Rouen Pre Owned Outlet

1369 Conant St, Maumee, OH 43537

Great experience!! Great Service!

by from Toledo, Ohio |

I worked with Christi Fosgate. She was very professional. She really knew her stuff! Between her and Ryan I was able to get in a car that I love. They actually seem to care about my satisfaction. I would definitely (and already have) refer them to others.

2008 Nissan Altima

by from Toledo, Ohio |

My overall review of my purchasing process has been excellent. Mrs. Christi was wonderful to work with and she was ver y helpful. The facility was nice and so was everyone else working. I would definitely refer a friend here to buy a car.

Great To Work With

by from Bowling Green, OH |

No pressure, easy to work with used car dealership. Confident and knowledgable sales team working to get you the right fit instead of just clearing the inventory. Worked with Doug And Ryan who were beyond friendly and helpful. Thank you!

Experience with Doug Amstutz at Toyota Rouen

by from Toledo, Ohio |

This was a great experience he was great to work with there was no pressure and all of my questions and concerns were answered pleasant and appropriately. I was afraid to trade my Audi A8 in for a Honda Civic but I knew I needed to and he made this a pleasant journey. Thanks Doug

Review of recent purchase at Rouen Pre Owned

by from Sylvania, Ohio |

Christy my sales professional was great to work with. No pressure, very informative, very helpful. Great follow up Helped my son with a special challenge he had with his trade in. I have not purchased a car in awhile and was surprised by the entire process on the day of the actual purchase took almost two hours. I don't believe this is a reflection on Christy but there are alot of papers required now when purchasing and financing a car and I found the process rather lengthy. I would recommend Christy to any of my friends and I am very happy with my new Honda!

challenger

by from toledo, ohio |

From the moment I pulled up I felt welcome. I was greeted outside by sales rep Christie. She approached me, asked if she could help me. I pointed 3 different cars that I liked, told her that I didn't want to leave here without one, and she replied, "Well let's make this happen!" Several hours later I signed papers and purchased the vehicle that I wanted! I experienced excellent service at Rouen, it was actually the BEST experience I've ever had purchasing a car. I appreciate everything Ryan the sales manager and Christie did to assist me. I am very pleased and I will be recommending my family and friends to this dealership in the future.

Amazing service

by from Toledo ohio |

I bought a car 2010 Cadillac From Doug Amstutz great sales person.

Fantastic experience at Rouen

by from Ferndale, MI |

I recently purchased a used vehicle and had a wonderfully easy and relaxed experience. Doug Amstutz was the salesman who helped me. He was incredibly friendly and had a good sense of humor. He answered every question I had with ease (even if I had to ask it two or three times). He was knowledgeable and very helpful through the whole process. I felt taken care of and not a bother, which I've often felt at other dealerships. Their selection is great. I drove to Ohio from Michigan because every vehicle search kept showing up Rouen for exactly what I was looking for. I would highly recommend Rouen and Doug to anyone looking for a vehicle.

Best car purchase experience of my life!!!!

by from Rossford, Ohio |

This is by far the best experience I have ever had purchasing a vehicle...the staff, especially my salesman Doug Amstutz, where incredible!! I will definitely be back to this dealership to purchase another vehicle in the future and I am recommending this dealership to ALL of my friends and family that are in the market for a new or used vehicle.

New car purchase (Series 10 XB)

by from Toledo, Oh |

Rouen Toyota has been my "go to" dealer for purchasing vehicles. I have purchased 2 Scion XBs from them in the past and just purchased the 10yr anniversary 10 Series. I keep coming to Rouen necause of there knowledge and good customer service from oil changes to any maintenance thats need I only trust Toyota with my vehicle. Doug Amstutz made my buying experience a piece of cake with the ordering of the 10 Series. He constantly kept me updated during the whole ordering process. Essentially, Doug was my personal tracking number "lol". Absolutely amazing! Thank you Rouen Toyota!