Championship 54

3349 Villa Pt, Owensboro, KY 42303

Used 888-484-7618

this place is a joke!

by from ky |

contacted this dealership several times about a car for sale. i live 2 hours away and wanted to make sure everything was correct and in order before i made the drive. anyways i was told this car was in excellent condition and drove great. i made the 2 hour drive only to find the car was in horrible condition, water stains, the air conditioning didnt even work! even the key was broken! awful place will never go back

Championship 54 responded to this review

August 14, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us this feedback. We're so sorry to hear you had such a negative experience with our dealership during your visit. We would love to be able to speak with you regarding your car and make this right with you. Please contact us through tjackson@championshipautos.com , reference your review, and ask for me directly. We would like to help resolve this matter with you personally. We look forward to speaking with you soon. Tim Jackson, General Sales Manager, 270-683-6885, tjackson@championshipautos.com

Horrible experience

by from Ft. Branch, IN |

Found issues in the front end of the vehicle durring test drive. I agrred to purchase the vehicle if repairs were made. They claimed to make repairs but vehicle still popped and shook when driving. They told me they had forfilled thier obligation and that I could trade the vehicle in if I wasnt happy with it. Now I am stuck haveing repairs made myself. I would not recommend this dealership to my wosrt enemy. They will not stand behind their vehicles even when they agree to. They will just tell u whatever u want to hear to get u to purchase a vehicle.

Outstanding Customer Service

by from Hartford, KY |

My husband and I purchased a 2013 Chevrolet Malibu. I never ran into any issues along the way. The salesman who put us in the car to test drive was very kind and accommodating. The finance manager was thorough and explained every detail of our deal, and answered all questions we had without hesitation. We will most definitely buy our next vehicle through them as well. ChampionShip will treat you fairly and just like family. I wouldn't hesitate to send anyone I know there. Thank you Tim, JB, and Trevor for all your help!! You guys rock!

best car buying experience ever

by from kentucky |

my 16 year old son wanted a Mazda 3. he found one he liked on cars.com. It was at Championship 54. I emailed them expressing interest. I wasn't able to get there for almost 2 weeks because I live about 1 1/2 hours away. JB checked in with me every couple of days but was never pushy and it was just the right amount of contact. We finally test drove the car and loved it. thank you so much for everything JB. My son loves the car. I'm getting ready to trade in my vehicle and I will definitely be going back to Championship 54.

The perfect invisible car

by from Evansville, IN |

I have the joy of driving an hour to come to this dealership and test drive my dream car, the dealership called me and emailed me to confirm my test drive that very morning. Upon arrival to the dealership I come to find out that this dream car of mine that I've been emailing my salesman about for three days now and have set up this intricate detailed test drive with a review of the car that wasn't going to happen. The dealership had sent my car, my baby, to auction that morning. Upon my dismay at the news my salesman said "tough luck" and excused himself.

Nah...

by from Owensboro, KY |

Lack of professionalism Not willing to work with or help Blah

great customer service

by from owensboro ky |

Prompt service, they tried to contact me several times after submitting an inquiry. the vehicle I was interested in was sold before I had a chance to contact them back because it took me several days but they were very eager to help me find a different vehicle that I would have been interested in but not to the point of being pushy like most places. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone who asked where to go for good vehicles and service.

Prompt Reply

by from St. Louis, MO |

Very prompt in replying by phone to my email inquiry. They tried twice to reach me. Did not purchase from them because of a different interest in an automobile.

Make sure to get a carfax report!

by from Tennessee |

I was interested in the 2000 Cavalier coupe but after checking the NADA and Kelley Blue Book MSRP, I noticed the car was about $1000 overpriced. Thinking I could haggle the dealer down to a reasonable price, I ran a Autocheck/Carfax report. Not only is the car overpriced it has a junked/salvaged title. Buyer beware.

Never buy from them!!!!!

by from Dawson springs, ky |

Never buy from championship test drove 3 different vehicle they were all awful. I bought 1 had 3 months and it broke bought extended warranty and it would pay cause vehicle wasn't maintained properly before I bought.. Dealership wouldn't help at all and ignored my phone calls. They care nothing about there customers and have nothing but junk ... Beware!!!!