Championship 54

3349 Villa Pt, Owensboro, KY 42303

Used 888-484-7618 Used888-484-7618

Great service

by from Owensboro, KY |

I loved the help I got from Shawn and the people from this store they are a great group of people I will come back again!

Great buying experience

by from Owensboro ky |

Shawn did a great job! We felt satisfied that we were treated fairly! Great ride! I will be back for my next purchase!

wonderful customer service!!!!

by from Owensboro KY |

Very pleasing experience!!! Shawn Groves was wonderful to work with!! And TJ was awesome aslo! Thank you both for a great experience and an awesome ride!!!! :)

GREAT PRICES & SERVICE

by from Owensboro, KY |

My wife and I recently were looking for a different minivan. We went to Championship and was welcomed by Shawn Groves. He was extremely friendly and approachable. We explained to Shawn what we were looking for and our budget. He was able to find us a 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan. He was extremely helpful and was a non pressure salesman. The finance mgr. TJ was able to get us to the interest rate and payment that we wanted. The van had some small cosmetic issues that they agreed to fix. Shawn called us promptly and the repairs were done very quick. Shawn Groves has called us once a week since our purchase, just to see how we are liking our van and to thank us for our purchase. He has been the best salesman we have EVER had! We will recommend Shawn and Championship to all our friends and family

Worst car dealership in town

by from Owensboro, ky |

Hate champion. My car in 6 months has been a headache from day one. They are full of empty promises and I would've given anything to buy a toyota else where. I don't recommend this place to my worst enemy.

2013 Ford Fusion

by from Owensboro KY |

Found a great car needed a tiny bit of work. Champion gave me affordable payments, staff super friendly, served me with an alignment and all new brakes and roters free of charge. Couldn't be happier and would refer everyone in my friends list to them in a heartbeat. Defiantly pleased with my purchase. Thank you so much championship auto sales. You're the best.

this place is a joke!

by from ky |

contacted this dealership several times about a car for sale. i live 2 hours away and wanted to make sure everything was correct and in order before i made the drive. anyways i was told this car was in excellent condition and drove great. i made the 2 hour drive only to find the car was in horrible condition, water stains, the air conditioning didnt even work! even the key was broken! awful place will never go back

Championship 54 responded to this review

August 14, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us this feedback. We're so sorry to hear you had such a negative experience with our dealership during your visit. We would love to be able to speak with you regarding your car and make this right with you. Please contact us through tjackson@championshipautos.com , reference your review, and ask for me directly. We would like to help resolve this matter with you personally. We look forward to speaking with you soon. Tim Jackson, General Sales Manager, 270-683-6885, tjackson@championshipautos.com

Horrible experience

by from Ft. Branch, IN |

Found issues in the front end of the vehicle durring test drive. I agrred to purchase the vehicle if repairs were made. They claimed to make repairs but vehicle still popped and shook when driving. They told me they had forfilled thier obligation and that I could trade the vehicle in if I wasnt happy with it. Now I am stuck haveing repairs made myself. I would not recommend this dealership to my wosrt enemy. They will not stand behind their vehicles even when they agree to. They will just tell u whatever u want to hear to get u to purchase a vehicle.

Outstanding Customer Service

by from Hartford, KY |

My husband and I purchased a 2013 Chevrolet Malibu. I never ran into any issues along the way. The salesman who put us in the car to test drive was very kind and accommodating. The finance manager was thorough and explained every detail of our deal, and answered all questions we had without hesitation. We will most definitely buy our next vehicle through them as well. ChampionShip will treat you fairly and just like family. I wouldn't hesitate to send anyone I know there. Thank you Tim, JB, and Trevor for all your help!! You guys rock!

best car buying experience ever

by from kentucky |

my 16 year old son wanted a Mazda 3. he found one he liked on cars.com. It was at Championship 54. I emailed them expressing interest. I wasn't able to get there for almost 2 weeks because I live about 1 1/2 hours away. JB checked in with me every couple of days but was never pushy and it was just the right amount of contact. We finally test drove the car and loved it. thank you so much for everything JB. My son loves the car. I'm getting ready to trade in my vehicle and I will definitely be going back to Championship 54.