christian at Paradise Chevrolet Cadillac was able to provide you with a great experience! We really appreciate this feedback and we will share it with them. Thank you and if you have any questions about the work that was done please feel free to contact us. Regards, Todd Tracy General Manager, 855-902-2299

check engine light

by from Temecula, ca |

brought my car in because check engine light came on at 4pm, left my car over night and it was done by 9am Absolutely amazing staff all friendly and all very helpful got a courtesy ride home and a courtesy ride back the next day.

April 22, 2016

Thank you so much for your review, Aaron! We really appreciate your business and are so happy that the staff could provide great service to you and your vehicle. We look forward to serving you again! Regards, Mike Armstrong - Service Director - marmstrong@paradiseautos.com

Excellent service

by from Temecula CA |

I always have a pleasant experience. People are always pleasant. Nice touch now that they offer free water and coffee and tea. Donuts are added touch for those who like them.

April 15, 2016

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We work hard to make sure our guests have a pleasant experience. We will share your comments with our team and we look forward to working with you again down the road. Regards, Todd Tracy General Manager, 855-902-2299

Great service!

by from California |

I would like to mention that I always get to work with Ryan. He's very friendly and always accommodating! Great person to have on your team! I always have a great experience and I trust that whatever it is that I may be taking my car in for, is done efficiently!

April 2, 2016

Thank you for your review, Taleah. We're glad to have Ryan on our team and that we could provide you with a positive experience. If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. Take care! Regards, Mike Armstrong - Service Director - marmstrong@paradiseautos.com

Awesome dealership

by from Temecula,ca |

Great experience, out of every dealership experience ive had this is the only dealership I left happy and am more than willing to recommend to anyone and even plan to return to in the future. Thank you for doing such an awesome job.

March 11, 2016

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us, Kyle! We work hard to make sure our guests have an awesome experience. We will share your comments with our team and we look forward to working with you again down the road. Regards, Todd Tracy General Manager, 855-902-2299

Beautiful new remodel!

by from Fallbrook, CA |

I always have a great experience. Scott T. is super efficient! Josh sold me my corvette and I love seeing him move up in the company. He is a "sweetheart"!

March 11, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to submit this awesome feedback, Darlene. Hearing that you received "excellent service" from one of our sales team is always encouraging and reassures us of our commitment to our customers. We hope that you enjoy the new vehicle and we look forward to hopefully doing business with you again in the future. Regards, Todd Tracy General Manager, 855-902-2299

Great customer swervice, great sales persin

by from winchester, ca |

The dealership was courteous, knowledgeable and reliable . Awesome customer service. I would definitely recommend to family and friends. Completely satisfied with the service.

Excellent customer service and excellent over all

by from Long Beach, CA. |

I love the way I was treated, with respect and appreciation! They made me feel like family. The staff, what can I say, they are the best!!!