Orange Coast Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Service 877-438-4011

Price Protection Guarantee

Bought a new challenger

by from Las Vegas NV |

I have been through the car buying process many times and I have never experienced such an easy transaction! Mike,Sam and Jason made the process painless and pleasurable! I drove 5 hrs to do my deal at Orange Coast Dodge and would do it again in a minute. This is the place you should buy your new car.

Great Service

by from Irvine, CA |

The Service Department was excellent to deal with. I went in for the routine maintenance and it was so easy. Their timing was precise, even though they had to add on little things (like attaching my license plate for me). I highly recommend buying a car from Orange Coast Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram and having your car serviced there. Excellent facility, everyone was so nice, and extremely helpful.

Great experience

by from Los Osos Ca. |

Bought a Chrysler 300 from Garrett Dieb Internet sales had a great experience would highly recommend him to anybody looking to purchase a vehicle I drove down from San Luis Obispo to purchase from them over 250 miles away worth the drive you may think you'll get a better deal or experience at some big name dealerships in the area but trust me they put in the extra effort and the general manager lost a bet because of me so that made it even more fun

Best Sales Associate

by from Chino, CA |

Chris Ramsey was the sale associate I spoke with. Over a course of 2 weeks we went over different models, colors and features. Found and lost a few potential cars. I was impressed by Chris when he asked what would it take to get my business but not in a pushy way. The one thing that definitely sold me was when the one car I fell in love with at another dealer was sold, he looked at other options. He suggested changing the interior seats, adding features to a similar model even suggested better deals. When I finally chose a car and met Chris he was nice and down to earth. Reassured me about everything, I think we were both glad we finally found the right car. I would like to deal with him again. He was patient and never pushed me or made me feel like I was wasting his time, we found the perfect car and I am happy we did our research.

Everyone here rocks!!!!

by from Fullerton CA |

Great experience! Everyone was extremely helpful and I'm very grateful to Sam for showing me all the features of the vehicle. I love my new car!!

great service and great team.

by from Costa Mesa CA |

I went to this dealership to look for a vehicle. I was greeted fast and the process was painless. Thanks for everything. Sam educated me about the vehicle.

purchased a new jeep wrangled from garrett

by from Santa Monica CA |

Garrett was very helpful both in selecting a vehicle and securing the financing. Sam was very knowledgeable when explaining the functions of the vehicle. I would recommend ocauto.

Purchased a used SUV for my family

by from Fresno, CA |

I spent over a week online, searching for an SUV that would work for our family and priced right. I came across a listing at Orange Coast Chrysler. I was given an online price, and it was in our range. I came from out of town to test drive the vehicle and check out the vehicle thouroughly. It exceeded my expectations. Arif, was who assisted my wife and I, and it was a painless process from your usual song and dance routine to purchase a vehicle. A bottom line fair market price for a vehicle. Thank you for your willingness to help my family. A+ Dealership

Amazing guest experience

by from Costa Mesa, ca |

My husband and I had an awesome experience at Orange Coast. We would highly recommend working with EZ. He is everything you would ask for in a car salesmen. Truly listened to what we were looking for and helped us get in to the perfect fitting car for our growing family. Our friends and family were jealous of our experience and are definitely going to consider purchasing their cars through orange coast.

Long drive but worth it .

by from Fresno CA |

Came to buy a Durango from Howard and mike p. All the way from Fresno well worth the drive for the great price and service...

Fleet management

by from LA, CA |

We bought 2014 Dodge RAM-the told we can have Bluetooth out of $1000/- incentive that is when I took delivery on June 23 almost one month past- Internet sales manager Logan or the sale person who I dealt with Garret never even bother to reply. We have branches in 14 stated and buy heavy trucks to cars- Never Never I had a such terrible experience like this.