Universal Auto Sales

(3.8) 4 Reviews

6421 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Spotsylvania, VA 22551

Great shopping experience

by from Crozet, VA |

Had a great experience buying my vehicle here. They have good affordable deals and Sam's customer service was great. No pressure into buying, showed us all the facts and let us drive all that we wanted. Facilities aren't the greatest but it works for what needs to get done. Very friendly and fast service once we picked out our vehicle. Buying our next car here as well, even with the two hour drive there. Went out of the way because they were one of few that had many choices of what we wanted.

XCELLENT Customer Service Extremely Friendly Staff

by from Bowie, MD |

This dealership was excellent. The sales associate are very friendly and take care of you. I did not purchase a car since i didnt get approved for a loan however i would definately go back after i get my finances straightened out! My sales associate was very helpful, knowledgeable and courtious. I would definately come back soon to get a car. I would recommend this dealership to my friends. Go to it and buy a car! and you'll be pleased with the experience!

Purchased a Used Jeep

by from Fredericksburg, VA |

I had a great car buying experience thanks to Sam, they were very responsive via e-mail and made it a very pleasant experience. They never tried to pressure us into buying; rather, just provided quotes and information as we requested it. The trade-in/purchase process went very smooth, we had the pleasure of working with Sam who was super friendly and helpful, Dont know about the other customer who left negative review but All-in-all an unexpectedly pleasant experience!

This dealer does not want you to check the car

by from Fredericksburg, VA |

I emailed someone from this dealership and told them I wanted to take the car to a mechanic. I was told by email, no problem. When I got there, the person behind the desk told me I would not be able to get the car checked. After he checked with the author of the email, he changed his mind. However, when I tried to test drive the car, it wouldn't start. The salesperson did nothing to try to start the car. I gathered he really didn't want to do business with me.