DCH Acura Honda Temecula

Service 888-526-9173

DCH - Delivering Customer Happiness

Great!

by from Murrieta, CA |

Great experience, went in nervous after going to another dealership that was just horrible. Temecula DCH Honda was amazing! I want to thank Anthony for being so patient and really taking the time to explain things and giving me options! I would refer anyone here. I am excited to enjoy my new car. Thank you all so much!

May 12, 2015

Thank you for the 5-star review! We are so happy to hear that Anthony helped you have such a wonderful car-buying experience. We appreciate your business, and we look forward to working with you in the future. Enjoy your new car!

Amazing Experience!!!!!

by from Temecula, Ca |

We need to thank everyone at Temecula Honda but especially Lorraine, Jeff and Chuck. Lorraine was simply amazing. Very friendly. Very funny. A genuine person who invited us in and made us feel welcome. She even had homemade cupcakes on her desk that she shared with us! Jeff and Chuck helped process our deal and what a deal it was!!! This trio was the BEST!!! No hassles, no gimmicks. If you are looking for a new car, this is THE place to go. Ask for Lorraine, Jeff and Chuck and they will do the rest! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!!!!

December 24, 2014

Thanks for the five-star review, Maya! I'm so pleased to hear your kind words about Lorraine and I will be sure to pass along your praise to her and the rest of our crew. Thank you for stopping by and we hope to see you again!

MUST see Cecilio Garcia!!!

by from Temecula, CA |

If you are going to buy a new or used car from DCH Honda of Temecula you NEED to see Cecilio Garcia! Cecilio surpassed any expectations I would have of any sales person. First of all, while shopping for the car, Cecilio greeted me with a sincere greeting and was exceptionally respectful and selfless as he listened to what I needed and wanted and helped me look at cars. By selfless I mean he listened to my wants, concerns and questions and everything he showed me specifically pertained to what I wanted. There was immediate trust, respect as well as a definite comfort level. It seemed like I was shopping with a friend not a sales person. Cecilio got me into a car that was PERFECT for me. I love my car. However, I had an issue come up after I bought the car and this is when Cecilio just blew me away... He gave me his personal cell phone number in order to insure I had my issue taken care of. I believe that the entire time he was helping me he was not scheduled to work, AND, what he was helping me with was definitely NOT in his job description!!! He was in contact with me for several days until everything was worked out. WOW!!!!!!! Cecilio has impeccable integrity! His due diligence and work ethic surpassed any sales person I have ever come across in any area of sales. I would without any hesitation recommend Cecilio to ANYONE who is buying a car. Even if you do not want a Honda, go to DCH Honda and see if Cecilio has any other cars to show you. You are guaranteed an honest, sincere person who really does have your best interest at heart. I truly appreciate Cecilio?s commitment to providing exceptional and excellent customer service! Thank you so very much Cecilio!

August 18, 2014

Hello, thank you so much for taking the time to share your review! We cannot express how thrilled we are to read your words. It is extremely important to us to provide the highest level of customer service possible, and so we are thrilled to hear about your time working with Cecilio. We will be sure to pass along your kind words! We appreciate your business and we look forward to working with you in the future.

My experience DCH Honda Temecula

by from Murrieta, CA |

I was contacted by Lorraine Yelton to come in and check out new leasing options and she was very pleasant and not indimitating so I came in to see what my options were since my lease would end in about a month. Andy Rocio helped my process and it was smooth we checked out the Fits first. And Lorraine mentioned to me to give the Civic LX a drive around because of the new upgrades. After driving the fit I drove the civic and Andy was very nice and knowledgeable of the car. Scott Mcgeary closed the deal. I worked with him 2 years ago with my fit and I feel like I got a good deal and am leaving as another happy customer at DCH honda temecula. Everyone that helped me out today was very friendly and inviting.

April 4, 2014

Thank you for your loyalty to DCH Honda of Temecula! We sincerely appreciate the opportunity to continually re-earn your business with our dedicated staff. Congratulations on your new car and we're looking forward to the next time!

