Auto Source Motors Lindon

370 N State St, Lindon, UT 84042

Used 888-576-3341

Helpful in all aspects

by from Lindon, UT |

Helpful and very kind. Easy to work with and fast.

Great Alternative to High Prices

by from Cedar Hills |

I would like to say how refreshing the entire process was. They are completely transparent with the branded titles, repairs and condition of vehicles they procure. There is no pressure, they let you take the vehicles and thoroughly inspect, drive and otherwise familiarize yourself with their product. They work hard to help with financing should you need it. I told them the price and payment range I needed and they came down to it without any haggling. Very nice staff, very personable. Max was my initial contact salesman, Shane and Nate worked on the finance side great group of guys I recommend this team without hesitation. It is a great way to not get gutted by depreciation on a virtually new car! Regards- David Glenn

Good work guys!!!

by from Lindon, UT |

I recently purchased a car from AutoSource, Lindon. I have always been skeptical of Rebuilt titles. I believe though that these guys are doing it right. I had the car I was interested in fully inspected by an independent shop and they could not find anything wrong with it. So, since this was the car we wanted, and it was thousands lower than an clear title eji le with as few miles, we decided to go ahead with it. They were up front with what happened to the vehicle and not trying to butter coat it. We have driven it for a few days now and all is well. We will see what the long term situation is and if the car continues to be trouble free. I drove the car extensively on a test drive. Have a person that knows something about cars there to look it over as well. The staff was friendly and the environment was non pressure. Good work guys!!!

Great. The transaction went well.

by from Lindon, UT |

Great!!!!The transaction went well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would definitely buy from him again!

by from Lindon, UT |

Max helped sell me my Mazda 3 and I had a great experience. He answered all my questions and helped secure a good deal for me. I would definitely buy from him again.

Thanks for the business guys.

by from Lindon, UT |

Max was great. I didn't feel pressured at all and he was able to work with what he had to get me at the Payments I wanted. Smooth and painless process on my end. Thanks for the business guys.

I highly recommend autosourcemotors.

by from Lindon, UT |

We bought a 2010 Yukon XL from the guys at the Lindon Store. They were exceptional! Our salesman (Max), the manager (Josh), and financial specialist (Nate) were delightful to work with. They were patient, helpful, and worked with us until we were satisfied with the sale price and the trade amount. I highly recommend autosourcemotors. They have excellent vehicles and the highest standards of quality.

Best experience we have had buying a used car!

by from Lindon, UT |

Best experience we have had buying a used car. The sales people were friendly and professional. The whole process took less than an hour. No haggling and we are pleased with the price.

Loved my experience with them 100%

by from Lindon, UT |

Friendly, great service, honest. Loved my experience with them 100% . Will be back for my next purchase.

We had a great experience!!!

by from Provo City, UTAH |

Duncan was great. Didn't feel pressured into any purchase. We had a great experience!!!