DCH Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Temecula

Service 888-754-5109 Service 888-754-5109

DCH - Delivering Customer Happiness

Service Department

by from Temecula, CA |

I brought our Jeep in for a recall and also to have the trailer wiring "activated" (requires an ecm reflash) so we could pull our boat. In spite of a miscommunication on my part, the service department (specifically, Mike Casey), was able to quickly resolve the issue and he had my Jeep ready to go within an hour. He was courteous and professional. I have always been skeptical when it comes to service departments and the "promises" that some dealerships make regarding customer satisfaction - but in this case, Mike (and the DCH service department) came through. I can honestly say that I am a satisfied customer. Thank you again, Mike.

Used Vehicle Purchase

by from Temecula, CA |

Went to go look at a (2) vehicles I found online. My experience was such that my next vehicle will most likely come from DCH dodge.. of Temecula. Robert Traver was my point of contact, and he was very polite and not pushy.

Nice but not knowlegeable

by from Murrieta , CA |

They did a good job selling me a car. But they told me in had features in the car but it didn't. So went back and they told me I would have to pay more to have it put in. Also when I told them to hold my down till Friday. They charged my account the day after. So need to work on teaching their employees to sell the cars correctly. Or they should have to pay for the things the salesmen sell.

Customer Care

by from Oceanside Ca |

My car was inducted for service by Miss Daisy Eviota after she did a detailed visual inspection of my vehicle into DCH for a routine oil change. A service indicator appeared on the instrument cluster,. My vehicle care was then transferred to Anthony Mounsey who explained the situation, the issue was identified and the maintenance performed by the dealer sooner than stated along with a detailed cleaning. This is a second purchase from the dealer and all service has been performed at DCH. This dealer knows customer care and service. Dave Flores Oceanside Ca.

Bad Experience

by from Temecula, CA |

Bad experience filled with problems, and I definitely do not recommend going here. Good luck on getting calls returned, or for that matter, getting the front desk to answer the phone consistently.

Great Experience!!!

by from Temecula, Ca |

We have bought four cars from DCH and all have been great experiences. Our recent purchase was a 2015 Dodge Charger SXT Rallye. We also purchased two Challengers and a Neon. Alfredo Villegas, Sales Consultant gave us an outstanding deal on the Charger. When we got to Finance Joanna McKenna the Finance Director was very nice and professional. We got a call the day after we purchased the Charger from Joanna and she got us even a better interest rate than what we already sign the contract for. She did not have to do that, that's what you call great customer service. I took the Charger in to have the Nav installed and to have a few paint chips repaired and Sarah Fulmer, Service Advisor greeted me promptly and was extemely helpful. And finally I received a call from Esteban Hernandez, Internal Service Advisor and he advised me what options I had for the paint repair. When I picked up the car the service that was performed was stellar, very happy all around with DCH Dodge of Temecula.

2 EMPLOYEES, 1 DAKOTA 2 VERY HAPPY BUYERS!

by from Anaheim, ca |

I never wanted to buy from a dealer because i didn't want to be "cheated" plus I knew what I wanted in a truck but after months of looking I almost gave up. Then my wife sent me a link from DCH for an 08 red dakota, after reading the features I seen the price!!! I thought there's something wrong with it there has to be little over 10k. so wife called spoke with Greg who was freaking amazing, friendly and welcoming right off the bat. I was skeptical at first still hesitant but after 5 min with the him i felt comfortable and was able to relax, my wife n I felt like we knew him personally which was great cause I was able to trust him. HONESTLY what sold me was the service provided by Greg and i wish i could remember her name she was the nice young lady who did all our paperwork for us she was also friendly, welcoming, funny attentive and was able to relate to us on a personal kind of level which was great cause we felt like she understood and genuinely cared. LONG STORY LONGER THESE PEOPLE MADE MY FIRST TIME BUYING FROM DEALERSHIP NOT JUST MEMORABLE BUT FREAKING A W E S O M E!!! FROM 1-10 10 being great HANDS DOWN THESE GUYS GET 15 from me!! I will definitely return for another purchase when ready! Thanks for the great experience and for my new BABY!!!

December 14, 2014

Wow! Thank you for the wonderful review! We truly appreciate your feedback and we are glad Greg and the rest of our team provided you with such a positive experience. We hope you continue to enjoy your 2008 Red Dakota and we look forward to seeing you next time!

Worst service

by from Temecula |

Worst service in the world they will ding your new car up then the service manager Steve will joke about it because the type of business you are in after receiving 2 invoices saying they were gonna fix the damage they did still not fixed not only is damage not fixed they lied on paper that they had it two days when they had it two weeks , I bought a truck needed for my pool business and they put me in a rent a car then the rent a car overdrew my account yet they still haven't fixed my vehicle I'm going to leave bad reviews for the next 6 years because this place is a circus.

November 12, 2014

Jeremy, I would first like to thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback on your recent experience with our dealership. That being said, I am very sorry that your experience was not a positive on, and would like to further discuss the situation at your earliest convenience. Please feel free to contact me at 951-491-2177. I am looking forward to hearing from you. John Holmbeck, General Manager

We had the best experience at DCH!

by from Orange County, CA |

One of the absolute best dealership experiences we've ever had! My fiance and I bought a 300 SRT8 here yesterday, and our entire experience from beginning to end was flawless and straightforward. Prior to driving to Temecula from South OC, my fiance talked to Greg Carey over the phone. Greg was friendly and knowledgeable, and even took the time to send an email with photos/details of the car we were interested in. When we arrived yesterday to look at the car, Greg never made us feel rushed or pressured into purchasing. We got a smokin' deal on the car, but it was Greg's attitude and professionalism that really made us grateful for such a pleasant transaction. We've purchased many, many cars over the years, and this dealership is definitely the best at customer service. Be sure to check out their website...they have a great inventory with a lot of variety. We highly recommend DCH of Temecula, and will definitely do business with them in the future!

October 28, 2014

Wow Richelle, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review. Your kind words about our staff are truly appreciated and we will pass them along. It's great to hear that we were able to your experience one of the best you have had. Thanks for your business and enjoy your purchase!

Purchase of a 2014 2500 Ram truck

by from Menifee,Ca. |

Purchase of a 2014 2500 Ram truck I cannot say enough about the purchase of our New 2014 Dodge Ram 2500 truck. The salesman Pradeep (Mr.P) is the best anyone could hope for. This is my second vehicle bought from this dealership and Pradeep and both were just as pleasant. Thank you DCH and be aware that we will gladly sent anyone we know to your dealership for service or purchases. Thanks again, Rick and Anita Rodriguez

July 26, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave your positive feedback! We are thrilled that you are happy with the purchase of your 2014 Dodge Ram 2500. Again, thanks for taking the time to leave a review and of course, for choosing DCH CDJ of Temecula!