New leases CAN be enjoyable!

by from Murrieta, CA |

New lease with Lorraine and Brandon I have been working with Lorraine via phone for about 3 months and finally had time to get into the dealership. She was always quick to answer my questions but give her suggestions on what would work best for me based on my current driving situation. At no point did I feel the typical sales pressure to up-buy from either her or Brandon (who processed my paperwork for the new lease). She managed to get me into a 2 year newer lease without the hassle of negotiations and I wound up with a GREAT deal that was better than I'd found online. She's EXTREMELY knowledgeable, flexible, great with suggestions and listens when I ask questions rather than interrupting and guessing what my question will be! Both she and Brandon were great to deal with and I would highly recommend them both! -Seth Myers

April 4, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with such wonderful feedback about your recent experiences with Lorraine and Brandon. We are thrilled to hear that Lorraine was knowledgeable and always responsive when you had any questions, to help you get the right car for you. We never want our customers to feel pressured during an already often stressful time, so we are pleased that your experience was hassle-free and calm. Thank you again for the great review and we hope to serve you again in the future!

Amazing Service at DCH Honda Temecula

by from Murrieta, California |

This has been the best service at a dealership that I have ever received. Cheryl and CJ were extremely helpful and friendly. I am a busy mom, but they got me in and out in no time and even followed up to make sure everything was fine with my vehicle. I would absolutely recommend DCH to my friends and family.

March 20, 2014

Thank you for your positive review regarding your experience with DCH Acura of Temecula! We strive to provide excellent service to our customers and we appreciate your feedback. Cheryl and CJ are valued members of our team, and we are glad to hear they were able to assist you so well and so quickly. We hope that you'll come back should you need us in the future!

ACURA SERVICE DCH TEMECULA

by from TEMECULA, CA |

This dealership rocks! It is the best of my experiences with Acura over 20 years. ROBERT DOMINGUEZ and the whole service team are tops....they are friendly, helpful, always on the job and terrific to deal with regarding service. I want to stop in there to say Hi all the time!

December 24, 2013

We are so thrilled to hear that you had such a wonderful experience. We hope that you will continue coming back to work with us in the future. Thank you for your feedback!

Outstanding, great service, very impressed

by from Lake Elsinore ca |

Thank you. My family and I are extremely pleased with your dealer. This is the best experience my family and I have experienced at a car dealership. Will refer friends and family. Once again. Thank you.

December 19, 2013

Dan and family, thanks for the 5-star rating! We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback about our dealership. We are so glad to hear that you all had a great experience. Your business is truly valued and your referral is appreciated. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again. Thank you again and we hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday!

Service Department

by from Murrieta, CA |

Ease in making appointment, then changing the time. No problem obtaining a loaner care for a few errands. My car service (just normal servicing) was completed in less than the time they suggested. Everyone at the dealer is extremely friendly, low pressure and very helpful. Best Service Department at a dealer that we've ever used. Most of the time the sales people are great, and then you get to the service department and it isn't the same. Kudos to Temecula Acura!

December 4, 2013

Thank you Sharon and Dave for making DCH Honda Acura of Temecula your dealership of choice! We are happy to hear that you had an easy time making an appointment, even with a time change! Thank you for your comments regarding our service department, we are thrilled you had a great experience. Thank you for your visit, and we hope to see you soon!

Outstanding Customer Service

by from Temecula, CA |

Robert at DCH Acura is great he always helps me and my husband with the service and maintenance. Chad also has help me finding parts in a very time efficient matter. James checks my car most of the time he is always nice to me and honest. They always provide us with a loaner and accommodate to our schedules. I will keep buying Acura's because of the service we received. Keep it up DCH Acura Thank you guys outstanding service 5 stars well deserved.

December 4, 2013

Hello Jessica, thank you for taking the time to share your review! We are so happy to hear that you had a positive experience with James, Chad and our service department. We appreciate your business, and we look forward to working with you in the future!