Eurostyle Motor Cars Inc

(5.0) 2 Reviews

1631 S Dixie Hwy, Pompano Beach, FL 33060

Professional, Awesome and Courteous

by from Pompano Beach, Fl |

I was searching around my area for cars. I had been to about eight other dealers, and came to Eurostyle. Constantine was there for me as much as possible. He was very open, wasn't pushy, and took care of everything. After making my decision I went with Eurostyle Motor Cars Inc, not only on presentation, but quality. Thanks again for everything!

Professional, Helpful, and Caring

by from Pompano Beach, Fl |

I went to about 8 different dealers around my area to look for a Mazda 3. His was by far the most courteous. Constantine is there for you as much as possible, just give him a call. I also took a look at the other cars in the lot, each of which were in great condition. Everything was very clean, and well maintained. I highly recommend him. He explained everything and showed me all the information on his cars. After making my decision on the car that I wanted, I went with Eurostyle Motor Cars Inc. He also doesn't charge a dealers fee, so that's a plus. Thanks again!

Eurostyle Motor Cars Inc responded to this review

January 26, 2013

Selling quality cars versus quantity cars make my customers happy.My goal is to provide you clean title cars with a clean carfax Prior to sale they are mechanically inspected .I am available and flexible to meet my customers needs.I do believe that the name of my business will gain pride because of your recommendation.Thank you for your business,I am looking forward in the future to better serve you. Owner President Constantine Bohorodita