Commonwealth Volkswagen

1 Commonwealth Dr, Lawrence, MA 01841

New 866-906-1372
Used 855-884-0627
Service 888-471-4583

Exit 45, route 495 in Lawrence. Huge selection of NEW Volkswagens in stock.

Knowledgeable, Polite and Professional

by from Atkinson, NH |

June 21, 2013 we drove home in a 2012 Volkswagen Passat SEL Premium V6 Certified Car. The purchasing experience was great as the salesman Josh Palmieri was knowledgeable and dealing with him was a pleasant experience as was our experience with the business manager Mark Brenier. Both were easy to work with, not pushy, polite and professional. Josh spent quite a bit of time with us reviewing all the features included in the vehicle and was very patient when asked to repeat something as we are not of the high tech generation! Marc, was not trying to get us to purchase other warranties and went over all the paperwork with clarity. It was a pleasant experience and everyone in the dealership was polite and professional in both appearance and knowledge. IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE! I would highly recommend the dealership--ask for Josh--He is also knowledgeable about other makes and models.

Misleading Service Center

by from North Andover |

Bringing your car in for service? Think again?. I will keep this basic and to the point. First off I do want to acknowledge that the dealership has a good sales team. The service center is definitely the opposite. When I had my car in for a clutch replacement under warranty, they told me 3 days. It took them a week. The disappointing part is that they never updated me on the delay. I always had to call to get information after the 2nd day it was in the shop. On top of that they washed my car without my consent. Its not that I mind the car wash but if someone is going to do it they should do it right. Whoever washed the car actually was scratching the dirt into the paint and the trim pieces and now it is all scuffed up. Initially they offered to correct they issue and after multiple attempts they were un able to and then denied responsibility of doing damage to the car. Also they still have not followed up on replacing some trim pieces that were promised. I am extremely disappointed with their service as it cost me a lot of lost time with no resolution. Mark the service manager is very misleading and I would not trust whatever he tells you. I stopped recommending my friends and family to buy and service cars at Commonwealth motors. I will now recommend people to herb chambers and kelly for any future service or vehicle purchase.

Dream car purchase

by from bradford, ma |

This was an awesome experience! I finally have the care I've wanted since I was a little girl.! Everyone was so nice and so excited for me Saw it on a Monday drove it home on a Tuesday. Dosn't get much easier.!