Quality Nissan

41895 Motor Car Parkway, Temecula, CA 92591

Used 866-295-6512

owner Meier and Assoc

by from Aguanga Calif |

Jeremy, Ted, and everyone in SVC Dept are doing a great job as far as I am concerned. Sincerely, Ted Meier customer since 1998.(Quest, Frontier, "Z", and soon ?).

PATHFINDER 2014 Platinum

by from TEMECULA CALL. |

Best deal ever....... Damien rocks no sideways games or time wasting..... Plus he presses for the reasonable price cut... He is about Quality not Quantity. .

HORRIBLE!!!

by from Lake Elsinore, CA |

I went to Quality Nissan in January because my husband wanted a Nissan Titan. The salesman who helped us was HORRIBLE! He said he had a used one that had just come in and he would "give us a great deal on it". After showing us the vehicle we told him we weren't interested in it because it was a 4 door (which we had already said we didn't want) and it had leather (we also said we didn't want). He became very pushy with us saying "you won't find a better deal anywhere". It's funny because I pulled up blue book on my phone and that car at a dealership should have been about $4,000 less. We were repeatedly told we were getting the friends and family discount because I already have a Nissan and am a member of the local Z club. Yeah right they pushed us so hard even after us flat out saying we weren't interested and they just never stopped. Never buy a car from these people they are over priced and over pushy! Shortly after that I had to bring my Nissan 350Z in for service because it was throwing a code for an 02 sensor. I have replaced the 02 sensor and it didn't clear it up. I spoke with Jeremy Young the service advisor who assured me they would figure out what the problem is. When 5:15PM rolled around and I still had not heard from them I called. Apparently my car had been ready for awhile but because the service advisor didn't verify my phone number (they had done service on my vehicle before and should have had it) they couldn't get a hold of me. Mr. Young stated that my 02 sensor was bad and needed to be replaced. I told him that was not the problem I had it replaced twice and he insisted it was the "other" 02 sensor. He said he would explain it all to me when I got there and go over everything. When I arrived twenty minutes later he had gone home for the day and was off the next day. When I told them I needed to speak with someone about this I was told I needed to speak to Mr. Young. After I received my paperwork with the code information I saw that to was the same 02 sensor same side same everything. So the advisor flat out lied to me. It even says on the paperwork already replaced 02 sensor and light will not clear bank 1 02 sensor is bad needs replaced. I was so upset I called the next day and spoke with Chris Mcphillips who was terribly rude. She said they would refund my money for the service but until I paid for another 02 sensor they wouldn't look any further in to the issue. I asked if I buy an 02 sensor from you can I return it when it doesn't fix the problem she said no. This is a $300 sensor. I got my money back and ran for my life. I would NEVER go to this dealership for anything. They are a rip off in the sales and service department. Oh and after carefully reviewing the paperwork they gave me (what my 02 sensor readouts were, paperwork saying I had a misfire, and my p0037 code) I noticed at the top that it was dated 3 days before I dropped my car off for service.

Quality only dealer who really worked with me

by from San Diego, CA |

I live in San Diego and was shopping for a Nissan Leaf S so I looked at the two dealerships we had here (Pacific and Mossy). Pacific was willing to work with me, but would not go lower on the price. I showed Mossy the price Pacific was offering and they said it was a great deal and told me to take Pacific's offer. Well I didn't. I kept looking at dealerships in Riverside and Temecula area. John Wright from the Internet department emailed me, then he called me two times asking me to email or call him back. When he left a polite message, I figure what the heck, I'll call him. He told me he emailed me, but it turned out it ended in my Spam box. Anyway I told John Wright the offer I got from Pacific, and the what I wanted. Bam within an hour or so he gave me the price I wanted! This was on a weekday so I told him I'll come in with my wife and son this Saturday (May 17th). We came in on Saturday and was hoping he didn't change any of the numbers. Well true to his word John kept his promise, ran through financing and we were out of there in two hours! Told him we had to run because we had a birthday party to go to. If you're shopping for Nissan and you don't live far, check out Quality Nissan. John Wright is a real nice person. Never once did he rush us (we were rushing him), and gave us the time to make a final decision on this vehicle. We are really impressed with everything John did for us. Quality Nissan is really lucky to find a salesperson who really works to earn them business. Now I'm telling my co-workers the deal I got from Quality Nissan. Hopefully they go to John at Quality Nissan for their next vehicle (do I get any kick backs for my referral?). Just kidding. I'm just happy I got a great deal from John at Quality Nissan!

NO HASSLE AND GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE !!

by from Temecula, Ca |

I was looking to purchase a new truck, Jason and Kevin responded to my internet inquiry and immediately called me back to assist me in finding the truck I was looking for equiped the way I wanted it. I contacted several dealerships and none of them went the extra mile to get my wife and I the truck we wanted. I had some very high expectations and a budget I was willing to spend and no more. Jason was right up front and said that is what you want, We will get that done for you. And now I am driving that truck. I work in a customer service industry and know what it takes to get the job done. Jason & Kevin are no pressure straight to the point 100% committed to getting you the best possible deal. GREAT JOB GUYS !!!

Best Experience Ever!

by from Hemet, Ca |

This was by far the best car purchase experience ever! It was a hassle-free process and we can truly say that we are satisfied customers.