Muller Honda

150 Skokie Valley Rd, Highland Park, IL 60035

New 888-292-3669
Used 866-396-2845
Service 877-220-0137

#1 Honda Certifed Dealer in the District and Best Rating by Dealerrater.com Best Selection and Service

Best Prices Around!

by from Tinley Park, IL |

We are very happy with the purchase of our 2010 Certified Accord. I did extensive research before we made our purchase and found that Muller has the best prices on Certified Accords. We drove over an hour away, Doug (Internet Manager) was very professional. He promised to get us in and out as quickly as possible and he came through on his promise. We were there for about an hour and a half which is great timing considering it was a Saturday and they were pretty busy. Other dealers that I talked to were charging an additional fee for the Certification but that wasn't the case at Muller. Everything was included in the advertised price and there were no hidden fees. Al in finance was also very professional. He wasn't pushy at all. He offered us a wrap warranty coverage for a very good price. While I did find that there was value in purchasing the extended warranty it didn't fit our budget and he understood. I would highly recommend Muller to all my friends and family. Thanks Doug and Al!

Beware of Service

by from schaumburg |

If you want to pay sticker price for your car come to this dealership. Absolutely no deals. The service department is absolutely the worst.. Don't get your car repaired here because they charge for the repair and actually don't do it. I paid for a repair and it was not fixed, they said it was brought it to another honda dealership they identified the problem. Took it back to Muller and to fix they said they did. THEY DID NOT!! Had to have the other dealership fix the problem. SERVICE BEWARE!

Amazing Experience

by from Chicago, IL |

Just purchased a new Pilot and I couldn't be happier with the process. These guys were patient and very transparent with us and communicated on our terms. I would also recommend Kirk Kim- he was incredible to work with, I was in and out with my new car in under an hour. First class all the way.

Great Experience

by from Algonquin, IL |

Went in to test a Fit came out with a brand new Civic. Sales rep. Kurt Kim made the experience easy. Satsified with purchase, would recommend to any one looking for a Honda.

Muller Honda responded to this review

April 16, 2012

Thank you for your Business and Good Review

play hardball with these guys and WIN

by from midlothian |

this is a reasonable sales crew. PLEASE know what you want and know your limits (REFER TO EDMUND'S AND NOT KELLY BLUE BOOK !!!!! i bought a used Toyota from them and it will need a little work down the line but it being a fresh trade in they done a good job at getting it up to par for sale compared to other lots i have looked at. The most impressive part of my experience was watching Mr. Muller come out and start getting his porters and sales people in line.( i just bought a car and nobody was doing anything to get my plates on the car. without me saying a word or even looking in his direction he zeroed in on me waiting from across the showroom floor and got on my sales man's case and the porters case, Which impressed me.) this place would have got the fifth star but i haven't broke in my truck yet, and BE CAREFUL (THE SERVICE CENTER IS RIGHT NEXT TO THE SHOWROOM. I BACKED OUT FOR A TEST DRIVE, AND FOUND OUT THAT PEOPLE FLY THROUGH THAT DEALERSHIP'S LOT. I WAS ALMOST HIT GOING FOR A TEST DRIVE. 10 MINUTES BEFORE THAT MY SALES REP. WAS BACKING OUT A MINI VAN FOR ANOTHER CUSTOMER AND WAS ALMOST HIT ALSO BY SOMEONE COMING OUT OF THE SERVICE CENTER )!!! i am very happy with the experience and even though i am not a Honda fan, standing my ground got me a nice deal.

Awful dealship, never buy from them

by from Greyslake, IL |

I have contacted with several Honda dealership recently, to get the quota for Odyssey. When I emailed Mullar, they refused to give a quote, the manage Joseph Lee insisted me to come in. Because I live far away, I said if it's ok to let me know the price. They said well, if you live far away, we can't help. This is how they do business????? If they continue doing business like this, they will have fewer and fewer customers. Smart people, if you want to buy car in reasonable price, don't buy from this dealer!!!!!

2010 Honday Odyssey

by from Chicago, IL |

My wife and I purchased a 2010 Honda Odyssey in August of 2010. I was very impressed with our sales rep, the price, and facility. I felt like they were competitively priced with other local Chicagoland dealerships, however came highly recommended for their sales and service. They took ample time to explain the radio, nav, and other features to my wife during pickup. My only complaint was during the finance discussions, as they wouldn't take my pre-approved USAA financing. I ended up having to go through Honda and although the financing percentages were the same, it was a waste of my time to get pre-approved via USAA. I would definitely recommend this dealership to someone looking for a Honda in the local Chicago area.