Commonwealth Volkswagen

1 Commonwealth Dr, Lawrence, MA 01841

New 866-906-1372
Used 855-884-0627
Service 888-471-4583

Exit 45, route 495 in Lawrence. Huge selection of NEW Volkswagens in stock.

Knowledgeable, Polite and Professional

by from Atkinson, NH |

June 21, 2013 we drove home in a 2012 Volkswagen Passat SEL Premium V6 Certified Car. The purchasing experience was great as the salesman Josh Palmieri was knowledgeable and dealing with him was a pleasant experience as was our experience with the business manager Mark Brenier. Both were easy to work with, not pushy, polite and professional. Josh spent quite a bit of time with us reviewing all the features included in the vehicle and was very patient when asked to repeat something as we are not of the high tech generation! Marc, was not trying to get us to purchase other warranties and went over all the paperwork with clarity. It was a pleasant experience and everyone in the dealership was polite and professional in both appearance and knowledge. IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE! I would highly recommend the dealership--ask for Josh--He is also knowledgeable about other makes and models.

Dream car purchase

by from bradford, ma |

This was an awesome experience! I finally have the care I've wanted since I was a little girl.! Everyone was so nice and so excited for me Saw it on a Monday drove it home on a Tuesday. Dosn't get much easier.!