Tuttle Click Ford Lincoln

43 Auto Center Dr, Irvine, CA 92618

Used 949-472-5200

Excellent experience at Tuttle Click

by from Irvine CA |

Mr. Brandon Jacobson was patient to walk out and welcome us. He explained every detail which we asked. The Financial Manager Mr. Calvin Auyeung did the same way to us. That was a 100% satisfactory experience.

Good service and good support after the buy

by from Laguna Hills, Ca |

Sales person allowed me to tell him what I wanted and worked on that, no pressure to buy something else that he had in stock.

Polite, Professional and Prepared

by from Irvine, CA |

Mechelle was excellent. She greeted us warmly, had the car we wanted see parked by the door, and let us know that she was prepared. She was persuasive but not pushy in discussing features and options we might want to consider. We came prepared to buy the basic MKC and her recommendations were the main reason we bought the high-level MKC. And any time you can persuade my wife to buy a luxury item, you have demonstrated why you are in the big leagues. Everyone we encountered was polite, prepared and professional. Our son wants to by a MKZ and we will be back.

Great buying experience

by from Irvine, CA |

Our salesperson Rebecca was insightful, helpful, and responsive to our needs with respect to vehicle choices and the financing process. I greatly appreciate the personal touches and little things she, Dean, and Gianna did to make our buying experience educated and comfortable.

Great Car Experience

by from Laguna Hills, CA |

From the moment I pulled up it seemed that someone was engaged in being sure my concerns and problems were handled in the most expedient and best possible way.

Great service, shuttle, beautiful new facility

by from Irvine, CA |

Very professional service manager, convenient shuttle service for rides to and from work while car is being serviced, beautiful new facility.

Great Customer Service

by from Lake Forest, CA |

The experience was very professional and I generally felt like I could trust the workmanship. I very much appreciated the upfront communication and excellent customer service. due to the extra time needed on the repair of my vehicle and the amount of warranty work that impacted my car getting serviced, I really appreciated the help financially of the service dept covering my rental vehicle cost. Also, when there was a problem and I needed to return, the service department was very helpful again in making sure to take care of it and helped by again picking up the rental car costs.

thank you Craig!

by from Ca |

I liked my current service writer, Craig. He is very nice, polite, straight forward and understanding. I would like to see him for future visits !

Great Service Dept!

by from Irvine, CA |

Mike in the service department was outstanding. He explained the issues with my focus in detail and called several times throughout the week to keep me apprised of the repair progress. Very professional and much appreciated!

by from Westminster, CA |

Janey Neuenswander and the service manager worked as a team to make this NEW Lincoln customer extremely happy. Follow-up and attention to details with the non functioning horn and an extreme pull to the right, they "did the right thing" and made a point of making sure I would stay a New, but loyal Lincoln customer.