Adam's Auto Sales

(1.0) 2 Reviews

3031 Nolensville Pike, Nashville, TN 37211

Customer Service?

by from Nashville, TN |

I went to look at a specific vehicle. I walked up to the front door at 11:45 to a locked door. The sign said that they were open at 10:00. Went for a test drive in the vehicle and it drove pretty well. The moon roof and one of the windows didn't work. The owner said he would discount the price because he said he couldn't do any repairs there. I asked to have the vehicle inspected by a shop a mile and half down the road and he said I could bring my mechanic there. When I told him that wasn't possible he explained all the things he did that made the car mechanically sound. My thought was, then how come he can't fix the window? I called him after going to a repair shop down the road to talk to them about doing a pre-sale inspection and they said it would take about 4 hours to do it right. I called the owner of Adam's back and told him this and he would not do it. Clearly he did not trust me, so why should I trust him when purchasing anything from him?

This is the most misrepresented car I ever saw.

by from middle tn |

The oil was burned and the transmission oil stank. Under the hood there was beach sand on top of the motor and elsewhere under the hood. The body is dinged on all four sides. This car had the roughest running motor I've seen in a long time. The mileage on the odometer was also more than advertised in the ad. The service was very crude and abrasive.