8569 Baltimore National Pike, Ellicott City, MD 21043

Service 888-461-7060

The #1 No-Haggle Nissan Dealer in the Baltimore Area

Great service!

by from Baltimore, MD |

Friendly atmosphere and reliable service. Keep up the good work!

Damen Braxton and our Quest

by from Baltimore MD |

Our experience with the 2005 Quest was marginal. There was at terrible service manager and we almost walked away. But our service was handled by James Washington, service vastly improved. We travertine Quest for a Rogue partially on James Washington's recommendations. When we were ready to go back to the Quest James suggested Damen Braxton. Damien was a pleasure to work with. The process was quick and efficient. Our actual time was nominal in the purchase process. Between Damen and James we have a renewed customer experience. We would recommend both purchase and maintenance from Norris Nissan. RICHARD A. MORALES

Worst Dealership I have ever dealt with

by from Baltimore, MD |

purchased a Certified Pre Owned Nissan Rouge from Norris Nissan West in January. Big mistake. I saw red flags right away and should have walked out. Problem #1 After I purchased the car the sales rep handed me one key and said there was no second key. So much for being honest and upfront. I would have insisted on 2 keys or would never have purchased the car to begin with. Eventually they agreed to split the cost of a $300+ key with me. After buying the car, I should not have to haggle for two keys. Unreal. Problem #2 The car was missing a floor mat. I noticed it when I got home after I took the dealer mats out. I called the sales rep about an hour after I drove the car off the lot. He then insinuated I lost it in that hour. Really? This was corrected, but not without speaking to manager. Problem #3 Paint started peeling off the bumper a little over a month after I purchased the certified car. This was clearly touch up paint that was covering up a scrape from an accident. I was shown a clean carfax and was not aware of any accidents. I hope they didn't do the "touch up" paint job themselves. I certainly would not put it past them. This is the kind of place car sales men get their reputation from. My wife brought this paint issue to the sales rep's attention. Our sales rep first told her paint was suppose to peel off a bumper. Then he backtracked and accused her of getting in an accident. No sorry, you can look at the paint and it is just peeling off. This should have been a quick paint job for under $100 and they should have just done the right thing and took care of it. My wife asked to speak to the manager and our sales rep said he wasn't in. Another employee overheard what was going on, pulled her aside and said that he was in and that sales rep always acts this way toward women. My wife then insisted. What do you know the manager really was in! She still didn't get to speak to him, but instead the sales rep went in to the office and probably told the manager my wife got in accident, painted the bumper, and peeled the paint off herself. That is the kind of nonsense that goes on here! Pics are on yelp. You can see that there is no way this paint coming off was due to an accident! Update- it took Nissan parent company to step in and take care of my issue. Instead of the dealership taking care of the issue, they offered to paint it for $175. Gee, thanks. Every other quote we received was for less than half that. This whole situation is bottom line deceptive. This is the kind of stuff I would expect if I purchased a car privately or from a shady used car lot, not from a dealership. By far the worst place I have ever purchased a car from. After they sell you the car they want nothing to do with you. They do not live up to their promises and fail to deliver. Their customer service is horrendous. (The only person that had any good customer service was Renee.) A normal dealership would have just taken care of these minor issues with no problem. There are other Nissan dealerships with a better reputation in the area. In short, avoid this place. You have been warned.

Awesome Experience

by from Upper Marlboro, Maryland |

Purchasing my new Nissan Rogue was an awesone experience. The staff including my sales rep Mark Butler as well as my finance rep and other staff within the business made me feel welcome. Everything was explained in detail. I was presented with every option available. There was no pressure and no stress. The transaction was very simple and I felt confident that I would be satisfied. Mark Butler understood every product and he didn't stop until all my questions and concerns were answered. Definitely a great experience. I would recommend Norris Nissan to anyone interested in purchasing a vehicle. Just an all around great experience.

Norris Nissan Altima

by from Ellicott City, MD |

Norris Nissan is a wonderful dealer. Our salesperson was very helpful in finding the right vehicle with all of the feaatures we wanted. Our salesperson explained all of the features of the car, gave us a test drive in the car we purchased, and went out of her way to help us in the sales process..

New Car

by from Ellicott City, MD |

You should be proud of your salesman, he helped me in everyway that a buyer could be helped. You should have more salesman like Pat.

by from Boonsbore Md |

Great experence got exactly what I wanted. Cars.com was perfect for my busy schedule. It gave me time to shop when I had time to shop. Norris could not have been any better to deal with, From the time I walked through the door till I left with my vehicle. Thanks Again

Best Deal for my '14 Pathfinder

by from Baltimore, Maryland |

Even if you know what you want, still do your research and shop around for the best deal. You'll have to go to the dealer (forget about internet sales - these things need to get done face to face). I spent several weeks working to secure pre-approvals, weed out cars and dealerships, all to get to the point where I knew the vehicle and the price points that would work for me. Norris gave me a deal but I wasn't sure it was the best I could get. I was wrong! I decided to visit a few other Nissan dealers (one of which never even bothered to call me back - after a test drive)! After getting a different offer from another dealer (which had bait and switch all over it) I quickly realized that Norris had offered me a great deal. My credit is OK, and recognizing that, Norris offered me strategies I could employ to improve my credit and get a better deal next time. Norris gave me straight answers, no bait and switch (like another dealer), no funny business, no covert pressure tactics. Best of all, when I showed up late at night willing to take the deal and the people I worked with were gone for the day, I was still accommodated. Another salesman showed me the car and answered all my questions (30 minutes of his day to help a colleague get a commission). All of my finance questions were answered by their knowledgeable staff. I know this is a business relationship, but I felt as if I could stop by just to say hello. No pressure, no rush. My experience was exceptional and I see no reason why yours would be any different. Do your homework, then go to Norris first. Try others if you want assurance, but rest assured your best deal (and buying experience) will be at Norris Nissan.

Great service

by from Ellicott City, Maryland |

Internet Manager Thomas Wilburn, sold me two cars this year. His customer service skills were fantastic. He was knowledgeable, professional, courteous, and helpful. He was hassle free. For the first time, my car buying experience was painless. Thanks Thomas for finding this area's first 2014 Rogue with my specifications. I sincerely appreciate your help.

Return customer!

by from Randallstown, MD |

Rich Rosenberger was very helpful and attentive without being pushy. Good overall experience.