Toyota of River Oaks

New 877-755-6478 New 877-755-6478
Used 877-266-2952 Used 877-266-2952
Service 888-541-2241 Service 888-541-2241

Drive TORO!

A very pleasant transaction.

by from Merrillville, IN |

Douglas was very cordial, and receptive to our needs. He was always professional, and courteous.

Overall

by from Chicago IL |

Hello all, I had the experience of purchasing a car from Toyota River Oaks on November 4th 2015. My salesman was waiting for me when I drove up with the biggest smile Jose Chavez was kind, polite, and very helpful. Upon him returning with my credit score , I was truly embarrassed and wanted to run out of the dealership but her assured that it would be OK. I was then approach by Ralph"RJ" Guerrier who also had the biggest smile his disposition was cool, respectful , and a bit charming he kept telling me to smile again I was to embarrassed to smile or even look at him he said its going to be alright and, to my surprise it was! I purchased a 2013 Toyota Camry !!!! Too top the deal off I sat with Claude Bossette, and he made everything clear to me about my WARRANTY and he even made it a little more conformable we chatted about why I choose a Toyota vehicle. We found out that we had people in common. My overall experience at this dealership was incredible. I would refer all my family and friends. Thank You Guys for making this a great experience for me.

Great time & experience. Simple finance process.

by from Calumet City, IL |

This is the second vehicle we have purchased here, I am very satisfied with the experience & customer service provided to me & my hubby.

Great services, great people!!!!!!!

by from evanston IL |

I would like to thank Jose Chaves for helping us to find the right car for our daughter Diana. It is the second time that we buy a car at the Toyota Toro because they are really the Best !!!! Next year we will go back to buy one more for my other daughter Sofia and I can not think of a better place to go. Thank you so much for making a dream come true!!!!!

salesman

by from Lansing, IL |

Adriene was a very personable and honest salesman. I would rate him a 10 on all counts. He was very good in fulfilling all our requirements for the car we wanted. I would definitely recommend him to any of our friends or family. The dealership too made it possible for him to make a good deal and they were responsive to all our requests.

Great service

by from Glenwood, IL |

Great service. Nice people and willing to work with customers.

BAD Experience... NOT Recommended

by from Highland, In |

Do your homework and be prepared. They ruined my credit... SEVEN hard hits??? Then when I went to drop extended coverage they ran my credit AGAIN... RUN. They play games and I would not recommend the hassle and negative experience. Stricktly business, nothing personal... The act friendly but your best interest is NOT their Priority... 1st time financing, live and learn...

Toyota of River Oaks responded to this review

April 2, 2015

Dear Customer, We appreciate your time & sincerity, The experience you have with us is our #1 priority. We understand you may feel that an exceptional customer service was not provided to you and for that we sincerely apologize. We want to assure you that we follow a secure process to provide you with the best Price, Rate & Term possible. As part of that process everyone must fill out a confidential credit application agreement that must be signed by our guests in order for us to review Credit Bureaus & individually compare our Top Lenders Best Offers. However we would like to make this right for you as we simply ask that you allow us to bring a resolution to this issue. It matters to us greatly. We would love to hear from you after this matter is completely resolved & we invite you to share your overall experience with us & we appreciate the opportunity to earn your business. Thank you Sincerely: Jimmy Lambert - Dealer Partner / General Manager

Toyota River Oaks

by from Chicago, il |

Toyota River Oaks is awesome!!! Went in to get an oil change on my 2010 Corolla and left with a 2015 Corolla. The staff-sales, service, & finance- provided the best customer service experience I've encountered thus far, not to mention the great car with an EXCEPTIONAL DEAL! I applaud the hospitality, curteousy, and patience. They made a person (me) go from saying "I'm never buying a new car again", to "I can't to get my next one". Great job Toyota River Oaks and I will surely be shopping again!

Great Salesman and Dealership

by from Oak Lawn, Il |

I recently purchased my fourth Toyota car from TORO and went back to my favorite salesman - Adrian. I trust his honesty and always feels he has my best interest at heart. It's relationship that has been built over time. The cars that Toyota builds are outstanding and when you combine that with friendly, knowledgeable and trustworthy salesmen and service; you have a winning combination. I still drive a Sienna that I bought over 11 years ago. That is only one of the many reasons I have for sticking with Toyota and TORO. I trust that brand and the people at that dealership wholeheartedly.

Great experince

by from Chicago, IL |

This is the second car I have purchased from River Oaks Toyota in the last 13 years and I can't be more satisfied. I had an exceptional buying experince, my salesman, Mr. Jose Chaves Provided a courteous and professional service. His pleasant deminar, enthusiasm and attention to details saved me from price haggling and unnecessary delays. I purchased a 2015 Corolla S and the price is real competitive. Thank you, Jose and thank you River Oaks Toyota for your continued and reliable service.