Orange Coast Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

New 888-567-7554
Used 888-566-4479
Service 877-438-4011

Price Protection Guarantee

Great experience buying a car, and warranty servic

by from Stanton, CA |

Great buying experience, quick and easy, quality work and we'll trained people to explain about the cars quality. Warranty service was great, highly recommend

terrible

by from Los Angeles ,CA |

They don't care how many hours you're waiting for an answer . They were holding me there yesterday for 7 hours to get an answer from the bank. And finally - THE BANK IS CLOSED SIR , WE WILL CALL YOU IN THE MORNING. And what do you think they did? Nope.

Orange coast Chrysler

by from Costa Mesa ,ca. |

Bad service dept, they want to argue every time you bring in car for warranty repair, service dept don't care and it shows in poor attitude

Orange Coast Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded to this review

May 12, 2015

Hi Bill, we genuinely care about our customers and our service. I am concerned to hear about your experience and I sincerely apologize. Please reach out to me directly so we can discuss your experience. I look forward to talking with you. Sincerely, Ron (ron@orangecoastauto.com)

NEW CAR BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Glendaly, CA |

On 3/29/2015 my wife and I drove two hours down to Orange Coast Jeep. They said they had two BRAND NEW red 2014 Jeep Summits. The first NEW summit had 500 miles on it, a previous owner and missing accessories not to mention a whole bunch of scratches. The second NEW Jeep Summit had 200 hundred miles on it and a nice scrape on the front spoiler. This isn't the first time Orange Coast Jeep has tried to sell a used vehicle as NEW. Our salesman, Rod told my wife and I the two red Summits were NEW. WHAT A JOKE!

Orange Coast Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded to this review

April 14, 2015

Hello, I am very concerned to hear about your recent experience with us. It is never our intention to mislead customers. Please contact me at you convenience so we can discuss this issue further and figure out how to make this right. Sincerely, Ron (ron@orangecoastauto.com)

Service dept.

by from Santa Ana ca |

Bad service in my last two visits to the serviced department...

Best Car Buy Experience

by from Lakewood California |

I am a widow who has not bought a car for over 13 years. My two sons are in the Air force out of state. I tried the first time at another Dodge dealer in Cerritos and felt like I was being bullied into buying the car they wanted not what I wanted. So after leaving their site with a headache I called my son at the base in Wichita, Kansas, to tell him I need help. He contact three Dodge dealers as he knew what type of car I was looking for, 2014 Dodge Dart. One of those dealers was Orange Coast Dodge in Costa Mesa. Chris Ramsey is who my son spoke to he told him what I wanted and how much I wanted to pay out the door. Chris said I think we can help. Those other Dodge dealers were saying no one can do it you may as well buy from us. Chris made it happen. We even had a little issue with no air conditioner after I bought the car. Here is what makes Orange Coast the best. They could have brushed me off and said you signed the contract your stuck with the car. But they didn't they apologized and said they would fix this. Jennifer who did the paperwork even talked to my son and told him not to worry the right car would be given to his mother. All my son said is Jennifer is so sweet and nice we are ok they are going to fix this. They drove all the way to San Diego to get my Car. Shined it up showed me everything about the car and even hooked up my phone to the blue tooth. I never felt like I was at a car dealership I felt like I was with friends that cared about what I wanted. It is not just buying a car it is how they make you feel! The respect and kindness they showed was far beyond what I expected. Both my sons will be deploying in January 2015, and are so happy to know there mother is in a safe car thanks to Orange Coast Dodge. I will tell everyone that asks me where I bought my car how great you were and your not just a car dealership your a family dealership. On behalf of my sons Sr. Airman Jarrod Schultz , Sr. Airman Kyle Schultz and myself Thank you so much!

New Car

by from LA, CA |

I was pleased from the start of this process, I was in the market for a SUV and Orange Coast delivered. Not only did I get a great vehicle but I also got a great deal with all the bells and whistles. I would Definitely recommend Orange Coast to my family and friends. Everyone was very helpful specially Will Lopez in Sales. Thank you Orange Coast Team!

Great Service

by from oceanside, ca |

Tessa and Sharif were easy to work with and very accommodating.

Happy Jeep Experience

by from Orange, CA |

The process of selecting the appropriate vehicles including test driving multiple models was great. We were so happy with our Sales Associate, Finance Dept, and of course the vehicles that we left the lot with two (2) new cars (Jeeps).

Howard & Mike

by from Long Beach, CA |

Easy no hassle deal. Howard and Mike were great. Thank you!

Bought My First Dodge

by from Huntington Beach, CA |

It was a great overall experience and I definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new car. Very nice staff full of people who want to help you. Aldo was our sales person; he was very helpful in finding the Challenger that I wanted, he answered all my questions and made buying my car very easy. I want to thank Jason, Aldo and everyone at Orange Coast for making this a cool experience for me.