Arlington Toyota/Scion

2095 N Rand Rd, Palatine, IL 60074

New 866-245-6958
Used 888-892-5726
Service 877-291-8579

We Speak Your Language...LOW PRICES!

Great Customer Service

by from Chicago, IL |

Derec was the name of the salesman who took care of me and I couldn't be happier! I purchased a certified used 2013 Corolla and it was painless a transaction. The facility is very clean, the salesmen/women are very attentive and the financing guy very nice! Thank you!

Worst experience ever!!

by from Chicago IL |

So I was looking for a new car and I went to this dealership. We had agreed upon the price. When I went home that evening the next day I received a phone call from the dealer saying that I wasn't approved by the bank. My credit score is 700 and These people are liars. After John the manager called me and told me that I wasn't approved by the bank they went and gave me a different deal with the interest rate Wisdomwood we agreed upon. His excuse was the banks were calls it was 4pm. John was very rude and very unprofessional I would never go back to this dealership I regret buying a car here save yourself the headache and go somewhere else!!

GREAT LOW PRICE

by from ROCKFORD |

We bought our new Camry for $1600 less than any other dealer around us plus they gave us 0% for 72m it was worth the drive from Rockford. Arlington Toyota was the largest Toyota dealership we had been to and they had the color we wanted at the best price. Thank you Frank

Bad experience

by from Lake Zurich, Il |

Went in with the intention of possibly buying a used car, left feeling like I was a loser in the eyes of the sales department.

2 smooth transactions in one visit

by from Chicago, IL |

It took less than 3 hours from the test drive, trade and actual purchase of our new vehicle. Totally satisfied with how quick and smooth it all got done.

2013 Rav4 Purchase

by from Wheeling, IL |

WOW! It's been almost a year since I purchased my 2013 Rav4, my salesman Damian Podgorski, and manager Frank were wonderful! They took good care of me and my husband. The car drives beautifully in the snow and ice, absolutely no skidding or sliding, it's sleek, black and beautiful. Damian made us feel like he practically built the car! He was so knowledgeable and patient with all our questions and the test drive. I would recommend Damian, Frank and Arlington Toyota in Palatine to anyone who wants to purchase a vehicle. Thanks Damian and Frank for your expertise!

Easy & Fast to buying car

by from Lake Zurich |

Easy from the moment we got there. We had the pleasure of dealing with RJ and his manager Frank Accetta, who made us feel comfortable all the way. We are very happy with our new Sienna and look forward to doing business with them again.

Outstanding sales & service

by from Schaumburg, Illinois |

Purchased a 2014 Tacoma recently, and couldn't be happier. Have purchased vehicles from Arlington Toyota before and have always been happy. Our sales person, Ryan bent over backwards to locate the vehicle and price desired. Another outstanding deal, and the real reason for the purchase is not only the great sales department, but the service department. It's the outstanding service department that completes the deal. When you treat customers right, both in sales & service, you grow a loyal repeat customer. Speaking as a loyal repeat customer.

Perfect used cars...

by from Wheeling, IL |

Tom Posiewko was my salesman who helped me pick out a vehicle that fit my needs. They have a huge inventory of pre-owned vehicles and all of them come with a free carfax and service records. My vehicle had over $800 worth of work done before I purchased it. They replaced tires, brakes and some other things. It's the money I will not have to spend for another couple years and their cars are priced competitively. Their used cars seem to be in great shape so would definitely recommend the dealer. See Tom Posiewko and tell him Jake B. sent you so I get a referral finders fee :)

Great Deal

by from Chicago, IL |

I recently bought a car from Arlington Toyota. They have an amazing facility. I walked in not really looking for a car. Danny, the salesperson, took very good care of me. He gave me the money I was looking for on my trade. He brought both vehicles inside when we were done so I can transfer my stuff to the new car. Since it was very cold outside I really appreciated this. He showed me how to work every feature on my car and was never in a rush. Great service. Thanks Danny.

Awsome deal

by from Rockford IL |

I have recently purchased my 2013 Highlander from here and I very very happy with my purchase. The whole process of shopping around from place to place was tiresome but was glad that my friend referred me to this place. Hamed Ranjbar (RJ) did a wonderful job of making this process as painless as it could be. Since this was a big a purchase I needed to be sure that this was the right thing for me and he did a wonderful job of answering all my questions and giving me the time and space I needed to come to my final decision to make the purchase. Coming in as a value customer made me feel at ease that I was going to get a great deal and not have to worry about hidden agendas. Since i was in no rush I was able to get a lot of things taken care of before coming in to sign the final papers. This very big purchase was made with no regrets. I was very pleased with everything that 3 weeks after my purchase I have referred my family member to go see RJ to see if he can make them just as happy with their new car purchase as much as I was.